As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Dreamcast

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Dreamcast

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Blood. Also, cheese.

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    I mean, if this script is in Forgotten Realms? There's a non-zero chance the AI folks could be in the background at least.

I mean, I have to assume a ton of the background characters will be folks from Critical Role and the various other DnD shows, no matter what the script is about.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Hiddleston would make a pretty good Jim.

Quid on
  • Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    I mean, if this script is in Forgotten Realms? There's a non-zero chance the AI folks could be in the background at least.

I mean, I have to assume a ton of the background characters will be folks from Critical Role and the various other DnD shows, no matter what the script is about.

They'd have to give the players royalties, so maybe not

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited December 2020

Not if they sneak on as extras!

(They already have all the stuff.)

dennis on
  • Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Honestly having the whole New Day as a three-man D&D team has potential to be a hit.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    All I need is Tom Hiddleston, his name on virtually any project means its worth giving a view.

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited December 2020

Even if they aren't there in character, I suspect there's a good chance we see them as extras.

PA kickstarted DnD Podcasting and Streaming. If the movie is set on Faerun they could at least have Jerry as 'unnamed masked lord'.

-edit-

And Mercer is gonna be in there somewhere, clearly.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    The title for the strip is perfect

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    ATF_GriffATF_Griff Registered User regular
    What about you guys appearing as extras in the film or something. That would make my day.

• Options
    Radiated RoninRadiated Ronin Registered User regular
    This is a no-brainer if you use this simple process:

1. Watch the "Dungeons and Dragons" Movie circa 2000.
    2. Make the opposite of that.
    3. Profit.

• Options
    palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    A THOUSAND TIMES, YASSSS!

• Options
    PropellorheadPropellorhead Registered User new member
    And The False Prophet continues to pour poisoned honey in the ears of the faithful. Read The Dread Empire books instead.
    ok, in fairness that's not to say the Black Company isn't good. It's damn good, really damn good, with the series ending being as close to perfect as I've found. Just that the Dread Empire is even better.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    IDK, I liked the first Dungeons and Dragons movie, particularly Marlon Wayan's character.

The second one... well... yeah. Do the opposite of that one. D:

edit: Also Jeremy Irons had a lot of fun in the first movie.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”