As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Pawns of Loki seems impossible on Advanced. I don't understand it.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    really? I have hit 9K a bunch of times. got to go for combos

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    It took me a few tries. First time I used one of my pre-existing Brigades, which wasn't well suited to it.

• Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Round 2 of Loki smacked me right in the mouth. Wow, need to go on intermediate.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Yeah I made a special brigade for this since all of my normal brigades are set up so most of the brigade is the same movement type which wouldn't play well with the autochess's combo system

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »

That's the second ever effective-against-magic weapon on Guinevere there, after Halloween Sakura's Kitty Paddle, I believe. Rest of her base kit seems pretty strong, too.

Andy Joe on
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Interesting banner, but not one I'll spark on. Glad for the FE6 fans. All tickets to blue, hoping for focus unit or at least Seteth merges!

• Options
    ...Aureola?

That's certainly... a name.

• Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I'd have definitely built Galle if they gave him a PrF that removed flier weakness and basically just made him a blue Ashnard. But, nope, they just decided to give us another blue lance flier without any new weapon or skills. Alright.

• Options
    I got a +atk Melady, which... Is ok I guess. Hard to use random 5 stars at this phase in the game's life unless they are stacked banner lead units. If it's not possible to +10 them easily, they'd better have a broken prf or be your favorite.

Not sure who wants her lance! My +10 lancers (DK, Claire, Oscar) have prfs. Might just give atk/def solo 4 to petrine.

Wyvern flight seems bad. Need about 30-35 speed to activate consistently, then need tons of defense to get full benefit.

• Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Acheron wrote: »
    Wyvern flight seems bad. Need about 30-35 speed to activate consistently, then need tons of defense to get full benefit.

Yeah, but, Mininerva exists!

In-combat debuffs like the Lull skills have turned out to be way stronger than I expected them to be, given how meager the values are.

• Options
    Lol I just gave Sturdy Impact and Guard Bearing to my +0 Seteth. No room for other Wyvern projects! I do have 4k grails, but... Not yet spending those.

• Options
    Lol I just gave Sturdy Impact and Guard Bearing to my +0 Seteth. No room for other Wyvern projects! I do have 4k grails, but... Not yet spending those.

I see that build on Ashnard's somewhat frequently and it can be terrifying. I really love how well the Impact skills can turn bruiser types into legit dual-phase threats.

• Options
    Disappointed in the Horse Head accessory.

• Options
    You know, it occurs to me.. Forging Bonds has Binding Blade Merlinus with Blazing Blade Nino... Does... Does Merlinus know that she... umm.. doesn't exist anymore in his time? Cuz I feel like that's an awkward conversation... (but then her kids are also there so who the hell knows :P)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    That Resplendent Niles art is making me question my sexuality.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    https://youtu.be/IPwdD8t63r4

I am never a fan of two new heroes on the same color, let alone now in mythic banners?

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/IPwdD8t63r4

I am never a fan of two new heroes on the same color, let alone now in mythic banners?

I'm seein' double!

Four Mythics!

• Options
    I'm glad they are getting the book 4s done quickly. So many Heroes mythics, can't we get an Athos or Dheginsea already??

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Book IV Ending movie:

https://youtu.be/gAyc77Z7H2s

Our next stop is
    Niðavellir, realm of the dwarves. Looks like they've got magic robots.

Andy Joe on
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGWIV-4Ipiw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7wob25MT4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zY-2CaMzI

Pity breakers will no longer reset the 5* rate, but will instead reduce it by up to 2% (1% each for focus/off-focus).

I was completely checked out for 99% of Chapter 4, but Chapter 5 looks somewhat interesting.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    Oh look, two on blue.. And no pulls before my guaranteed 5* except Natasha.. So I pick Selena... Of course, immediately two more pulls of Selena -_- God damn you game...

• Options
    I got some random blue pity breakers in Nailah and Melady. Duessel or Selena would've been preferred... Waiting for next banners now.

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Blah blah blah robots.... WE FINALLY GOT DUESSEL!

• Options
    I actually really dig the trailer theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pm5WwwVqRM

• Options
    So...Reginn is pretty nuts.

Not looking forward to canto on a non-F2P unit.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I imagine Fafnir will be a lance gullinbursti unit to round out a complete weapon triangle set.

Andy Joe on
  • Options
    Delzhand wrote: »
    I actually really dig the trailer theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pm5WwwVqRM

Yeah, it seems to be a weird distorted techno fire emblem main theme :P

• Options
    Oh, what is this?

Proto-Hector you say.....

• Options
    Winter banner:

https://youtu.be/lv7KOk3SFHU

+ Winter Felix as the TT unit.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Hey look, Tellius... Which they have been pushing hard this year.. Hmmm... (there have been rumors that the next remake is Path of Radiance and honestly I'm convinced after this year of FEH pushing the characters like they were Fates royals in FEH year 1 :P)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Hey look, Tellius... Which they have been pushing hard this year.. Hmmm... (there have been rumors that the next remake is Path of Radiance and honestly I'm convinced after this year of FEH pushing the characters like they were Fates royals in FEH year 1 :P)

And a lot of them as seasonals, too. At this rate Pelleas is gonna show up in a rabbit costume for the 2021 spring banner.

• Options
    Why does Bernie look like she's 10 years old?

• Options
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Why does Bernie look like she's 10 years old?

Because that's how she acts? /kappa

(seriously tho I can't stand her character, and this is as an introvert who was totally hoping to relate to her...)

• Options
    Arena just really sucks now huh? It was one thing when you were stuck with rallies and FTP units vs other big slow stay sticks. But now...

My +10 Ross (47 speed mind you) was on a defense tile when a +0 Legendary Dimitri ran up, initiated, and 2 shot him. Sure, sure, that's cool.

L!Dimitri seems even worse than L!Chrom, which is saying something. I'm not sure I have a +10 GREEN that can handle him alone in either phase, and of course he nukes the hell out of any blue or red.

• Options
    Everyone enjoying the long-haired guy whose name starts with "Sephir" that got added to a Nintendo game on Thursday?

• Options
    Arena just really sucks now huh? It was one thing when you were stuck with rallies and FTP units vs other big slow stay sticks. But now...

My +10 Ross (47 speed mind you) was on a defense tile when a +0 Legendary Dimitri ran up, initiated, and 2 shot him. Sure, sure, that's cool.

L!Dimitri seems even worse than L!Chrom, which is saying something. I'm not sure I have a +10 GREEN that can handle him alone in either phase, and of course he nukes the hell out of any blue or red.

I absolutely hate arena now. I mean, I whale the shit out of this game and that's nothing compared to the teams I get put up against. The power creep is just such bullshit. And I can't even properly try to counter it because I HAVE to use certain heroes to even get an ok score.

I actually didn't even finish last week - forgot to (I mean, aside from the numerous wipes trying previously). Dropped down to tier 19 for the first time in forever. It's kinda nice to get a shit score and be like, rank 8.. Lol..

That said damn am I short on refining stones :(

• Options
    Haha yes. Tier 19-20 for me. I have 10 crowns from opportunistic weeks with good bonus units, but in general it's not worth the hassle to try.

Short on refining stones? I'm always sitting on 900 + 600 dew. I don't refine everything that comes out, though.

• Options
    Haha yes. Tier 19-20 for me. I have 10 crowns from opportunistic weeks with good bonus units, but in general it's not worth the hassle to try.

Short on refining stones? I'm always sitting on 900 + 600 dew. I don't refine everything that comes out, though.

I used to have a lot, not sure what happened to it. Though I did forget to do some things like arena assault and resonent battles a few weeks. (AA I just cheese for minimal score these days.. At least you get some stuff that way)