As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SECRET SATANS 2020. PERFECT GIFTING!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    I know that shirt <3

Yeah, I was also struck with the "this isn't the first year we've had this design go around" remembrance while making the post. Not going to go look anything up that might ruin any surprises though.

Rumor has it that there is a bar somewhere in the world where that exact configuration of letters might open up paths hitherto unknown.

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Yet another gift! Crossposted from G&T:
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Another gift arrived from @Cameron_Talley ! Would've posted sooner, but I wanted to build it before posting :D

It was a neat little Christmas themed lego kit! Woo! I haven't done lego stuff in 15+ years, so it was fun and nostalgic to put together :D
    BKpVFxL.png?1

This is actually surprisingly useful for me, since I don't actually have any Christmas decorations whatsoever in my house, lol, so now I have something to put on display to be a bit festive :D
    tQJ8Fu4.png

Forgot how fun they are to put together, too. Put Pandora on a speaker and sat down at my kitchen table with a coke float and built some lego :D It's always so cool to see the build develop and take shape.

Anyway, thanks for this gift and all of the gifts before this! They've been amazing!

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    You're super welcome, @Noggin ! I love doing this every year, and finding something to make for my Satanee is surprisingly fun. :D Merry Christmas! :D

• Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Cross Post!

ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Because I'm bad at this, it's a link! (sorry) e: Got there!
    A box arrived. My cohorts Bast and Nyx investigate and eventually give their approval. Scylla makes a surprise appearance wearing her Naughty/Nice bandana.

Dp9oSRM.jpeg

It's a bag, in a box! Eddie Vedder eat your heart out.

C8wQERw.jpeg

Why thank you, I do enjoy board games!

lf2wXPR.jpeg

A board game?? I did not see that coming.

owdeqpD.jpeg

Anoffday got me Mice and Mystics, a board game which I played last night with my boys. Thanks @anoffday!

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Part 2!
    5jyF52y.jpg
    6Uw6S6m.jpg
    ZWIGXiG.jpg

I actually bought myself one of these a few days ago (from different company, so I will have to compare the two) but it won't be arriving until the New Year. So now I have this so I can ring in 2021 with less ass pain.

I was actually debating getting another one for the house, but now I don't have to.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Cross-posting it here in case anyone ain't been checking the G&T thread, but my match was Handkor and I did a BTAS Almost Got 'Im gift, complete with Joker Card and a gift for every Rogue

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/43214374/#Comment_43214374

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Excellent work, there. I love a good theme.

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Excellent work, there. I love a good theme.

Zonugal helped me workshop it! I knew I wanted to do the rogues, and he suggested using the episode as the core of the theme, which was fun!

Steam
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

Well I tore confusedly into this Amazon envelope because I do have a couple of odds and ends coming randomly from Amazon, and yet it was a gift!
    kno6PTI.jpg?1

and inside:
    xzDrUYL.jpg?1

Yay! My Wonder Woman one is currently getting a little worn around the edges, so huzzah for a fantastic new one!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I have been gifted, aggressively, by... I assume my satan, but I’m not positive?
    g9t26hc8j06l.jpeg

This will go in a place of... pride? on my desk.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I think I recognize that Shaq-Fu (it was not sent by me)

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    presumably, this is the next step in a puzzle that will be answered if you can master your shaq-fu.

Also i got home and I have a box! Is it a santa box or a satan box? We will soon find out. though we have a lot of stuff to put way tonight so i might not find out immediately.

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    I got another gift last night! And another cryptic note, but I realize they're tarot card related.

50749978352_5a61dfa1ee_c.jpg

It's a very nice extra-large cat tree! I put it together before I took pictures.

50749879281_2fd5392a97_c.jpg
    Buchi testing it out. He approves and came back multiple times.

50749135653_bc9300dab8_c.jpg
    Munji giving the tree a scratch. I didn't manage a pic with the other cats yet.

The box was also was very popular. Every time I tried to move it, there was a cat.
    50749979772_1604a5db0b_c.jpg

This was a great gift and I would definitely recommend it. The base is really sturdy.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    One might suppose that shipping has been an absolute mess and that perhaps things were supposed to arrive in a different order or configuration with that one.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Parcel tracking is a blessing and a curse

They tell ypu when something has been cleared for international departure, but they don't tell you when it actually departs, so im just waiting for that update

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I ordered a thing that apparently does not offer order tracking unless maybe you create an account? So good luck to me and my Satanee, just waiting for a thing to show up somewhere.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I have been gifted! Something turned up ten minutes before I left the house for a kayaking excursion, and since I was warned by an imp that a satanic blessing was on its way today, I can only surmise this was that.

Helping a friend put up shelving this evening, but I will post with further details when I have returned thither and hence.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »

They tell ypu when something has been cleared for international departure, but they don't tell you when it actually departs, so im just waiting for that update

I sent a box to my last year Satan in Australia...twoish months ago. I just checked the shipping and it was delivered today. Like Today Australia time I guess. 2 months!

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »

I sent a box to my last year Satan in Australia...twoish months ago. I just checked the shipping and it was delivered today. Like Today Australia time I guess. 2 months!

Yessss! I've successfully retrieved it! Let it be known that Bucketman doesn't let friggin' anything get in the way of a gifting.

eictaxhr29x6.jpeg

@Bucketman this is honestly such an incredibly sweet gift, my goodness. We lost Ori (the all black dog) earlier this year and she was very special to my wife in particular, so these paintings mean a whole lot and are just so lovely.

I'm super psyched to dig into all three packs of gummies in their entirety over the course of 5-7 min tomorrow!

Thanks so much, mate. This has really made my night. :)

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Merry Christmas!
    (2019)

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I think I have a box from satan. Got some stuff to do but will post if I am correct

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    it's here
    bq7wjap9k119.jpeg

it's here
    awkq9pcuow3h.jpeg

IT'S HERE
    aofzln5fs2i5.jpeg

https://streamable.com/scayb5

Steam
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Cello trying out for the Masked Singer!

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I have a wild amount of affection towards this very silly machine already

While I won't be able to use it much mid-pandemic, I love the idea of this thing biding its time, waiting for me to grab it as a part of my arsenal for the first post-pandemic party

The All-In-One Party System is going to be the main attraction and the first thing to deploy as the pandemic ends, when I can get loud with my friends again, and I am deeply excited for it, @tef , so thank you very much!!

Cello on
    Steam
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Lmaoooo

It has a dancehall horn button

It’s perfect

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Tef wrote: »
    Lmaoooo

It has a dancehall horn button

It’s perfect

It's also very easy to assemble and disassemble, and will pack well! So I'm excited to lug this to a PAX and see how long it takes to wear out the horn button

Cello on
    Steam
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Cross-posted from G&T!
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Part 2 - what's a good side-dish to dragon-brisket and cheese-stuffed mind-flayer?

I've been playing tabletop stuff for years, now- used to be heavy into AD&D 2nd edition when I was in high school, and these days it's been all about the Pathfinder stuff. But that doesn't mean I've given up on that completely, you know? But what with COVID making any sort of in-person gaming impossible, I've had to go elsewhere for my gaming fix... and my snack fixes.

XeT3N2R.jpg

So after we ran and got groceries today (due to an oncoming bout of lake-effect snow this coming Thursday morning- goddamnit, I want my Very Kitteh Christmas to be full of snow and everything!- we were treated to the mailman driving up, dropping off a package, and then driving away, just as we were wrestling a load of groceries inside the house. After everything was put away, I sat down and put this thing in my lap- and proceeded to tear the sucker open.

udaDYPO.jpg?2

Huh. More airbags. but I can see something down in there...

Ni4aPDh.jpg?2

...now THIS is going to get some definite use. The Official D&D cookbook! I love to cook- I'm trying to go do more of it because I'm tired of living on packaged garbage, and let's face it- it's fun and tasty! And it's D&D, so everything ought to be just as cool- is there a cookie that might give me +1 against dealing with stupidity, I wonder? I'll have to go on my own little adventure and see- many thanks, Santa, I can't wait to see what else is coming!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    f49qe1k4zfch.jpeg
    I’ve been inspired to break out the karaoke myself.

Unfortunately, no dance lights nor dancehall horn button

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    more like karafauxke!
    that was it Xaquin. the smartest thing you'll ever say

• Options
    So, i've got to figure out jow to resize the photos on my phone so they aren't crazy huge bc i just picked up a parcel!

To my satan, thank you very much for sending me the tracking number bc it meant i could redirect the parcel just to be picked up from the post office today, instead of the usual "i can't hear them knock so they just leave a card and i've got to pick it up on the next business day after 1pm" which in this case would have been next tuesday bc it's christmas eve

I love the gift and i will post photos and reactions as soon as i figure out phone resizing, or borrow a laptop at my parents'

• Options
    f49qe1k4zfch.jpeg

Hmmm, gonna have to buy an air horn to go with the kit I think, or else it risks being incomplete

Steam
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Damnit, and I sold all my rock band kits. Looks like I just gotta run a nice shower and let loose.

• Options
    Cello wrote: »
    [img][/img]

Hmmm, gonna have to buy an air horn to go with the kit I think, or else it risks being incomplete

Crisis averted, my wife found and downloaded a horn app on her phone!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    [img][/img]

Crisis averted, my wife found and downloaded a horn app on her phone!

She's a keeper!!

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    I have received my final (I believe anyway, I've already gotten so many) gift from @Perrsun
    vuaqSsml.jpg
    I don't have a good place for this just yet, but I'm sure I'll find it a good home. You are most likely correct that it will be purple when it is put to use.
    Thank you!

• Options
    So, i picked up this parcel today. Huge mystery what it was when i got it from the post office. Also, great timing, bc it's the 24th today and the post office ain't gonna be open again until the 29th or smth.

zdebfnfnnr27.png

and inside:

aryo1n1urktz.png

yqedcfapd1yl.png

I absolutely love these colours, and i really can't wait to experiment with them. Thank you ever so much, this is a very generous selection. I'm also very pleased that it's all rather glam goth.

• Options
    So, i picked up this parcel today. Huge mystery what it was when i got it from the post office. Also, great timing, bc it's the 24th today and the post office ain't gonna be open again until the 29th or smth.

zdebfnfnnr27.png

and inside:

aryo1n1urktz.png

yqedcfapd1yl.png

I absolutely love these colours, and i really can't wait to experiment with them. Thank you ever so much, this is a very generous selection. I'm also very pleased that it's all rather glam goth.

KVD rules!! Their lip stuff is super long-lasting and you can get some very vivid hues.

Steam
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I have received my final (I believe anyway, I've already gotten so many) gift from Perrsun
    vuaqSsml.jpg
    I don't have a good place for this just yet, but I'm sure I'll find it a good home. You are most likely correct that it will be purple when it is put to use.
    Thank you!

Excellent. Yes, that completes everything... glad it all arrived.

For the lights, I have the same set I sent you and I use them as bias lighting behind my TV. Plugged them into the USB port on my tv so the lights power on/off with the screen, but they’d work just as well at a computer workstation or back of a desk or whatever. I find it helps reduce eye strain a bit.
    y2xalznyfq32.jpeg
    8e0i2juqpplz.jpeg

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    That sounds like the exact sort of thing I will do. I've had a wall mount kit for my tv sitting here since late summer, so that might be the kick I need to actually set it up.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    More x-post from over on G&T!
    emhyhwS.gif

A mysterious package arrived at my door just now.
    lT8ymtM.jpg

Contained therein was a bounty of goods!
    ZINX1hN.jpg
    Albanese gummy bears are delicious! We can't keep them around the house or they would disappear, so these will be well protected for all to enjoy.
    The coffee smells good (I don't drink any myself) and my wife and family will likely be enjoying it this weekend!

The big one was a rare treasure.
    GfLwndA.jpg
    I've been playing Gloomhaven Digital with a buddy lately (after our in-person campaign got sidetracked by 2020...) so I may give this one a try with my wife to see if I can ease her into it!

In addition to another game (and expansion) that is one of @Bucketman's favorites
    celewOx.jpg
    I saw this game on the shelf at Target recently and chuckled over the nostalgia. Now I guess I can give it a try myself to see how it goes!

Thank you @Bucketman for the fun box! Merry Christmas one and all!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636