As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2020! The elf is now off the shelf...

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Santee,

The second package of your gift is arriving today!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Part 2!
    5jyF52y.jpg
    6Uw6S6m.jpg
    ZWIGXiG.jpg

I actually bought myself one of these a few days ago (from different company, so I will have to compare the two) but it won't be arriving until the New Year. So now I have this so I can ring in 2021 with less ass pain.

I was actually debating getting another one for the house, but now I don't have to.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to see Mice and Mystics at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YquWfQ7eSU

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I continue to be sad that Tabletop is not longer in production.

camo_sig2.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »

Yeah, I know (and can't remember) something big went down, but it feels like that whole G&S network fell off. Nothing they've done since has really grabbed me.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Yeah, I know (and can't remember) something big went down, but it feels like that whole G&S network fell off. Nothing they've done since has really grabbed me.

Me, too. The only stuff of theirs I watched was Tabletop and the roleplaying stuff that Wil DMed.

camo_sig2.png
  • HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Me, too. The only stuff of theirs I watched was Tabletop and the roleplaying stuff that Wil DMed.

Co-Optitude was pretty good too.

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    CROSS POST!

emhyhwS.gif

Well I tore confusedly into this Amazon envelope because I do have a couple of odds and ends coming randomly from Amazon, and yet it was a gift!
    kno6PTI.jpg?1

and inside:
    xzDrUYL.jpg?1

Yay! My Wonder Woman one is currently getting a little worn around the edges, so huzzah for a fantastic new one!

Santee,

The gift that was supposed to come yesterday is coming today!

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Hey Santa, I know it's a little late to be asking for Christmas miracles, but if you could use some of your Christmas magic to get the power back on at my place, that'd be huge. Something blew out in the power system outside of my apartment, so me and several of my neighbors are in the dark.
    I'd also be good with an unseasonable heat wave, I'm not picky.

Edit: Hey, just got a call from the HOA, commercial generator is on the way, should have power back by this evening. Thanks Santa!
    Edit the second: We're on generator power. I have heat again. God bless us, every one.

see317 on
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    ovr1hlkzij2i.gif

Part 2 - what's a good side-dish to dragon-brisket and cheese-stuffed mind-flayer?

I've been playing tabletop stuff for years, now- used to be heavy into AD&D 2nd edition when I was in high school, and these days it's been all about the Pathfinder stuff. But that doesn't mean I've given up on that completely, you know? But what with COVID making any sort of in-person gaming impossible, I've had to go elsewhere for my gaming fix... and my snack fixes.

XeT3N2R.jpg

So after we ran and got groceries today (due to an oncoming bout of lake-effect snow this coming Thursday morning- goddamnit, I want my Very Kitteh Christmas to be full of snow and everything!- we were treated to the mailman driving up, dropping off a package, and then driving away, just as we were wrestling a load of groceries inside the house. After everything was put away, I sat down and put this thing in my lap- and proceeded to tear the sucker open.

udaDYPO.jpg?2

Huh. More airbags. but I can see something down in there...

Ni4aPDh.jpg?2

...now THIS is going to get some definite use. The Official D&D cookbook! I love to cook- I'm trying to go do more of it because I'm tired of living on packaged garbage, and let's face it- it's fun and tasty! And it's D&D, so everything ought to be just as cool- is there a cookie that might give me +1 against dealing with stupidity, I wonder? I'll have to go on my own little adventure and see- many thanks, Santa, I can't wait to see what else is coming!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    Ni4aPDh.jpg?2

...now THIS is going to get some definite use. The Official D&D cookbook! I love to cook- I'm trying to go do more of it because I'm tired of living on packaged garbage, and let's face it- it's fun and tasty! And it's D&D, so everything ought to be just as cool- is there a cookie that might give me +1 against dealing with stupidity, I wonder? I'll have to go on my own little adventure and see- many thanks, Santa, I can't wait to see what else is coming!

Just made the first recipe in that book yesterday :D

LQ0LRBs.png

It turned out real good :D

Stabbity_Style.png
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    @see317 , Hope you get the power back on!

Just an update on your awesome gifts. I ended up opening the taffy and it's so good. Favorite flavor is eggnog for sure.

Also the PSN cards came at the perfect time since they just had their gigantic sale. Picked up Persona 5 Royal, my first JRPG in years (I got the time now) and it's great so far.

I am hopelessly stuck on the cast puzzle.

Kyougu wrote: »

Just an update on your awesome gifts. I ended up opening the taffy and it's so good. Favorite flavor is eggnog for sure.

Also the PSN cards came at the perfect time since they just had their gigantic sale. Picked up Persona 5 Royal, my first JRPG in years (I got the time now) and it's great so far.

Persona 5 Royal is so good.

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2020

That taffy is G&T secret santa famous. I had it a few years back. Good stuff.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    me351kgp8xn6.png

Sorry for the long delay, but wanted to say thanks for Santa @Halfazedninja for not one but 2 books. One is for my love of cooking, and the other looks like an interesting book that Santa himself wrote. Can’t wait to dive into both of them!
    xcxeknnodphd.jpg

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

A mysterious package arrived at my door just now.
    lT8ymtM.jpg

Contained therein was a bounty of goods!
    ZINX1hN.jpg
    Albanese gummy bears are delicious! We can't keep them around the house or they would disappear, so these will be well protected for all to enjoy.
    The coffee smells good (I don't drink any myself) and my wife and family will likely be enjoying it this weekend!

The big one was a rare treasure.
    GfLwndA.jpg
    I've been playing Gloomhaven Digital with a buddy lately (after our in-person campaign got sidetracked by 2020...) so I may give this one a try with my wife to see if I can ease her into it!

In addition to another game (and expansion) that is one of @Bucketman's favorites
    celewOx.jpg
    I saw this game on the shelf at Target recently and chuckled over the nostalgia. Now I guess I can give it a try myself to see how it goes!

Thank you @Bucketman for the fun box! Merry Christmas one and all!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I couldn't participate this year again because everything at home has been on fire. But I need to give a shout out to @Elvenshae for being a goddamn boss. Apparently our forum friend makes stained glass, and he offered to make my daughter an ornament. It came yesterday and it's beautiful. She loves it, and after the tree comes down it will be hanging on the window in her room. There was also a sweet letter inside and, I mean, I've done a lot of crying lately, but that was some sobbing.

You're good peeps. Thank you.
    szlzegfakvxc.jpg

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Jaws of the lion is supposed to be very good. it distills everything from the absurdly giant box of the original into the pure concentrated liquid cocaine experience

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I'll be out of the house tomorrow, so if the package is supposed to arrive on the 25th, uh...

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

Package showed up the other day from parts unknown, TX
    8u38kh3adns2.jpg

Gifts and Cards!
    acq6c220lt0a.jpg
    I haven't read these in a real long time but loved them as a kid. Hopefully they hold up.

vb0v7nhjw8i9.jpg

Oh no it's Thrawn! I've only sporadically read any star wars EU books over the years but seeing this trilogy constantly praised and held up is always something I wanted to check out and we actually just rewatched the rebels cartoon here so I'm excited to see how the depictions compare over the years.

Next up a lil guy
    f5malgps330p.jpg
    Here's two good games and sunshine too. Heyoo

I'll have you know i quite liked the 2007 cult sci-fit film Sunshine despite the weird final act twist and oh wait...

li3jn16mdjhi.jpg

It'sa Mario actually! before the switch I have not had a non-handheld nintendo console since a christmas SNES when I was like 6 so I've never played more than maybe an hour of 64 at a friends. I've honestly been hand wringing over this one just because of nintendos jerk marketing move "limited edition release" structure for these games and I'm excited to finally give them a go.

The next one was a trick! perhaps a devilish one!
    d5wj73vkyc4b.jpg
    You suggested local fare so I thought I would include a bit of a texas starter pack.

Alright texas, let's see what you got.

ixjii01z1gbs.jpg

hang on...

I was tricked by texas!!! You'll pay texas!

so here's what actually happened.

That piece appeared to be the "Wrapping" and protective shipping layer for these
    nvasfo5zeosw.jpg

and inside was the hellfire.

aefzf4qik9vf.jpg

I'm familiar with whataburger the brand but i've never lived anywhere with one. We tasted this one already and it's good. I honestly have only rarely used ketchup in years. The supermarket brand options all just taste like sugar to me and fast food places always overpower their food with it so that's turned me off it going back forever. while this has that familiar sweet to it, the extra bit of tang makes it A LOT better to me and I'm sure i'll find uses for it now.

The other two are completely new to me but we've already planned our next meal to use the diablo sauce. We are a spicy household so I'm sure we'll come up with some wierd uses to amaze and offend texas barbeque sensibilities.

A Letter!
    l9i8b43hj96c.jpg

A wonderful christmas card...

edh7efvmoocx.jpg

...From Satan
    [AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR]
    The number of the demi beast
    Hell and Fire was spawned to be released
    Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
    As they start to cry, hands held to the sky
    In the night, the Fires are burning bright.
    The ritual has begun, Santa's work is done.

In honor of this year's conjoined efforts
    I present to you these gifts three.

Your Unholy Steward,
    @Lasbrook

One more with everyone together
    igg2vhld4827.jpg
    including Texas Cardboard

I've been on the forums for years but honestly only end up at SE+ for oddball threads i didn't find elsewhere, so I'm not always as familiar with things and people over here but this is awesome and the triple triple gift is a super cool use of the theme which puts my years of G&T "here's things" presentation to absolute shame.

This was absolutely fantastic @Lasbrook

And sorry it took me an extra day because i had to assemble an ikea worth of stuff today

see317 , Hope you get the power back on!

Yeah, power is back on, sort of. We're running off of a generator truck (we being me and my neighbors).
    Not sure what happened, but they're estimating 2-4 weeks before we're back on normal power.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Texan here and I can vouch for all three of those choices!

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard everything ok buddy? Hope everything is going ok with the move and nothing has gone missing on delivery etc.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard everything ok buddy? Hope everything is going ok with the move and nothing has gone missing on delivery etc.

*Pterodactyl shrieks*

Packages have arrived, pictures have been taken, post will happen at some point this weekend. Things were lost, but that was idiot movers, nothing you sent.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    From other thread. Also made the post like right before the forums switched.
    Radiation wrote: »
    A package from Carbide3d appeared yesterday. Which is odd because I didn't order anythi....
    Oh!
    emhyhwS.gif

Time to deploy my crack team of present inspectors! Well at least the bunny. The guinea pig didn't want to do anything that doesn't involve food.
    VEPMYObm.jpg
    Also it's hard to take holiday pet photos!

Box inspection, go!
    c9f4Bhfm.jpg

What is inside?
    s0IsF7Gm.jpg
    OH MAN!
    It's a threaded table for my CNC! And some clampy things!

She's helping me get things out:
    FzrQSI9m.jpg
    and setting things up:
    IqSrvCSm.jpg

But needed a bit of a snack break:
    uez5gK1m.jpg

All setup:
    DfkVJnXm.jpg

I'm holding the board at the end and those clamps do an amazing job of holding the work piece in place. I have a few metal projects planned that this rigid workholding is perfect for!

SUPER THANKS SATAN/SANTA! Reveal yourself so you can bask in my appreciation!

PSN: jfrofl
  • lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    Here goes. I got this a week or so ago but the holiday forum was going on.

It came in two packages from @N1tSt4lker but one of them had a note:
    id1689s1i0na.gif

2um6m3dxo7js.gif

Now onto the goodies:
    qg7qzhm9hh94.gif

x2e8abgtj3gt.gif

ftcpbphysjkz.gif

o4tgh6jnbt0c.gif

zdmh1b0o50xp.gif

e1uhcktv9846.gif

upsk7riukj9i.gif

aew6ltsonk3b.gif

I've actually tried most of them out now. The jambalaya w/my added shrimp was a little bland but putting in the Slap Ya Mama made it much much better. The gumbo w/my added sausage was really good as well. The Voodoo chips were excellent and my teenage son loved them too. The Crawdad chips weren't for me.

Thank you SO much for all of this. It's been amazing to try something out that wasn't on my radar. I'm probably going to find a place to get the Voodoo chips as those were so very good.

And once more, thank you to the amazing community here, especially during this trying time.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Crosspost
    Oh hey! The regular forums exist again.
    emhyhwS.gif
    Earlier in the week received another package from Moriveth
    Time for another picture of the gift and also a cat for no real reason.
    0up3wz5b7tbt.jpg
    Immediately hopped in to multiplayer, said my skill level was "so-so" then suffered a series of demoralizing losses, so it's nice to find I've been downgraded.
    Thanks again Mori! I look forward to remembering how to even.

steam_sig.png
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    lwt1973 wrote: »

id1689s1i0na.gif

2um6m3dxo7js.gif

Now onto the goodies:
    qg7qzhm9hh94.gif

x2e8abgtj3gt.gif

ftcpbphysjkz.gif

o4tgh6jnbt0c.gif

zdmh1b0o50xp.gif

e1uhcktv9846.gif

upsk7riukj9i.gif

aew6ltsonk3b.gif

I've actually tried most of them out now. The jambalaya w/my added shrimp was a little bland but putting in the Slap Ya Mama made it much much better. The gumbo w/my added sausage was really good as well. The Voodoo chips were excellent and my teenage son loved them too. The Crawdad chips weren't for me.

Thank you SO much for all of this. It's been amazing to try something out that wasn't on my radar. I'm probably going to find a place to get the Voodoo chips as those were so very good.

And once more, thank you to the amazing community here, especially during this trying time.

I kinda lost it when the first picture was beans.

PSN: jfrofl
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I received a gift! I will be posting pictures soon! Sorry for the delay, Santa. I was waiting for our whacky forums to go back to normal and it looks they finally did today so gift post incoming!

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    lwt1973 wrote: »

id1689s1i0na.gif

2um6m3dxo7js.gif

Now onto the goodies:
    qg7qzhm9hh94.gif

x2e8abgtj3gt.gif

ftcpbphysjkz.gif

o4tgh6jnbt0c.gif

zdmh1b0o50xp.gif

e1uhcktv9846.gif

upsk7riukj9i.gif

aew6ltsonk3b.gif

I love the crawtators, but Voodoo flavor are my favorite! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed the food!

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    While the forums were on holiday the holidays struck me!

On Christmas morning while still in bed my computer started to smell of sulfur. I decided to check it and indeed Satan had struck!
    C7AIRtQh.png
    Wait... gifts? Oh what's this scroll bar?
    SHN7N7vh.png
    I've been busy over the holidays, partially because I got a new hard drive and reformatted my entire system so I only got to check out C&C Remastered and a little bit of Hardcore Mecha. I'd never played Command & Conquer before so I'm a little surprised at how much the GDI campaign is focused around missions with a limited group of units to complete the mission. But it's fun to see the cutscenes and all the behind the scenes stuff you unlock. Hardcore Mecha, it's not what you're thinking I swear! Despite the hardcore moniker (I think they call it that because the designs hew a little closer to the real robot genre), it's a 2D sidescrolling action game that gets real anime. I've only played like 2-3 levels so far but I've already come across an antagonist pilot so rad that they completely stunted on my mech while they were on foot. I'll admit I haven't gotten around to Planet Coaster yet but I'm looking forward to some chill times building a park. As for the last game, I think I'm gonna wait until I have a good time to really get into it but I am excited to finally answer the question What is firewatch?

But as I was forewarned that was indeed not all. On a rather dreary and cold New Years Eve I was getting home from work and lo a package at my door!
    [oPbCnznh.jpg
    I eagerly tore into it to reveal it's contents:
    tPNOv4kh.jpg
    Oh shit it's the print versions of KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS! If y'all haven't read it's a metal as hell webcomic about a girl thrust into a world of angels and demons and flaming skeleton wheels she hardly understands to save her shitty boyfriend. The art and worldbuilding are both over the top and honestly I could use a refresher so this is perfect.

sjmtyPg.jpg
    Another book but more wordy this time! I did mention I am always down for more scifi books and the premise looks fun. Looks like it should make good bedtime reading. Also didn't a forumer write this or am I totally off base?

Last but not least:
    5ESses7.jpg
    Spice from the devil himself! I don't normally buy it but Old Bay is definitely something I had a lot during winter trips to Maryland to visit family as a kid. Pretty much a 1:1 association between crab and Old Bay in my mind. I need to put some thought into some dishes I can use this with for my next grocery delivery. Kinda curious how it might do in some tuna sandwiches, definitely seems it would be good on fries. We'll have to see how brave I get about trying to make my own crab cakes. I at least know a recipe.
    I'll be honest, I actually had to confer with Satan because I was unsure what exactly that bag was filled with. It's mushroom jerky! I don't really go in for jerked meats but this is nice. It has a good flavor and doesn't overstay it's welcome in regards to how long it takes to chew. I never did ask but I'm assuming you made it?

Thanks for everything, @Xaquin I really appreciate it.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    emhyhwS.gif

BWAAAAAAAAAAA! I've been waiting a week to make this post since we got locked out of the Secret Santa threads.

As we already know my Santa's gifting started with a trio of Steam games.
    H8ADfxz.jpg

But shortly after packages begun to arrive.
    The kitties inspected them thoroughly.
    0wR2rhb.jpg

3lvTKva.jpg

FvZqem3.jpg

dH9heGd.jpg
    Don't mind any background mess you see, we are still unpacking as we just moved into our new place in December.

Rory overseeing the initial package haul.
    TNCg6Or.jpg
    I'm a big VR user and have been wanting to try Iron Man VR considering the great buzz it got from players.
    I got Spider-Man for the PS4 and never touched it once, so when I got my PS5 one of the first games I wanted to get for it was the enhanced and expanded version with the Miles Morales expansion. Santa beat me to that punch.
    Who doesn't love Cowboy Bebop, and I like collectables, so Spike is going to look great in my future display case.

After that package I thought I was done, but oh no Santa was not finished with me yet.
    I got a riddle that was posted in the thread.
    aiuup6wb9drl.jpeg

Without context I made the best guess I could.
    hqdefault.jpg

Santa informed me that more gifts were coming that would clear things up.
    First was a copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, which I realized after opening that I forgot to take a picture of the packaging.
    9BEuMF8.jpg

Then a mysterious box, which explained the riddle.
    3Nz6yS5.jpg

Okay let me just set the dial to all zeros so that I can start to figure this out.
    z7oe9bc.jpg

Wait a minute...
    aQpuHIp.jpg
    Oops.
    Hold on, I can make this work like I figured it out. Uhh uhh, the riddle said matter of grey, grey area, grey area could mean something doesn't count, doesn't count making it null, null is zero, 000! Did I figure it out? *cough*

Well let's see what's inside.
    M68gz4T.jpg

bB135UI.jpg
    Are you?..

oTMsQSs.jpg
    No, it straight up is.

I don't know what the meaning behind it is, or if there is one, but Kudos I never saw this one coming.
    T1pccvd.jpg

Thank you @Blackhawk1313 this was an amazing haul, and more than I ever expected. All fabulous gifts that will see plenty of use.

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I did make that jerky!

Merry Christmas!

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I got a gift and I had sent gifts over the holiday break! Pictures soon!

YL9WnCY.png
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

BWAAAAAAAAAAA! I've been waiting a week to make this post since we got locked out of the Secret Santa threads.

H8ADfxz.jpg

0wR2rhb.jpg

3lvTKva.jpg

FvZqem3.jpg

dH9heGd.jpg
    Don't mind any background mess you see, we are still unpacking as we just moved into our new place in December.

TNCg6Or.jpg
    I'm a big VR user and have been wanting to try Iron Man VR considering the great buzz it got from players.
    I got Spider-Man for the PS4 and never touched it once, so when I got my PS5 one of the first games I wanted to get for it was the enhanced and expanded version with the Miles Morales expansion. Santa beat me to that punch.
    Who doesn't love Cowboy Bebop, and I like collectables, so Spike is going to look great in my future display case.

After that package I thought I was done, but oh no Santa was not finished with me yet.
    aiuup6wb9drl.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

First was a copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, which I realized after opening that I forgot to take a picture of the packaging.
    9BEuMF8.jpg

3Nz6yS5.jpg

Okay let me just set the dial to all zeros so that I can start to figure this out.
    z7oe9bc.jpg

Wait a minute...
    aQpuHIp.jpg
    Oops.
    Hold on, I can make this work like I figured it out. Uhh uhh, the riddle said matter of grey, grey area, grey area could mean something doesn't count, doesn't count making it null, null is zero, 000! Did I figure it out? *cough*

M68gz4T.jpg

bB135UI.jpg
    Are you?..

oTMsQSs.jpg
    No, it straight up is.

I don't know what the meaning behind it is, or if there is one, but Kudos I never saw this one coming.
    T1pccvd.jpg

Thank you @Blackhawk1313 this was an amazing haul, and more than I ever expected. All fabulous gifts that will see plenty of use.

Quite welcome @The_Spaniard I’m glad you like everything. As to answer to the Shaq-Fu it’s become something of a tradition/meme amongst us SE++ folks in Secret Satans to perform random gifting acts of Shaq Fu, usually in increasingly elaborate and stupid ways.

emhyhwS.gif

H8ADfxz.jpg

0wR2rhb.jpg

3lvTKva.jpg

FvZqem3.jpg

dH9heGd.jpg

TNCg6Or.jpg

aiuup6wb9drl.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

9BEuMF8.jpg

3Nz6yS5.jpg

z7oe9bc.jpg

Wait a minute...
    aQpuHIp.jpg
    Oops.

M68gz4T.jpg

bB135UI.jpg
    Are you?..

oTMsQSs.jpg
    No, it straight up is.

T1pccvd.jpg

Quite welcome @The_Spaniard I’m glad you like everything. As to answer to the Shaq-Fu it’s become something of a tradition/meme amongst us SE++ folks in Secret Satans to perform random gifting acts of Shaq Fu, usually in increasingly elaborate and stupid ways.

So is this copy of Shaq-Fu intended to continue being passed around like a white elephant gift in future Secret Santas? Also what was the riddle ultimately supposed to be about?

edited January 2021
    emhyhwS.gif

H8ADfxz.jpg

0wR2rhb.jpg

3lvTKva.jpg

FvZqem3.jpg

dH9heGd.jpg

TNCg6Or.jpg

aiuup6wb9drl.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

9BEuMF8.jpg

3Nz6yS5.jpg

z7oe9bc.jpg

Wait a minute...
    aQpuHIp.jpg
    Oops.

M68gz4T.jpg

bB135UI.jpg
    Are you?..

oTMsQSs.jpg
    No, it straight up is.

T1pccvd.jpg

So is this copy of Shaq-Fu intended to continue being passed around like a white elephant gift in future Secret Santas? Also what was the riddle ultimately supposed to be about?

That’s completely up to you but it most certainly doesn’t have to be explicitly passed on. At least when it comes to me, I actually have a rather vast video game collection, especially older systems, amongst which I promise you I have even begun to put a dent in my Shaq Fu stores... as for the riddle, one of the functional codes on the lock was 777.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Santa, now that the holidays are over please reveal yourself so that I can thank you for the amazing gifts!

I have been notified that my Satan/Santa has shipped a thing, and been provided with a tracking number indicating it should be delivered later this week.
    As well as temptation: a link to a Google doc, with a warning that following that link would ruin all surprises. The warning was in all caps, so, pretty serious I think.

But, the temptation to peek, just a little...
    I'll try to be strong.

This discussion has been closed.