As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SATANS 2020. PERFECT GIFTING!

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    To cross post on @The_Spaniard Behalf while they received multiple gifts from me and by all accounts are pleased, I’d be remiss if I didn’t make it known in here I not only provided a locked chest as a gift but that locked chest contained the greatest SE++ treasure of all, a complete in box Shaq Fu. You can see it in all its gloriousness in G&T. Where to go from here in the future? Well you may or may not be aware, but there is an actual soundtrack CD out there for it...

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Is it weird that I thought that jerky was magic mushrooms?

I get that a lot

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Oh, cool to see Da Share Zone branching out into some mainstream work

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    For a second I thought that was a DOOM ad

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The USCPSC has had a weirdly good Twitter presence for a while now

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I am investigating the status of my gift delivery, as the confirmation did not come with a tracking number or anything.

So I wait.

EDIT: Cooooool, they sent me an email (supposedly) that they cancelled my purchase due to suspicion of fraud, so now I get to order it again.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I have also made inquires to imps about a thing that is showing as delivered, and I hope, received.

• Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Apologies for the delay in posting but I received another gift, we were out of town, but the wait was worth it as I got another batch of chocolate bars, and something awesome for our fur babies!

rcl6nfw1prlw.jpeg

y3eh30xwini7.jpeg

Thank you!

Ladybug2332 on
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I received a fourth parcel not long ago, but only just opened it this morning!

feulblu4c2nw.jpeg

Yessss, I love socks and these are adorable! Thank you!

Also that kiwi has now got me suspecting who my Satan might actually be...

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Is anyone updating gift chains this year?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I received a fourth parcel not long ago, but only just opened it this morning!

feulblu4c2nw.jpeg

Yessss, I love socks and these are adorable! Thank you!

Also that kiwi has now got me suspecting who my Satan might actually be...

I am glad that you received it, and hope you enjoy the socks of my people.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Is anyone updating gift chains this year?

I was and will again at some point, probably today.

• QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Oh, fuckin hell, we're back! Shit, I wasn't paying attention. I was too caught up in these AWESOME GIFTS SATAN GOT ME!!!

zzcxKq6l.jpg

All the gifts! But what could they be!?

84sgmjrl.jpg

A new sacred drinking vessel! I have filled it with more than a fair share of whisky and mead since getting it

DjKq0xil.jpg
    Twisp and Catsby Plushies! Yusssss!

3VaHE6Bl.jpg
    Truly I have feasted on exuberance (and roast beefs).

f9L511rl.jpg

Yes! One of my favorite Thor runs by Jason Arron. I wholeheartedly recommend Godbutcher and GodBomb. Fantastic arc (which may or may not be the plot of the forthcoming Thor movie).

I also received a copy of The Coppola Restoration of The Godfather (for some reason that image wouldn't upload), as well as a bag of delicious peanut butter and chocolate cookies (which were promptly devoured by my family). A special, satanic thanks to my Super Sekret Sagat Satan, @Custom Special. You are fuckin baller my dude!

SAIL HATAN!!

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

I received a mysterious email from Humble Bundle referring to a gift from an unknown email -
    u0Wi2WL.png

It turns out to be for Per Aspera - a martian city builder / management sim I had been looking at on Steam, and then a message arrived from one @Brovid Hasselsmof, exposing themselves as Satan!. Apparently, there is a thing on the way, which I eagerly anticipate, but I must build on Mars in the meantime. Honestly, building on Mars on it's own is awesome, so thank you very much!

Merry New Year / Happy Xmas to ye!

n57PM0C.jpg
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Chains (as I’ve seen them in this thread)

?? > Tonkka
    ??> MNC Dover > DrZiplock
    ?? > Quical 2 3
    ?? > Jaysonfour 2 3
    ?? > Moriveth 2 > Tofystedeth 2 > Halfazedninja
    ?? > Elin
    ?? > lwt1973 > Okami 2
    ?? > Mace1370
    ?? > Psykoma > Lalabox 2
    ?? > Cristoval 2 3 > theoriginalz
    ?? > iloveslimes 2
    ?? > Naphtali > Romanian My Escutcheon 2
    ?? > Ladybug2332 2 > Straightzi
    ?? > cooljammer00 2 > ArcSyn 2 3 > N1tSt4lker 2
    ?? > QuickSnap > ZeroCow 2

jclast > Cameron_Talley > Stabbity Style 2 3
    DiannaoChong > Poorochondriac > Radiation
    See317 > Kyougu > Goose! 2
    Pinfeldorf > Perrsun > JimBobtheMonkey 2 3 4 5 6
    Goose! > Skeith
    Rorshach Kringle > Elvenshae > Noggin > Zonugal > KoopahTroopah 2 > shdwcaster
    Tef > Cello > Handkor > #pipe
    Brolo > Brovid Hasselsmof > Antoshka > Veldrin 2 3 4
    Kadith > Icemopper
    anoffday > Dyvion
    Bucketman > Custom Special
    #pipe > Ketbra
    Xaquin > Lasbrook > initiatefailure
    Blackhawk1313 > The_Spaniard

In theory, this is everything up to this post.

Perrsun on
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Hey @Perrsun, I can confirm that @Stabbity Style was my Satan, via this post from the G&T thread.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    @Usagi JESS

THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENTS

I started laughing like a maniac when I saw your name on the box, I’m so stoked your were my Satan!

On to the gifts:
    7pbp3wfd3u0h.jpeg

pnptv2gyknu9.jpeg
    sw5yt02t1kpx.jpeg
    h3zy321cnug2.jpeg
    u8vt36rneo8b.jpeg
    0509pu5ltyq8.jpeg

A little bit of Canadiana for my day, I love it! Can confirm that a little maple butter on toast makes for a delicious, albeit decadent, breakfast! The maple sugar bought a nice richness to my espresso this morning too!

The beanie is going to get a lot of use this winter, and being hand made just makes it even more awesome. I tend to be very forgetful, and since I’m split between two areas at the moment a long way from each other, now I can ahava’s beanie in Napier and your beanie at home. I’ll never have cold ears again!

I’m really excited about having my own copy of catan! Here’s something spooky; I was just talking with our friends down the road about board games. Up until this point we’ve been playing Betrayal at House on the Hill which, while fun, starts to grow thin after the 20th time. My friend said she was thinking of picking up Catan, so now I can tel her not to worry ;)

Thanks again!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    OMG YAAAAAY IT MADE IT!! CanadaPost was forecasting the end of the month but this is soooo much better :)

I'm glad ya like it buddy, enjoy your maple goodness and the joys of Catan <3

edited January 2021
    I had 5 slices of toast with maple butter send help pls

Current status: laying on couch watching letterkenny in my beanie

Tef on

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    emhyhwS.gif

!!! Both of these arrived today!
    vl39qjch1b30.jpg
    pgualq7ah724.jpg
    vlbhqbnsltm4.jpg

I hadn't heard of these, but I've read the setup and am excited to begin devouring them! There's also so many more from this author for me to move on to!

The package didn't.have any names on it, but regardless, Thank you so much Satan <3<3

Psykoma on
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    I got spinning silver this summer (and sent it as a gift). That book was amazing! Looking forward to reading the other things she wrote.

PSN: jfrofl
    er2h1tanrhkg.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A BOOOOOOOOOX

ptmrh5gj03nu.jpg

Holy crapballs @Lalabox this is amazing <3
    Upon first opening, a letter, much bubblewrap, a cloth bag, and some AMAZING GAY SHIT (Pride bar for NSFForums)

wxqe89dax14o.png

The cloth bag has awesome socks, with fruits, witchy cats, and GLITTER RAINBOWS AAAAAAHH

5y4xmhs47pvt.jpg

And oh my god, the bubble wrap reveals hand thrown ceramics (full honesty at this point I started squeaking in delight)

14q588gssud3.jpg
    rwvctlj4y1tx.jpg

Also thank you for the AMAZING GAY SHIT, I will display it proudly as soon as I can reassure myself my cat won't immediately attack it lmao

Extra photo of my furry overlord very very approving of our Satan's delights

jqfhwnyayw8h.jpg

Lalabox, thank you so much, this is an incredible gift!!! HAIL SATAN

Please give my hella compliments to your brother on his ceramics skills (link to his insta to hype him uppppp)

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I'm so glad it's finally there and you like it!

One thing i forgot to mention in the letter is that the darker cup is made with a clay mix that he made himself. I hope you get a lot of use out of them!

Lalabox wrote: »

One thing i forgot to mention in the letter is that the darker cup is made with a clay mix that he made himself. I hope you get a lot of use out of them!

does he have an etsy or fb page or website?

i don't use Twitter or Instagram sadly (well not for me anyway)

Eeeeeee that is SO COOL

Thank you!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    anybody else infinitely curious what the amazing gay stuff was?

Also omg those ceramics. SO COOL

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Hey all!

For anyone who has not received anything from their Satan, could you please @ me so I can add start following up with your giftees?

And for all of those who are gifting but their satanees have not received anything, can you please send me a PM? We're getting near enough to mid-month that we'll need to start making arrangements so that everyone can get gifted.

Remember - as long as some part of your gift arrives before the end of January, we're gonna count that as a win! and digital gifts do count!

@Brolo , me, but the post office is super terrible this year so no worries

Xaquin wrote: »

does he have an etsy or fb page or website?

i don't use Twitter or Instagram sadly (well not for me anyway)

Not really, he has an instagram to show off some of his stuff, but most of his work and selling and comissioning is done in person. He did a big comission for a cafe for some coffee keep-cups not too long ago that involved ordering rubber lids in from china, and the only photo of it i saw was a (really lovely) one from the cafe that he reshared on his instagram story.

He also sells a lot of stuff in his teaching job at a place called Clay Sydney. That's because he's got his shelf nearby, and also when anyone asks if he can just finish up their bowl to make it look good, he says "no, but i can sell you some of my work that's just over here"

well his stuff looks great!

Usagi wrote: »

Eeeeeee that is SO COOL

Thank you!

So i can't remember what i actually wrote in the letter, so yeah, that one is wood fired, which is what gives it that really speckled, uneven effect.

He's also currently working a new mix he's made himself, where he's got a redder clay that doesn't properly seal and become waterproof when it gets fired, so he's mixing in porceline so that it does.

He's also really into making ceramic baskets at the moment

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    @brolo still waiting here

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So I got gifted around the time the holiday forum started, and wasn't sure whether my satan would see a post in there. And then simply turned into a forgetful asshole once last week rolled around. But HERE is me finally posting about getting GIFTED

er2h1tanrhkg.gif

I received an EXCELLENT bottle of small-batch texan bourbon! It's smoky with heavy molasses notes and just plain delicious

datxaqueqxoj.jpg

and I can also report that it makes some EXCELLENT old fashioned's

lm8pubsjzdsr.jpg

I don't know who sent it, but thank you satan! Superb choices!

Hand made ceramics?!? that is awesome!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    anybody else infinitely curious what the amazing gay stuff was?

Also omg those ceramics. SO COOL

well, really the theme of the package was that everything in it was amazing gay stuff

• IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Those ceramics are awesome, but we can't just skip over those amazing socks!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    @Brolo not to be a snitch but I am waiting.

My wife keeps buying cloths and I keep getting excited when ups drops of packages because I'm basically a dog

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Brolo not to be a snitch but I am waiting.

My wife keeps buying cloths and I keep getting excited when ups drops of packages because I'm basically a dog

That reminds me. My daughter lost her mind when the box you sent came in. I told her the package wasn't for her, but she was blinded by Sephora being on the box.
    Speaking of, I still need to post pictures.

PSN: jfrofl