As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    F. Kluri has a guaranteed dispel+def break on her S3, which is probably the easiest way to blow him up. Just need to speed tune a dps to hit right after.

The new guild shop arti helps as well, 20% hit and +damage neuters the mldb part of evasion.

Also, just be lucky. My riolet constantly gets hit with fully stacked violet talisman :(

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    200 doodads or so for Tenebria #3, got her artifact too. Picked up a few other things along the way. Got a welcome back after leaving thing, along with the xmas thing so that nabbed me another Chloe (who I had just recently upped to 60, burn!). Actually got a new ML unit too, which is a fucking shocker, was expecting Elson #200 or yet another banshee. Got Guider Aither, no idea on him, but he'll be easy to SSS rank at least.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    There are several ways. You can use SC Kluri to strip his buff then use a character with oath key or hit chance as a follow up. You can power through the evasion with a well geared Gunther. You can bruiser him down with bait like Gen Purrgis. I tend to do the last one. Healer, purrman and a dmg dealer. Took down a riolet arby combo today with that and ml Lulu. He got off a passive random hit but it went into my healer and I was fine.

you can also use Melissa or Lilibet.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Nosf wrote: »
    200 doodads or so for Tenebria #3, got her artifact too. Picked up a few other things along the way. Got a welcome back after leaving thing, along with the xmas thing so that nabbed me another Chloe (who I had just recently upped to 60, burn!). Actually got a new ML unit too, which is a fucking shocker, was expecting Elson #200 or yet another banshee. Got Guider Aither, no idea on him, but he'll be easy to SSS rank at least.

Guider Aither has a hidden ability. By filling him with Aither copies to uncap him to SSS rank he can then be sold for a ton of silver transmit stones.

Madican on
  • Options
    *sees new silhouette of ML*

She's heeeeere~

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Huh, right in time for me to be close to mystic pity.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Rius wrote: »
    How does one counter things like MLDB Riolet? Can't ever hit him, can't land debuffs, he heals, etc. MLDB always makes me groan when I see it proc.

@Rius Krau is my go to way. Generally combine him with Ruele, then when he's 1/3rd health or less, S3 Riolet. This works really well since Riolet focuses on Ruele who just tanks the damage and shares it with Krau via Aurius.

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Oh hey looks like we may finally be getting Arch Mercedes. And Sc Misty probably. Or rose because so aura.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Yeah it's interesting, I didn't realize the hold up was due to no RGB existing. I guess they have a rule that ML 5*'s need to have RGB versions for imprints. I wonder if this means 4* Merc will be added to the normal summoning pool? That wouldn't help Straze though.

Any of the Banshee's should be fun. I used Rose forever when I first started, love to see her boosted. Though I believe the phrase they used was Gloomy or Misty, so could be any of them.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Rose is the strongest of them really. So would make sense to save her. Misty though is intriguing. Healer by dmg done is nice addition against all those celines now on defenses. I tend to just use ml haste but another option would be fun.

Guider Aither btw is a good pve dmg dealer. Still. His EE is also pretty good utility. He just need some base stat love. He can still do the dmg as his 3 has nuts multi. With EE he has a ele neutral 100% stun now and attack scaling bubble for group. I’ve seen people use him at all levels. His barrier combined with ml haste can be fun shenanigans.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    I thought we were talking about blue Rose for a second and was thoroughly confused. Hyped for a new SC. The more SCs they add to the game the better, imo.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Kinda playing again, it's funny; I remember not having any 60s or those first few...and now I have 28 or so. Got a banked Elena and Aramintha so probably pop both of them to 60 next. I will admit going through my list and seeing Destina and Ravi at 50 I want to raise them just because they were some of my first units that were solid workers for me.

Nosf on
  • Options
    Ravi is really good these days. I’m between her and SinAngie for my next 6*.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I needed to promote one more 5* to do the last of the new adventurer's path. Had a hard time choosing and just went with BBK even though I'll probably never have the gear to support her. Oh well, dogs are just time.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Started up Hazel and Doris SC over the weekend (since Hazel required 150 Hunts) and now that I look at their requirements turns out they both need 500 Broom enemies dead. So I'm basically double dipping on that as I auto over in Reingar area. Bonus, it also counts as AP earned for the new Adventurer Path nodes.

• Options
    It is SC crose and arch merc. Saving my pity for merc as even if she does no dmg she will be nuts. SC Rose looks great. Worth an SC as they added very nice things to her kit.

• Options
    The nice thing about bbk shadow is that she self imprints with attack and that from a 4•. Attack crit set with no speed works fine. Even at minimal crit dmg she will eat face if you can boost her. Attack boot attack ring crit whatever you need neck and done. Mine is in 75s one 90 and a 71 weapon. Attack sub rolls. She eats teams still that would be mid to high champ if I can outspeed with my lots.

• Options
    Seems they are interested in the new SC's pushing the elemental advantage more. We'll see how her new kit works out.

Arch Merc seems odd. You can permanently buy her from the Coins shop for imprint purposes, which seems like a really high cost. Her animations are just recycled (at low res as well). But the new seal mechanic is pretty great though, I'm interested to see how it works when folks test her out.

• Options
    Archdemon Merc looks interesting, but not a fan of that voice. We already had a voice for her, why the drastic change?

• Options
    edited January 2021
    She seems like she will be one of the more useful disrupters in awhile. Extra turn off s3 means always shot at s1. If it works on champz and like atywin or ssb she is going to be stupid useful.

For sc CRose strip cannot buff is one of the most strong ability combos in the game. Glad she got it.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Farming 1500 Stigma for this SC mission is taking the piss. Good thing I've got liefs aplenty.

• Options
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6612508

Patch notes. New chapter, some other minor improvements, Cermia and Celince Banners, last week of side event, etc

• Options
    Balance update preview: https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6622566

Both Biseria and Spez sitting on my bench appreciate the love. We'll see how well they end up working. Haste finally gets a buff, though he really needed a rework. At least he'll be better than he is now. Kawerik's buffs are interesting. I really wanted to use him, we'll see how they turn out. I always thought he started S2->S3, which mean having stealth on S3 is strange.

• Options
    Well people have said they wanted ML Kayron

:razz:

• Options
    Those are all really good buffs.

Man spez did things before the buff he will be amazing now.

I imagine people will complain about Haste but it fits his theme from the beginning really. Makes him with his artifact pretty damn deadly against any earth.

Time to reequip my ml iseria as her issue was never dmg.

• Options
    Kawerik sitting on the sidelines smiling.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    I am feeling like climbing out of Master V is probably more effort than it's worth right now, what with basically every defense team having Arby or some other silly evasion thief, or 230+ speed debuffers, or too much THICC. it's a lot harder to find fights I can win. So I think my next push is gonna be to get teams set up for all of the expeditions, which is something I've been neglecting.

And Wyvern 13 continues to elude me; I've got a lot of the great units but not enough gear. But I can auto 12 with 100% success now.

• Options
    Sadly folks who early pushed high in arena start to decay and end up making it harder today than it was in the past. Master was usually a cleave cake walk for me when I was starting. Just needed a 240 A. lots and J. Kise took care of the rest. I'm seeing the same thing in Challenger, rarely can I get to Challenger 3 or 4. It's so many ML 5*'s on defense I'm either shocked so many folks whale on this game or are way luckier than I am lol.

There are still comps I can beat fine, however it's also just started to become annoying as they are all tanky bruiser comps that take 2-5 minutes to beat. Like all gacha's right now, they have an up hill battle against just about anything else I can do. Spending 5 minutes to take out a bruiser team when taking public transportation or something is fun. Doing it when I could be playing a AAA game or any other option I have at home, is a harder sell. Maybe if I could get some good gear for Diene and C. Armin, I'd try a Landy or SSB auto comp.

• Options
    Got about 40 levels of the adventurer's path rewards queued up, think I am going to go all the way to the end before I collect for maximum lootsplosion.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Sadly folks who early pushed high in arena start to decay and end up making it harder today than it was in the past. Master was usually a cleave cake walk for me when I was starting. Just needed a 240 A. lots and J. Kise took care of the rest. I'm seeing the same thing in Challenger, rarely can I get to Challenger 3 or 4. It's so many ML 5*'s on defense I'm either shocked so many folks whale on this game or are way luckier than I am lol.

There are still comps I can beat fine, however it's also just started to become annoying as they are all tanky bruiser comps that take 2-5 minutes to beat. Like all gacha's right now, they have an up hill battle against just about anything else I can do. Spending 5 minutes to take out a bruiser team when taking public transportation or something is fun. Doing it when I could be playing a AAA game or any other option I have at home, is a harder sell. Maybe if I could get some good gear for Diene and C. Armin, I'd try a Landy or SSB auto comp.

Game has been out long enough for a lot of chances to get pulls plus mystic pity.

• Options
    Fair enough. Wasn’t doing high end GvG as long as I played, so my mystics might be way lower. Still seeing way too many Riolet, Arby, ML Krau combo’s lol.

• Options
    Remember you may want to budget in shop refreshes into your gold rotation.

That is where people get their supply outside of buying them and gws.

• Options
    My shop rotation is done by gem things, how are you refreshing it with gold? Or different shop?

• Options
    edited January 2021
    You buy the mystics or covs with gold. And you want to do large batches of them which can run millions and millions.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    22+ million gold will buy you a full banner pity at about 75%-85% of the skystones it'd cost to convert them directly.

• Options
    Only a few reward conditions left, big one is 5 more expeditions annnnnnd raise another character to 6*. In the past weekend I wound up 6*ing Destina (previous best girl healer) Aramintha and Elena as I had dupe 5* versions of those three so it was less costly to raise them. Elena is dodgy I guess, but the other two are actually useful and have been overdue for 6* probably, if I was to do it logically and not uhm, based on boobage.

• Options
    Nosf wrote: »
    Only a few reward conditions left, big one is 5 more expeditions annnnnnd raise another character to 6*. In the past weekend I wound up 6*ing Destina (previous best girl healer) Aramintha and Elena as I had dupe 5* versions of those three so it was less costly to raise them. Elena is dodgy I guess, but the other two are actually useful and have been overdue for 6* probably, if I was to do it logically and not uhm, based on boobage.

elena is more niche, but she is quite good at her niche.

• Options
    She also just got a baller new skin.

• Options
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/farsidegames/epic-seven-arise-the-board-game

The tabletop is going on sale on kickstarter tomorrow. The save link is up if you are one that would want it. There is an unboxing I watched on yt as well.

• Options
    I don't know if I care about the game, but the minis do look really cool.