As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The auricular thread. (Auto-correct thread)

Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
Auto-correctv rules this thread. What it puts out is what you post.

Good luck and have fun toy wonderful forum fitters.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Today is Sunday work is Monday is day drinking time mother jumpers

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Ducking he'll

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ugh I despise stalking

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I dind this thread amusing

I shall participate

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'm typing on a keyboard on a computer and it doesn't have autocorrect what're you gonna do about it chumps

• Options
    Heathen, you shall be excommunicated.

How the geek dud that bit get auricular to geek and back?

That's better.

• Options
    One of the best things about being in such a forward Timezone

You get to hang out with all the dirtbag Americans who love getting blazed and/or drunk and posting shit on the internet aka my people

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    So, do I just try to type something out and see what autocorrect does to it?

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Autocorrect? Moreover like automatically incorrect!

(Omg, autocorrect just burned it self-confidence)

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

You get to hang out with all the dirtbag Americans who love getting blazed and/or drunk and posting shit on the internet aka my people

Dogg
    It's 8:00PM on the eastern side of the USA

My partner went on a trip with some of their friends

I've been watching YouTube videos for three hours

I'm wild

• Options

Yes!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options

I don't have autocorrect on so I just push the 'suggestions' box whenever appears convenient

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular
    This is the second best kind of correct!

But, I don't post from my phone so I shall remain uncorrected.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Have a good method to enhance it is to roast the tomatoes and make the sauce including skin then peel and cook for a few bucks gets you better gear than you've seen drop in hours and you see that a few bucks gets you better gear than you've seen drop in hours.....

I hit a loop!

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options

Absinthe, that is the direct way to post on this thread.

Let your phone intruder the true music of your weird.

• Options
    Everything have one of those moments where you're like, "Oh, I need to hike care of this" abdomen forget what you want to do upon ending the race?

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    My phone is actually hilariously bad at autocorrecting stuff. It will let me type absolutely ridiculous typos and just... let it go with out even attempting to fix it.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

Please do not call me an American

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Predictive text, a poem?

The one thing tthat's not going tto be good news ffor the robots is that the world iis a little bbit more into a rock and I turn aaway from it.

I think it's mmore of a cat boys and a lot of sstorage and the ggovernment iis a little bit more into emet menage than the sam Jones family by the end of the year of service so I don't know what those words in the first time in voice chat thread or anything.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Y’all’s is prisoners of her own hutts.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hey I just saw your guilt my mom said that Friends is basically Johnson

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    The religion is a national university in national national title and university national national title national university national title in shields national national title national national championship in shields national national title university university of university university in national national title university national national university national championship national national title national university university in national national title

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Besides the fact that the basement safe and sound of the day like co workers and the Argonauts witch hazel is not clear whether the perfect lulaby.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Y’know, I was just gonna go ahead and get the stuff from your car and then I’ll be back.

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Here we are born to be kings and the world to be will have a great idea for Ranugen.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Be better to make poetry out of you middle suggested text

Yeah yeah that’s fine I’m not going on the same time

Yeah yeah that’s ok good night I think I’m going to go back

Yeah I don’t think I’m the one I have ever heard from

Yeah I don’t think I’m going to go back

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    The spicy sauce is spicy and spicy but it is really spicy and spicy for the spicy sauce

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Autocorrect errors or omissions in the future of our games are based on the phone with me and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone with me and I will

• Options
    Here we are born to be kings and the world to be will have a great idea for Ranugen.

https://youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Thread is a little bit better than it was but the other day that was the last time we were here in our house we were going to be there in the next hour.

• Options
    The boys have to be at the hospital tomorrow and they are still in there so they are waiting on them for a fía to be there in a couple hours I think it’s about to be there for you a couple days to see you guys and tomorrow morning

I hope to you get a hold on your phone thanks buddy

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    The spicy sauce is spicy and spicy but it is really spicy and spicy for the spicy sauce

sauce with a friend who has the potential of a few weeks and then the other hand I am a very nice of her own and not a big difference in your company is looking to move in on a daily email of fresh trends in customer satisfaction of the day and time for a while ago and it was the only one of my resume and I am a very nice of her own and not a big difference