As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] EoS. officially lost.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Oh I got gala poseidon, extra gala cat with 1 tenfold so I guess my work here is done

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    I'm HODLing for Christmas. I need to have a spark on standby incase of more Alex alts.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    I picked up Lapis (we masked people have to stick together) on today's pity. Which is good, because I totally whiffed using my remaining savings on her. I did get Ilia (and three more summer Sakuyas, why...?) while chasing her, though, which means I now need to level up the entire manacaster tree. :/

Other than snagging the HDT banes, should I just go straight to working on Agito caster weapons, or is it good enough to start with HDT ones?

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    Congrats on getting her. I was tempted since she's cute. But priority #1 for me is getting another spark lined up for potential units that I truly want.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have no more money for upgrades and I don't see myself getting out of this hole any time soon when a single unbind for a single HDT weapon is 7.5M

• Options
    Oh nice I got gala posiedon and lapis on free rolls now. I guess that's the dream.

Still, these rewards changes have really disincentivized my daily play. Which is kind of funny because I generally hate daily treadmill games

• Options
    I've got no issue with Dragalia dailies because I can just hammer them out on auto then sweep up all the goodies from the endeavor tab.

Also got a unit I have never heard of before. Catherine, a Water Lance who has celebrity/paparazzi skills

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I've got no issue with Dragalia dailies because I can just hammer them out on auto then sweep up all the goodies from the endeavor tab.

Also got a unit I have never heard of before. Catherine, a Water Lance who has celebrity/paparazzi skills

Catherine is a weird one. She's super high damage, but only if you can avoid getting hit to charge her ability.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    I like catherine. The big problem is burn is just such a worse affection than stun in water HBH and agito so she was just someone I used in auto content until the new wyrmprint system and now it's like I can totally use her if I commit 2 wyrmprints to it

• Options
    Someone in my guild chat claimed that Pecorine isn't a limited unit? Is that true? That doesn't sound right. It seems to be supported by this news article https://dragalialost.com/en/news/detail/1766

Is that because she's from another cygames IP like Forte from RoB?

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Yeah, I assumed she's non-limited because it's all cygames properties.

• Options
    Well, I guess I can be thankful that they're not making her limited to try to cash in on exploiting FOMO.

She's cute, but I think that I'd rather keep saving for another spark lest I be caught with my pants down and miss out on something like Christmas Alex.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Joker, Panther, Mona, and Sophia from P5S have been datamined as well, so those might be worth looking into saving for. Who knows how far away they are.

• Options
    Saving with what wyrmite? Ever since they implemented sparking they cut tickets and wyrmite rewards to just about nothing.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I didn't say that I was saving fast.

edit:
    I presently have 18100 wyrmite, 40 single pull tickets, and 7 ten pull tickets. Assuming that I didn't horribly bumble my napkin math, that puts me at 31300 effective wyrmite worth of crafting. So I'm just shy of 5000 wyrmite from a another spark.

I forget how low my stash got when I sparked Alex, but I haven't spent anything since then.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    *Dragalia does a Priconne collab
    Everyone: Bring Priconne to the world!
    *Priconne announced for global release
    Everyone: YAY!

Monkey's Paw: published by Crunchyroll

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Free single daily summons for the next 10 days.

• Options

Singles? Odd choice, their other game is getting daily tens just as the lead up to the real prize: roulette and scratchers.

• Options

Singles? Odd choice, their other game is getting daily tens just as the lead up to the real prize: roulette and scratchers.

Which other game?

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Which other game?

Granblue Fantasy. Daily ten pulls for the next week or so before an event known as Roulette begins where everyone can win between 1-20 multis per day while building up a meter that when full will guarantee you can roll until you receive a certain amount of SSRs, plus on the final day everyone gets 10 multis guaranteed (with potential for more, they keep improving it).

But wait there's more. In addition to Roulette there's also daily Scratchers where you're guaranteed to win anything from stamina items to Grand (Gala) characters or summons at varying odds.

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    I've finally done it.

Every single facility upgrade is done. Dracolith statues can suck it.

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLorIQ_0vsM

Persona collab coming at the end of the month as a cross promotion with P5 Strikers. Joker is available to be summoned, as will other phantom thieves to be named later. There will be a free unit that can be befriended as well, although no announcement on who yet. My guess will be one of the Dragalia cast with a phantom thief design, or maybe Morgana or Sophia (the new P5 character in Strikers). Joker gets unique combat animations, and his force strike appears to be just a gun shot. He summons Arsene when the dragon gauge is full, who appears to function autonomously while you continue to control Joker.

I suddenly regret using 2 free 10 pull tickets on the new banner yesterday.

Cururu on
  • Options
    20k wyrmite and a pile of tickets suddenly feels like nowhere near enough.

• Options
    Three characters? Calling it now, three split banners

• Options
    Man if Lapis doesn't show up in this I'm calling shenanigans.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    i started playing this again over the holidays, and finally reworked my teams / started progressing the story.
    i'm a little sad my skip tickets are mostly-useless for progression, but it's kinda fun farming high dragons.

ed: the story is actually pretty good, wow.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    Of course they raise the levels on facilities right after I finish them.

The Morsayati fight is the new farming hotness now. And it's gonna take forever.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I don't have a team with enough might to even try the new Morsayati fight since I've just been coasting doing the bare minimum every day/week and just clearing out chests and completing all daily/event quests on auto. I guess I finally need to go actually make 6* weapons now

• Options
    Yeah, you need at least tier 2 MUB Agito weapons for your non-healers.

I've been using GMym, Karina, Hope and Grace

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Being a bare minimum grinder has made the endgame impossible now. All the co-op rooms might-gate their room behind 10k even on standard. And the rewards of 1 whole gold emblem on easy is waaaaaaay too low.

Like how is any new player supposed to get More than 1 Agito weapon now.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    as a returning player, it's really weird to have functionally unlimited amounts of some resources but struggle with like, weapon-making drops.
    i'm not gated by any resources but play time available and player skill, and i feel the crunch :<
    edit: the other resource is phone heat, which has been increasing since the 2nd anniversary update.

grinding agito stuff right now, still trying to figure out fire team since it's my current weakest, aka not broken.
    karina does water, thope shenanigans cover wind, patia enables dark, light is just... uh... g!luca, but he's great.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    I've really got to look up some of the auto Agito teams so I can do that stuff. I'm sure I have all the units, but so far the only one I can do is regular Ciella which I'm sure is just down to wyrmprints.

• Options
    They can all be autoed except Master Kai Yan.

• Options
    The few times I tried to auto Tartarus normal led to a soft lock where everyone else got wiped out except someone who was stuck in a bubble without enough dragon energy to pop out, so I've been doing that one manually to avoid that

• Options
    MaratastikMaratastik Just call me Mara, please! Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    So Dragalia is getting a reroll system in the next update. New players will get 50 free summons that they can either choose to accept, if they like the results, or, if they don't like the results, they can reset and roll the 50 again.

Based on the banner image it looks like most of the gala units will be pullable.

Maratastik on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    At launch you had to re-download a gig of data every time you wanted to re-roll an account, so if that was still something you needed to do then that new system is a win-win for everyone. And really all gacha games should do the same thing: make re-rolling a new account super easy so people don't have to jump through hoops to do it.

Opty on
  • Options
    The new Princess Connect game also by Cygames just had its official English release, and it does rerolling pretty well. You can skip all the opening movies, scenes, and battles until you start the main quests proper and shortly after get to roll the gacha for guaranteed rainbow. Only real time consumption is downloading data.

• Options
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    They've announced daily free 10 pulls for the banner for the duration of the event, which is nice. I'll probably still spend a bunch of resources on day one anyway, but free pulls are always good.

• Options
    Cururu wrote: »
    They've announced daily free 10 pulls for the banner for the duration of the event, which is nice. I'll probably still spend a bunch of resources on day one anyway, but free pulls are always good.

Just for seven days so whoever the first banner is I guess.