As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why aren't we Singularity Engine++ anymore?

12345679»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Feel like it’s been a minute since I’ve seen Regular Stormy around these parts

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    Tef wrote: »
    Youse don’t just have it saved in your favourites?

I'm the madman that has BOTH G&T and SE++ in my bookmarks bar.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I never use bookmarks

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    I set SE++ as my home page
    8-)

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    The LHC finally destoyed Earth-1
    I have the forum main page bookmarked, and then open select subforums in separate tabs, in the same order every time - CF, G&T, D&D, SE++

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I have my bookmarks page bookmarked on mobile, the SE++ page bookmarked on my home computer, and rely on autofill for my work computer (which currently is getting me to SE++ as well, but has previously either done the forum main page or my bookmarks page)

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I only browse SE in incognito mode because I am justifiably ashamed of every one of you.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I don't even attempt to come to these forums in a work device after my previous workplace pulled me in to have a Talk upon seeing I was browsing a place with the following sub forum

"Child Category: Strip Search"

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Time paradox
    I primarily use my bookmarks, but over the holiday forum I used the forum lists. It was nice.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Feel like it’s been a minute since I’ve seen Regular Stormy around these parts

It's always been Bizarro Stormy.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Larlar
    I used to browse the forums all night when we were having a quiet nightshift. They had to pay to have me there anyway so I thought fuck it.

I got busted by our sys admin, but he was a fan of the comic (not a poster though) so he gave me a pass

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Larlar
    I just never close the tab for the forums and always restore my session if I have to restart my browser.