As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Godfall

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Godfall

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Finally Tycho will have birthday parity.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Well, if I'm Counterplay Games, I have to be asking myself at this point if I reach out to Penny Arcade about collaborating on birthday party event for Tycho in February.

ironzerg on
  • Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    Tycho became worthy of love.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I am actually glad for the console exclusivity here because god knows I play every GAAS game like an addiction, but having to wait till may made this one a "nah."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Tycho's news post is the kindest thing I have ever seen anyone write about Godfall.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    PropellorheadPropellorhead Registered User new member
    I can hear the gears grind when I read things about them being affected by the Great Playstation Drought like us normies. Part of me defaults to the belief the walls bow outwards when they flex in the world of gaming.

• Options
    SolaceInRageSolaceInRage Registered User regular
    I bought it, I just haven't had time for it yet. I mean, they have my money, so I hope that helps until some months off when I have gotten my fill of all the new things in WoW, Warframe, Destiny 2, Cyberpunk and Hades. Godfall, Fenyx Rising and a few others had to be tucked away like acorns for the winter ahead, while I chew on the most savory of my cache in the here and now.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I am actually glad for the console exclusivity here because god knows I play every GAAS game like an addiction, but having to wait till may made this one a "nah."

here I was wondering why I never heard of it... lol

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SilkBotSilkBot Registered User regular

These terms are so confusing. I don't know if there's a misunderstanding here, but the game is available on PS and PC. So it's not console exclusive, right?

Or does "console exclusive" actually mean it's only available on one console but also PC? Seriously, I have no idea at this point.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    SilkBot wrote: »

These terms are so confusing. I don't know if there's a misunderstanding here, but the game is available on PS and PC. So it's not console exclusive, right?

Or does "console exclusive" actually mean it's only available on one console but also PC? Seriously, I have no idea at this point.

It's whatever whoever is saying it in the moment wants it to mean. Words have no meaning.

Buy my new book, Words are Bricked, pulped tree exclusive.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Well for me it meant it wasn't out on the xbox my preferred console until may of this year. If it comes out since you know clearly it didn't do well.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular

It seems to be a more recent thing, but lately it seems 'exclusive' means you can't get it anywhere else, 'console exclusive' means you can't get it on any other console (because PC doesn't count).

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185