As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Grinch [chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus
    You know what I watch on my commute?

The road

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    One of the most incredible things about quibi was that it was priced on a par with netflix and cost more than Disney+

For something where the use case was "something you watch when you have nothing better to be doing for less than ten minutes"

Which, if it was anything, would be youtube

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    Elldren wrote: »

The road

I like Vigo Mortenson but my commute isnt that long

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel

Then turn on the Biggering song.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Heart is full of Unwashed Socks, Soul full of Gunk
    Kamiro wrote: »

Thank you, I needed this laugh.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    hey, if your lady wants to fuck the grinch, what kind of prudish dummy do you have to be to not already have an amazon cart filled with a grinch costume and a pair of fabric scissors?

It’s unreasonable to need to indulge a fetish your partner tolerated every time you bang

She said (in this entirely fake scenario) that they have to watch the move every time they bang, that is too much!

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Quibi was also bizarre because you could never see the entire shot. If you turned your phone, the scene would rotate and show you a different slice of the same shot.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

That person's av is Kingsley, the mascot of Partick Thistle F.C.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    Quibi was also bizarre because you could never see the entire shot. If you turned your phone, the scene would rotate and show you a different slice of the same shot.

This is technically because they were two different shots done simultaneously with differently aligned cameras

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    There's a reply to that tweet saying this lady is an asshole for "forcing her kink" on her boyfriend. But I feel like wanting to fuck the grinch is barely a kink. It's a singular fantasy which requires little but a costume and maybe a little risible dirty talk from a partner.

This is hardly a piss on my chest, whips and chains situation. If missionary is vanilla, this is like, vanilla bean with the black specks.

• Options
    Also, learning about the Biggering song and original story direction makes me really sad about the Lorax movie.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »

This is technically because they were two different shots done simultaneously with differently aligned cameras

Its all about allocating that capitol in the most efficient means available.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

The road

I only read the book

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    There's a reply to that tweet saying this lady is an asshole for "forcing her kink" on her boyfriend. But I feel like wanting to fuck the grinch is barely a kink. It's a singular fantasy which requires little but a costume and maybe a little risible dirty talk from a partner.

This is hardly a piss on my chest, whips and chains situation. If missionary is vanilla, this is like, vanilla bean with the black specks.

I disagree for the reasons above

• Options

Really it's just a green dog-chimp fursuit.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    We watched more Teenage Bounty Hunters the other night. It's, uh, interesting to me how sexual they made two female (canonically) teenage leads without making it creepy or leery. It turns out it can be done, people are just either awful at it or don't care.

• Options
    hey, if your lady wants to fuck the grinch, what kind of prudish dummy do you have to be to not already have an amazon cart filled with a grinch costume and a pair of fabric scissors?

It’s unreasonable to need to indulge a fetish your partner tolerated every time you bang

She said (in this entirely fake scenario) that they have to watch the move every time they bang, that is too much!

Oh yes, the actual situation as-written is extremely fake and the lady is being real weird.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    as someone with a brain full of spiders and garlic in my soul....

Well, i relate to the grunch.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Chanus
    I don't see Boston Townie, so I went with the next best thing and chose Chanus.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Crooked Jerky Jockey, Drive a Crooked Horse
    i'm as good as a Boston Townie

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Crooked Jerky Jockey, Drive a Crooked Horse
    apparently Zoom shares are falling because they didn't maintain the 367% revenue growth they saw in Q3

the stock market is a very stupid place

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest
    I think, without evidence and in fact with lots of evidence and arguments against the position, that Quibi failed mainly because the name is ambiguously pronounced

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    porp indulges me once a month which i have begrudgingly accepted

not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    it’s been a while since ive talked about sex on here. i feel like a soldier coming home after the war.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

not sex once a month dw we still bangin on the regs but fancy sex the way shark likes it once a month

napkins over your head to conceal your shame from the almighty

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

You make her wear a monocle and top hat and carry a jar of Grey Poupon?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Heart's a Dead Tomato Splotch with Moldy Purple Spots
    I got a tattoo today and just realized I need a disclaimer that it is in no way affiliated with any persons or animals on this forum.

7jkeeH5l.jpg

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    i declined sex in a public place today

what a humiliating moment for all involved

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2020

Completely unrelated to the tweet but is it just me that his dreads, his beard, his slight-agape mouth you could just wedge a cigarette into, and his eyes-were-watching-god upturned gaze (but mostly his hot, nasty, PED-enhanced 4.22 40 yard dash), but he looks extremely handsome in this photo

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    you guys know me too well

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

You make her wear a monocle and top hat and carry a jar of Grey Poupon?

The milliner is just too busy for more than every other fortnight

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Vish is the Boston Townie, now

Technically quinzy which I think is a distinction they care about here

• Options
    sometimes i douse myself in mayo and wriggle on top of her while yelling SLIME TIME

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

Completely unrelated to the tweet but is it just me that his dreads, his beard, his slight-agape mouth you could just wedge a cigarette into, and his eyes-were-watching-god upturned gaze (but mostly his hot, nasty, PED-enhanced 4.22 40 yard dash), but he looks extremely handsome in this photo

i'm unsettled by how much darker and more full his mustache is vs the rest of his beard

very handsome though

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Chanus wrote: »
    apparently Zoom shares are falling because they didn't maintain the 367% revenue growth they saw in Q3

the stock market is a very stupid place
    I mean of course a company with a billion dollars in assets and 620 million in revenue should have a 130 billion dollar valuation...that's just reasonable...says people who own zoom stock.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Chanus wrote: »
    i'm as good as a Boston Townie

Set your bar low and you can only overperform

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

what, like you were with someone and just went "WELL I WON'T BE HAVING SEX WITH YOU" really loudly in public?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Organichu wrote: »

was this a chance encounter or someone you know/are presently seeing

Sir Landshark on
This discussion has been closed.