As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Domain Registrar Suggestions?

Didn't think this fit in the Sysadmin thread, but I'm looking for an alternative to Namecheap. They've pissed me off for the last time and I want to go elsewhere. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    Didn't think this fit in the Sysadmin thread, but I'm looking for an alternative to Namecheap. They've pissed me off for the last time and I want to go elsewhere. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hover is who I use, which is a much friendlier skin on an old guard registrar (Tucows). Reliable, they don't spam the shit out of me, and they do exactly what I need them to do.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I've been using Namecheap, what's wrong with them?

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I've been using DirectNIC since 2001.

They seem to be fine, but I also don't use them for anything important (email forwarding is all I care about).