As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Grinch [chat]

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel
    THEY CANCELLED FUCKING DUCK TALES?!

:whistle: Ducktales! Boo-hoo! :whistle:

emnmnme on
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    All the Tender Sweetness of a Seasick Crocodile
    MrMister wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »
    Man I would have guessed me for that

Hmm

I left it off the list before, because it's a song I already knew and loved, but you're responsible for Furr getting back into my regular rotation

it's off-brand because it involves transforming into a land animal, but I'm willing to allow you this tiny space outside your box

That whole album is good, tbh

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest
    I doubt any of you are DK Cinematic Universe Superfans, but I have an update on my asshole Trumper uncle.

Backstory:
    I actually don't think my uncle is an alcoholic [...] He's just a big ole Trumper bootstraps type who was born into money and spent his entire life burning it down slowly while convincing himself that the occasional short term gain is because he's virtuous. And when he is drinking, he has a lot of very vocal opinions about you and your life and the pathology of homosexuality. My aunt seems to think these beliefs are somehow ingredients in the sam adams beer he drank.
    it's an open secret that my uncle cheats on his wife with his secretary. everyone but my aunt knows. maybe my aunt knows and is in denial

my uncle's best friend, age 63, is also cheating on his wife and they'd swap stories of wife cheating while playing golf. what this friend did not mention is that the woman he was cheating WITH was my cousin, age 30. My uncle's daughter.

Literally would play golf with my uncle, swapping stories about infidelity while nailing his daughter.

you love to see it

Update:

4 months ago or so, my uncle discovered that his daughter is the woman his best friend is cheating with. He was apoplectic, screamed at the friend and banned him from his home, disowned the daughter, and withdrew from the half of his family that stood by the daughter. His youngest son and oldest sons took his side but that's it.

Then Trump lost the election. He stopped talking to anyone in the family but the youngest son, who is the only other republican. Not just a republican, he actually works for the RNC.

Last night the youngest son came out as gay and there was a huge blow up and my uncle disowned him too, making the series of self-owns complete. He threw away his very last ally.

you love to see it

Youngest son is not doing too great, since all his old republican friends have stopped talking to him and the gay community tends to drop him the minute he opens his mouth about politics. My sister and I are monitoring his situation in case it turns dark, but so far neither of us have reached out because we don't want to because he's an asshole.

It's good to know that when life hands your Uncle rakes, he puts on his walking shoes.

RedTide on
    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Chanus
    DK that was my most trepidatious awesome

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Dear Reddit,

My cousin is basically Milo Yiannopoulos. He just came out as gay to his trumper dad and it didn't go well. He's spending most days drinking alone at his mom's house. Technically I am not supposed to know he came out but my extended family maintains secrets for about as long as it takes my aunts to dial a phone. AITA for pretending I haven't heard anything so I don't have to talk to him about it.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    No

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Your Heart Grew Three Sizes in one day, causing Cardiac Arrest
    Sleep wrote: »
    DK that was my most trepidatious awesome

I will meet St Peter and my pride will not waver when he points out I was the first to awesome it.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Chanus
    I think chat introduced me to RTJ, and the Chats.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    butts

Tumin on
    djp8wwhs7qhn.jpeg

Unpacking priorities

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    djp8wwhs7qhn.jpeg

Unpacking priorities

::leans forward and squints::

Dear Reddit,

My cousin is basically Milo Yiannopoulos. He just came out as gay to his trumper dad and it didn't go well. He's spending most days drinking alone at his mom's house. Technically I am not supposed to know he came out but my extended family maintains secrets for about as long as it takes my aunts to dial a phone. AITA for pretending I haven't heard anything so I don't have to talk to him about it.

I would not want to talk to Milo Yannopous

Sarksus wrote: »
    djp8wwhs7qhn.jpeg

Unpacking priorities

::leans forward and squints::

I told MrsNub that if we have 15 ft ceilings we will need at least a 14’ tree

Chanus
    Vish where did you end up?

Quinzy

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Is this ball stopper in ramune bottles designed to stop you from chugging the whole thing quickly

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    @MrMister if you liked A. Sax I think Bumbo is his best song

https://youtu.be/X_tJMzVClRA

Can’t recall if that made it to the top 20 or not

Organichu wrote: »
    Is this ball stopper in ramune bottles designed to stop you from chugging the whole thing quickly

No, it's to dominate your colleagues in an arbitrary skill.

When the state is destroyed so will ramune.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Supposedly it is to create a seal which keeps carbonation inside the bottle whoch in turn gives ir longer shelf life.

Plus, when you’re done, free marble!

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    Chanus

Quinzy

North or South?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    If anyone wants to see a decent length video of the CP77 character creator

https://siasky.net/AACvXk5_Cgf2D5nG4qKt8K4CwKuoC2Y9lUGw38f3u5k1Bw

EDIT: its NSFW also incase of body issues stuffs there is Fem V with a dick in the video

bloodyroarxx on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    kitty, you have so many soft spaces to sleep and you pick a plastic bag???

hYBa8KJl.jpg

bag go crinkle

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

EDIT: its NSFW also incase of body issues stuffs there is Fem V with a dick in the video

Huh. Only 12 skin tones.

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Huh. Only 12 skin tones.

we're going to spend 4 hours in character creation, three of which will be spent on crafting the platonic ideal of genitals

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Heart's a Dead Tomato Splotch with Moldy Purple Spots
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Huh. Only 12 skin tones.

we're going to spend 4 hours in character creation, three of which will be spent on crafting the platonic ideal of genitals

"This slider's broken. That can't be as far as it goes."

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    So, 12 days of Christmas:

Do you sing 5 Golden Rings or 5 Gold Rings?

Yes, I know it's the worst Christmas song and everyone will respond "LOL I don't sing it at all" or something. But I've always sung the former, but I know a lot of people who sing the latter.

It's always been gold for me. Golden wouldn't fit unless you slur it somehow

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Yes, I know it's the worst Christmas song and everyone will respond "LOL I don't sing it at all" or something. But I've always sung the former, but I know a lot of people who sing the latter.

Is this where we find out the brits sing the song differently than us?

First we discover you neglect whole sections of the Hokey Cokey and now we find your twelve days of Christmas are strange and wrong.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    "Five gold rings" has often become "five golden rings", especially in North America. In the standard melody, this change enables singers to fit one syllable per musical note.

I was right!

Why is it the small changes that are the most upsetting?

First we discover you neglect whole sections of the Hokey Cokey and now we find your twelve days of Christmas are strange and wrong.

You mean the Hokey Pokey?

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the barenaked ladies holiday album is the reference point, what do they sing

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions

Surely you mean the Pokey Smokey.

moreover, why do the british consistently pick the more awkward version

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I would never sing a Christmas song

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Garbage holiday

No, the name change is just one of those regional weirdness things. You lot apparently drop the chorus and the circle of chaos, which is the key bit
    Whoa, hokey cokey cokey
    Whoa, hokey cokey cokey
    Whoa, hokey cokey cokey
    Knees bend, arms stretch,
    Rah, rah, rah!
    For this chorus all participants stand in a circle and hold hands: on each "Whoa" they raise their joined hands in the air and run in toward the centre of the circle, and on "...the hokey cokey" they run backwards out again

moreover, why do the british consistently pick the more awkward version

I can't make golden work in my head at all. So now I'll have to spend some time this morning listening to multiple versions to get to the bottom of this.

I just celebrate the Solstice.

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ok they didn't do 12 days of christmas. what about the other holiday standard, alvin and the chipmunks

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.