As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should orange juice have pulp

12346»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    No (the empirically correct answer)
    He’s more pulp than man at this point!!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Where are you guys getting this juice with so much pulp you have to chew it? Because I want some.

extreme-pulp-new-orange-juice-extreme-pu-floridas-natural-people-5540301.png

• Options
    asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular
    Yes (a wrong answer for people who probably drink salsa)
    Where do I buy this version

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    asofyeun wrote: »

In the produce section

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    you're a produce section

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    you're a produce section

Come get some pulp

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

In the produce section

Whole Foods:

6753ww7mgryz.jpg

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh why

• Options
    DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular

In the produce section

Whole Foods:

6753ww7mgryz.jpg

But... they already come in containers of their own. Why would you peel them and put them in plastic?!

• Options
    Desserted wrote: »

In the produce section

Whole Foods:

6753ww7mgryz.jpg

But... they already come in containers of their own. Why would you peel them and put them in plastic?!

So you can charge $6 per orange.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Desserted wrote: »

In the produce section

Whole Foods:

6753ww7mgryz.jpg

Easier to charge $6 each this way I guess

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    H5 chris, synchronized replies

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I cannot help but read “sumo mandarin” as super fucking racist.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    H5 chris, synchronized replies

Who is chris I don't see a chris

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Ranlin,

Chris Numbername has been dead for 80 years!!!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular

In the produce section

Whole Foods:

6753ww7mgryz.jpg

This image has radicalized me.

• Options
    sarukun wrote: »

https://sumocitrus.com/

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    To be fair, a pre-peeled orange would be fantastic for folks who may have a disability that prevents them from doing it themselves.

But I have no doubt that anyone who sells them that way is charging a ridiculous premium for it.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    The Geek wrote: »
    To be fair, a pre-peeled orange would be fantastic for folks who may have a disability that prevents them from doing it themselves.

But I have no doubt that anyone who sells them that way is charging a ridiculous premium for it.

This is true, but then they put them in those horrible little plastic clamshell containers that are pretty much just as horrible to try and open.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I had a social studies teacher in high school who had peeled an orange during lunch and got the entire peel off as one piece. He proudly spent the first few minutes of class showing all of us his perfect orange peel.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    ... and talking about Mercator projections?

• Options
    Looking back on school I realize a lot of my teachers were very lonely people.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

I work with a teacher who a decade ago started telling students she was dating a fictional man.

She did this because her students kept asking her, repeatedly, why she was single and it started causing her to having crying fits.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

I work with a teacher who a decade ago started telling students she was dating a fictional man.

She did this because her students kept asking her, repeatedly, why she was single and it started causing her to having crying fits.

jesus christ

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I don't drink orange juice (fucking WHAT)
    Getting the orange peel off in one piece is pretty easy once you get a bit of practice in

Although I'll often use my knife to start it, I suppose, without that it could be a bit tougher

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

jesus christ

Nah I don't think she told them she was dating Jesus. Not sure even high schoolers would buy that.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I don't drink orange juice (fucking WHAT)
    H0b0man wrote: »

jesus christ

Nah I don't think she told them she was dating Jesus. Not sure even high schoolers would buy that.

Sounds like someone didn't go to Catholic school

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

jesus christ

She's married to a real cool, handsome dude now!

But yeah, it was a real rough-patch.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    May I say:

Mango juice

Saying that is dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbepxXKCVRA

• Options

jesus christ

She's married to a real cool, handsome dude now!

But yeah, it was a real rough-patch.

AJ got married?!

• Options
    edited November 2020

Once in elementary school I responded to a teacher's personal ad, making a fake persona and using a picture of an old baseball player. We sent a number of love letters back and forth.
    No wait, that was an episode of The Simpsons.

TheStig on
  • Options

Once in elementary school I responded to a teacher's personal ad, making a fake persona and using a picture of an old baseball player. We sent a number of love letters back and forth.
    No wait, that was an episode of The Simpsons.

Oh, Woody!

• Options
    sarukun wrote: »

https://sumocitrus.com/

That... doesn’t really help at all.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

My 9th grade math teacher walked out of our class one day and never came back. Had a full-blown mental breakdown and quit teaching over the phone.

The older i get, the more I understand it.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    #pipe wrote: »

My 9th grade math teacher walked out of our class one day and never came back. Had a full-blown mental breakdown and quit teaching over the phone.

The older i get, the more I understand it.

Fear of this exact scenario motivated me to move back to Taiwan.

sarukun on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/9IS-GZ4q340

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I've had a lot of foul liquids in my mouth over the years, but the only one I regret is OJ with pulp. Disgusting.

ZD98Zka.png