As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Agreed 100% re Zeus!

But I'm shocked Vyolynce that you don't respect CJ's status as an influencer! : 0 each visit to your island should be cherished... a great honor....

I know it isn't CJ's fault that Flick has no inspiration for fish models but he needs to find a sea creatures guy. I still say Wendell is available.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    : 0 that would be so cool!
    Especially for @ShubNiggurath 's Lovecraftian island...

Flick is clearly just coerced by CJ to make those fish models

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    This game seems neat. I might give it a try.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Sorry for the short notice but I got a meteor shower tonight, and Celeste is over by the east beach. Edit: Trapped her at the pier with a life ring.

Yetmov's open for about 4 hours at Dodo Code: KTKC7! Edit: Closed temporarily to visit twin Celeste and Redd.

We got (six) rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and wateeeeeeeeeeeer. Also a robot hero fighting a fire breathing monster.

homogenized on
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I'm also having a meteor shower, apparently. I don't think Isabelle announced one, but the stars are coming pretty regularly, and Celeste is here. Opal Cove is open to friends. I'll be fishing and occasionally afk. ^_^

Edit: Redd is also here with 1 real piece of art, a Jolly painting. Up for grabs if anyone wants it, or any of the fakes.

amethystoak on
    edited January 2021
    I'm also having a meteor shower, apparently. I don't think Isabelle announced one, but the stars are coming pretty regularly, and Celeste is here. Opal Cove is open to friends. I'll be fishing and occasionally afk. ^_^

Edit: Redd is also here with 1 real piece of art, a Jolly painting. Up for grabs if anyone wants it, or any of the fakes.

If you miss Bill (and somehow I doubt it), he wound up in Tangy's lot after I straight-up forgot to fill it myself yesterday.

EDIT: Forgot to add this.

Vyolynce on
    nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    If you miss Bill (and somehow I doubt it), he wound up in Tangy's lot after I straight-up forgot to fill it myself yesterday.

Oh fun! I don't really care for the jocks, but I liked Bill. XD Its funny when he talks about being so swol but he's got cute little wings. And he has a log cabin house, which I love. Sorry that you didn't get to hunt for a villager that you like, but hopefully you'll like Bill. ^_^

Vyolynce wrote: »

Oh fun! I don't really care for the jocks, but I liked Bill. XD Its funny when he talks about being so swol but he's got cute little wings. And he has a log cabin house, which I love. Sorry that you didn't get to hunt for a villager that you like, but hopefully you'll like Bill. ^_^

I probably wouldn't mind but I'm a bit jock-flooded atm with him, Roald, and Sprocket.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    edited January 2021
    Yetmov open again for an hour and half at Dodo Code: K1SK6

Celeste is now at the southwest beach.

And closed, goodnight!

homogenized on
    Fell asleep and missed both your meteor showers, so sorry @amethystoak and @homogenized

Can I visit your island another time to see the robot & monster fight? ^ ^

Also look, we got an aurora on Monkey Island, but Flick's too cool to care...
    wzbnvui1ko87.jpeg

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I have 1 Perfect, 1 Serene, 2 Dynamic, and 2 Detailed painting i would like to trade off. I still need the Familiar, Gallant, Great, Robust, Rocky-head, Tremendous, and Valiant statues.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I’d love to get the detailed painting but unfortunately I don’t have any of the ones you need. Most of my dupes are the same ones. I wish Redd was a little more varied. There are about 5-6 painting you see all the time.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I’d love to get the detailed painting but unfortunately I don’t have any of the ones you need. Most of my dupes are the same ones. I wish Redd was a little more varied. There are about 5-6 painting you see all the time.

I'm also missing the Basic, Famous, Mysterious, Nice, Proper, Quaint, Scenic, Sinking, Warm, both halves of the Wild, Wistful, and Worthy paintings.

My statue game is weak and I wanted to work in it first but I'm willing to trade for anything.

• fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    Does the aurora do or signal something other than look cool? I had one but didn't see any related effects on the island.

• RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

I'm also missing the Basic, Famous, Mysterious, Nice, Proper, Quaint, Scenic, Sinking, Warm, both halves of the Wild, Wistful, and Worthy paintings.

My statue game is weak and I wanted to work in it first but I'm willing to trade for anything.

I only have common, dynamic, flowery, jolly and serene paintings with which to trade. I'll hit you up for that detailed one if I ever get one of the ones you need.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --

Sent you famous and wistful paintings. I'm pretty sure that both are genuine. ^_^

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    If you already have the art, you can place it and turn it around. Genuine paintings (not sure about statues) have certification documents on the back.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera

Sent you famous and wistful paintings. I'm pretty sure that both are genuine. ^_^

Thank you so much! Is there anything your are looking for?

: 0 no way!
    I never noticed that, ty @akjak

I think Denniker might have a robust statue for you @Toxic - will check ; )

Thank you so much! Is there anything your are looking for?

I don’t have the detailed painting yet, so that'd be nice. But I don't need anything in return. :)

Does anyone need any Sagittarius or Capricorn fragments? I have some extras of each.

Maybe? I'm thinking about doing another scavenger hunt around the 1st. I'm gathering some seasonal extras I have, other stuff, and some thing that can only be made. I want to have a set of astrological items (minus Pisces and and maybe Aquarius) but I need to do some gold farming and clear up my flowers. I have a hard time getting rid of the hybrids.

So if anyone does want some flowers just @ me.

That sounds so fun @Toxic Toys !
    Can help w the gold

Was gonna ask @amethystoak for some Sagittarius frags, but sounds like you'll need them more!

edited January 2021
    That sounds so fun @Toxic Toys !
    Can help w the gold

Was gonna ask @amethystoak for some Sagittarius frags, but sounds like you'll need them more!

Go ahead, it was just an idea i had. Still going to do the scavenger even if I don't have all of them.

Edit - Now that I'm thinking about it, 2 or 3 items out of each set might be more fun.

Toxic Toys on
    edited January 2021
    554 turnips on Candle Cove, good for next 10 hours.

G7GMX

akjak on
    edited January 2021
    Fell asleep and missed both your meteor showers, so sorry amethystoak and homogenized

Can I visit your island another time to see the robot & monster fight? ^ ^

It's alright, and sure... In fact, sorry for the late announcement again (gotta stop getting distracted while folding laundry) but it looks like there's another meteor shower at Yetmov tonight! Unfortunately since Celeste was here last night she's not here tonight. Saharah's here though, and she's selling a rice-paddy wall and parking flooring; trapped her at the airport with a life ring. Be open for the next 4 hours with Dodo Code: F2X22.

Anybody still looking for holiday DIY recipes? Got a few more duplicates before they stopped appearing two days ago:

- big festive tree x2
    - festive rug
    - ornament mobile

Also have a winter recipe (edit: got another tonight):

- falling-snow wall
    - ski-slope wall

Edit: And closed, goodnight!

homogenized on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Making sure I post in here before I either fall asleep or end up watching a billion rug cleaning videos.

Hi all! There was an AC thread in the holiday forums and I partook. I’m trying to take care of life stuff for a bit and then hop back into the game!

My friend code is: SW-4975-8027-2890 and my village name is Bunopolis!

Hope to get to know y’all better soon!

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    So I had a big meteor shower earlier this week, made a bunch of wishes, got 0 Capricorn fragments out of it.

Had a little, light meteor sprinkle yesterday. Hopped into the game for half an hour to make 10 wishes. Got 3 Capricorn fragments out of it.

Makes no sense. But at least I got enough to make the Capricorn statue.

The Nook giveth and the Nook messes with you cause he's a bastard.

Much love and thanks to @amethystoak For this harvest of art. Thank you very much
    gzbnlodv96aq.jpg
    31qt1u2sc0xo.jpg
    swr58dica114.jpg

Ankha in the right place at the right time.
    nz1c5zov317c.jpg
    vwslxaszz70g.jpg

And this is why Hopkins is my ride or die homie.
    737wdqmrcv98.jpg

So is there someone on here who can tell me how much it would cost to get 30 nuggets of gold and then get those nuggets for me? And please add a finders fee as well. I went to nookazon and got scared.

Sent you 20 gold @Toxic Toys , can trade for more tomorrow if you need? ^ ^
    (still have NMTs generously donated by you, @amethystoak and @Slacker1913 )

Don't be scared of Nookazon - it's mostly nice 12-year olds there who give you surprise gifts (at least in my experience, though might be because I mostly trade blossom petals)

Also, TYSM for the star fragments @amethystoak
    : ))

I can send the remaining 10. ^_^

edited January 2021
    My problem with nookazon is that I can't hang around and wait for listings to complete. I need an intern. I've had slightly better luck just using their discord.

akjak on
    edited January 2021
    Thank you so much @PirateQueen and @amethystoak ! I can't repay you, but let me try to entertain you.

We got my daughter her own Switch and copy of AC for Xmas. this was the first time I went to her island. She was too shy to let alot of people play there so she invited one of her friends for the fishing tourny.
    3pgjfynjsaoi.jpg
    h8faco2jx4lh.jpg
    ltm11pocy24r.jpg
    o6avm3vma2kk.jpg

We still took it seriously. You got to be limber to fish.

BTW - If anyone has yellow wrapping paper please let me know. I need about 15 more.

Toxic Toys on
    Your and your daughter's serious preparation for fishing is impressive @Toxic Toys ! Also, her avatar is adorable <3<3
    akjak wrote: »
    My problem with nookazon is that I can't hang around and wait for listings to complete. I need an intern. I've had slightly better luck just using their discord.
    Yess! Let's hire interns!
    They can state on their CVs that they have experience in international trade : P

I have so much that I should actually be working on right now, but what am I doing? Recreating a scene from Parks & Rec in Animal Crossing.
    g0mb21lmsg5g.jpg
    y2r7580m5xlu.jpg
    c1ysmalxvcrw.jpg
    dxmj3nsv7h4j.jpg

: 0 Ron Swanson!!!
    lwphb3k1r5gb.gif

Can I get a pic w him when I next visit Opal Cove please? : ))

: 0 Ron Swanson!!!
    lwphb3k1r5gb.gif

Can I get a pic w him when I next visit Opal Cove please? : ))

Yeah. I made Brody's character look like him. XD but I can change mine to. I'll have to make sure that I have Ron Swanson clothes in my inventory.

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    Could anyone make me 2 bamboo speakers and 2 garden benches?

Or have those recipes spare?

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    Rami wrote: »
    Could anyone make me 2 bamboo speakers and 2 garden benches?

Or have those recipes spare?

Unfortunately I don't have spare recipes, but I mailed you the items. ^_^