As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Grinch [chat]

1939495969799»

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Cuddly as a Cactus, Charming as an Eel
    P10 wrote: »
    ok they didn't do 12 days of christmas. what about the other holiday standard, alvin and the chipmunks

Ruined by CGI films and shows.

Incenjucar on
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    ok they didn't do 12 days of christmas. what about the other holiday standard, alvin and the chipmunks

I agree, it is time for a live action remake

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    itr4l1pgu0ix.png

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i just got an extremely long, meandering message from a coworker explaining his nascent political and spiritual identity and asking me mine

not sure what to say

Neco wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »

I agree, it is time for a live action remake

Well I guess I've been demoted to Lesseer Evil then.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i just got an extremely long, meandering message from a coworker explaining his nascent political and spiritual identity and asking me mine

not sure what to say

I dunno, seems like the kind of message where if you like the person you reply earnestly and if you don't you make up the shortest, non-committal reply that will result in no repercussions or further questions.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

not sure what to say

Sounds like something that any reply to will invite follow up

Just ignore it

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule

not sure what to say

I dunno, seems like the kind of message where if you like the person you reply earnestly and if you don't you make up the shortest, non-committal reply that will result in no repercussions or further questions.

Being a very blunt and direct person, I would just state that I do not wish to discuss those matters.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

not sure what to say

"shits crazy yo"

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I’m starting Fire Emblem 3H and it’s asking me if I want to play online. What does online play mean?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Brain is full of Spiders, Garlic in your Soul
    This is like when i learned the Brits have their own lyrics to My Country ‘Tis of Thee and they change depending on the gender of the ruling monarch

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    Is this accurate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulsFONO-qZg

The chorus probably gets dropped because it's harder to sing, and it makes the song too long, and you really just want to get through this shit for the 100th time with the preschool class.

The rest though has the same awkward british thing though! In the american version, the verse lyrics have filler to achieve a consistent meter

you put your right foot in
    you take your right foot out
    you put your right foot in
    and you shake it all about
    you do the hokey pokey
    and you turn yourself around
    that's what it's all about

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 1.7

@Organichu will create the new thread
    @Organichu is backup

This discussion has been closed.