As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SATANS 2020. PERFECT GIFTING!

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Dammit, I always feel like my list is lacking and my Satan has to guess a bunch. . . I'm not good at asking for things or covering all of my interests.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Yesss, time to plan

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Dammit, I always feel like my list is lacking and my Satan has to guess a bunch. . . I'm not good at asking for things or covering all of my interests.

If it weren't for making your Satan guess, I never would have gotten a Live Long and Prosper oven mitt.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Have you considered just adding a bunch of swords to your list? That's what I'm doing, and honestly, I don't think it will help my Satan at all, but it's rewarding in its own way.

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    I have.... a plan

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    FUCK YEAH MY SATANEE <3

edited November 2020
    Straightzi wrote: »

Have you considered just adding a bunch of swords to your list? That's what I'm doing, and honestly, I don't think it will help my Satan at all, but it's rewarding in its own way.

Joke's on you, there's a dude who has a smithy in his backyard and makes and sharpens knives and swords as a side gig, lives less than a mile from me.

Pinfeldorf on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I mean uhh

If you're my Satan than uhh, yeah, you've probably got some good ideas right there

I don't even know yet. Maybe I should get a cool sword just in case?

Best to play it safe, yeah

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    One can never have too many Holiday Swords

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular

Honestly I feel like this is a near universal sentiment. But on the bright side, we've already solved the problem with swords

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Okay I have revised my list:
    SWORDS
    Please no, is joke.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    SWORDS
    Please no, is joke.

Nope! Too late, sucker. No backsies!

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Now that matches are out it’s time for my yearly security reminder, if you’re gonna cover a shipping label be sure to cover any barcodes as well.

And if you’re in the US and worried about stuff going missing shipped USPS you can sign up for Informed Delivery and get emails about upcoming mail. Kinda ruins the surprise though.

DrZiplock wrote: »
    SWORDS
    Please no, is joke.

Nope! Too late, sucker. No backsies!

Oh nooooo. . .
    Hehehe, the swords will be mine.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Awww yeaaahh assignment got.

steam_sig.png
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Hey, that should be all the matches out!

If you signed up, and have not received a match, please PM myself, lonelyahava or Radiation as soon as possible!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I got my match! Whoo!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Hey, that should be all the matches out!

If you signed up, and have not received a match, please PM myself, lonelyahava or Radiation as soon as possible!

Or all three of us so we can spread out the panic evenly amongst us

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    A box turned up for me today. I ordered something that should be arriving tomorrow, but it should be in a bigger box, and the friends of mine that would surprise me like this have said it's not their doing. I can safely rule out family because they would've mentioned a package being on the way, which leaves the people in this thread. edit- and the G&T participants.
    QGgNQ9L.jpg

So I have to ask, is someone here being a smartass? Because that is solid work.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
    I do this every year, and check my email for my match, and then check my notifications here. . . Any way, match received! Haha!

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Apparently my satan can't view my Amazon wishlist. I feel like I should know how to do this as I've done Satans multiple times before but I can't see an option to share a list or whatever. It's set to public so I thought just copying the URL would do it, and I can see it but I guess that's because I'm logged in. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

There should be a "send list to others" link on the page, top right of the list - from there you can get the sharing link

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Thanks Straightzi. I had to go into the desktop view to find that which explains why I couldn't figure it out.

To Satan: my suggestions post has now been updated. Many apologies for the delay.

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Amazon’s new list setup is butts. You can’t even search for anyone now.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I can confirm I have been gifted! I am in the middle of Thanksgiving stuff ATM, and will need sometime to get proper pics, but I am thrilled!

Also: What the fuck, Dark Benefactor, it's been like two days, you are an actual wizard.

[IMG][/img]
  • CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Alright, Christmas walking-around-money acquired. The Great Satan-ing may commence muahhahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahHAHA.... sorry leaned into it a bit too hard there.

Cristoval on
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Now that matches are out it’s time for my yearly security reminder, if you’re gonna cover a shipping label be sure to cover any barcodes as well.

And if you’re in the US and worried about stuff going missing shipped USPS you can sign up for Informed Delivery and get emails about upcoming mail. Kinda ruins the surprise though.

Only related in that it's about informed delivery: Does it only inform someone who signs up for it about items with their name on it, or for anyone at the address?

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Orbital Gift Cannon: Online
    Systems: Nominal
    Target: Acquired

Test Firing: Successful

Commencing Gift Bombardment.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »

Only related in that it's about informed delivery: Does it only inform someone who signs up for it about items with their name on it, or for anyone at the address?

only things with your name on it to the address you sign up with

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I have done some mighty evil work

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

Eh, that might be how it's supposed to work, but for me it shows every piece of mail or package that's coming to my address via USPS. For a while that included quite a bit of mail that was still coming addressed to the former owners of our house.

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »

Eh, that might be how it's supposed to work, but for me it shows every piece of mail or package that's coming to my address via USPS. For a while that included quite a bit of mail that was still coming addressed to the former owners of our house.

This is what I was hoping against. My brother lived with us for like 15 months, and signed up for informed delivery shortly before he moved out, and doesn't trust having anything sent to his new place so all packages and mail still come here. Which is fine, but fuck me if he has any right to monitor any of our mail. He's too much of a shithead for that.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »

i realize i probably am in a unique situation having moved into my place as it was being built and being literally the only person who has ever lived here

so everyone ignore me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

Oh man I love the cues I got from my giftee. I'm gonna gift your fuckin' head off!

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    This is what happens when you don't include "no guillotines"

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Also swords.

PSN: jfrofl