As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Disturbing western comic - Did it exist?

21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short![They/Them]Registered User regular
Hi, i remembered a short story i read in a comic in the 2000s-2010s and it feels.... real but at the same time i don't think it was real.

It was from a Horror anthology comic, I think. It features an impoverished village that was visited by a demon lord who requested a bride. the village ends up giving the demon a preteen girl. the preteen is then take by the demon who's insect/fly-like and it ends with the girl basically being eaten alive by the demon's offspring while still barely conscious?

At first I thought it was House of Mystery issue 1, but after tracking it I saw it was similar in some respects but not the story I remembered.

It sounds fucked up which is what makes me think maybe it's not real but i want to be sure.