As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[2020 Election] I Won, Says Loser

19495969798100»

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I keep seeing those on twitter and I wonder how many are genuine and how many are leftists and liberals trying to stir up shit.
    All I can tell you is both instances are true; genuine sentiment, and people going there to stir shit up.

• TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    I keep seeing those on twitter and I wonder how many are genuine and how many are leftists and liberals trying to stir up shit.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in anything that sounds like it was written by Dale Gribble running on 4 days with no sleep.

So if you’re in Georgia, vote. If you aren’t in Georgia, yell at all the people in Georgia that you know until they vote.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Calica wrote: »
    People with zero social ties are generally people that are struggling with something. Mental or physical illness usually.

Suburbia is crazy isolating all by itself. I used to live in an apartment complex surrounded by those stupid housing developments where most of the streets are cul-de-sacs. It was quiet and safe and crushingly lonely.

Now I live in a pre-war neighborhood within walking distance of a downtown designed for foot traffic. My social circle has actually contracted because of the pandemic, and I still feel a lot less isolated than I did before I moved.

I agree. Being able to walk around and see other people does wonders for not feeling as isolated. Both of these things tend to be anathama to modern suburban development. It's tragic.

See, that's why I like living in a small town. There's no sidewalks so nobody walks, so if I decide to I almost never see anybody. I don't because why would I voluntarily leave my house, but it's nice having that option.

JtgVX0H.png
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    And that’s it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.