As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ahem... (PAX Pre-Registration is Live)

13»

• Options
    SnoowySnoowy Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    O awesome! Thank you so much!

Registering now!

Snoowy on
    Snoowii.png
  • Options
    kaldoniskaldonis Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Shade wrote: »
    khoo, for the hotels can you get them to add a day to the rate on either side? so instead of fri sat sun, its thur fri sat sun mon?

I am fairly sure that Thursday night is already part of the package... last year I checked in on Thursday and checked out on Monday and was given the PAX rate for all four nights. This was at the Sheraton.

kaldonis on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited January 2008
    I have checked in on Thursday for every PAX I've been to and always gotten the PAX rate.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    Sl1pstreamSl1pstream [E] BelgiumRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I checked in on Wednesday night last year and got the PAX rate that night too.

Sl1pstream on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    We're using a new ticketing system: Brown Paper Tickets. These guys are a scrappy local outfit that's a bit more in tune with PAX. Great group of folks that support a lot of indie events and musicians here in Seattle.

who're you callin' scrappy?

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    If you're getting the PAX rate, normally that applies to the entire length of your stay. Unless you're staying for an outrageously long time.

I really really really wish I could pre-register and come. Little things like having a wedding and using vacation for honeymoon are getting in the way. Now if I could only convince her to get married at PAX so we could come :P

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
  • Options
    GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Is it that time again already? Nice! Thanks to Kotaku for the link this morning.

My brother won a 3 day pass & BYOC last year so he's set. Gonna be my third PAX. :)

GeeCee on
  • Options
    DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Uh oh, someone leaked the news to Kotaku before the official site went live. Hope the PAX crew were ready.

Dreamwriter on
  • Options
    ZyzzyvasZyzzyvas Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Got my email regarding my 2 free passes I won in BYOC last year! :D

I wonder if there will actually be any Canadian Omeganauts this year? I think they're scared we will mop up the competition... :lol:

Zyzzyvas on
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I got mine! I chose to help the cute aminals. I love fuzzy wittle aminals.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    collinccollinc Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    A few people must have sent it to Kotaku. I know I did, and the person who was thanked was not me. But Kotaku is for hardcore gamers, and they should know when PAX goes live.

collinc on
    Free cake. Inquire within.
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2008
    AWE guys - this was for the forumers only.

<sigh>

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    This is why we can't have nice things!

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Cringes at moe… That line was used way too often by my mom in reference to my brothers and me.

Hotel Reservation and passes booked. Now the tedious task of waiting… Wonder if booze and hookers will speed up the waiting process?

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    it coudln't hurt

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    *gets in his car and drives out towards Fernley, NV... Ya ... um can I see the menu? *hands them a Xerox copy of moe's cc.. Let me know when that runs dry I have others. Oh ya I plan on staying here a while, have nothing worthwhile to do until the end of August.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Okay guys, since we've got the PAX Website is live thread, I'm giving this one the ax.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.