As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Heat

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Heat

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    He should migrate to r/environment. That soul sucking sounds pretty carbon neutral.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Yeah, but you just know that the sarcophagus production will be outsourced to a company that pockets most of the cash and just provides a shitty cardboard box that uses the Macedonian cubit rather than the meh niswt like in the design doc

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Yeah, but you just know that the sarcophagus production will be outsourced to a company that pockets most of the cash and just provides a shitty cardboard box that uses the Macedonian cubit rather than the meh niswt like in the design doc

I was about to agree with Tycho, but you're right I hadn't considered this aspect.

• Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    It's the twenty-first century, guys. You can't sacrifice to Dead Lords in just any context.

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Orwell tried to warn us.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Orwell tried to warn us.

Truly we are now living in a dystopian nightmareland.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    It's the twenty-first century, guys. You can't sacrifice to Dead Lords in just any context.

This country was founded on sacrifices to Dead Lords!

dennis on
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    It's established fact that Thesserite Rax lost the the Trial of Anointment to Jormillex the Crimson and the results were certified by the Nether Conclave. Tycho needs to stop spreading misinformation and accept that the supply of essence is to feed Jormillex the Crimson for the next four years after it ascends the Obsidian Mountain later this month.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    So, Beyond Good & Evil?

• Options
    DruexDruex Registered User regular
    Is this what the Elder God's intended when they gave us the gift of speech?

"It would be a sad error in judgement to mistake me for a corpse" - Kane : Tiberian Sun
  • Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Are we sure we're the good guys?
    ofe24bk3jafj.png
    dennis wrote: »

This country was founded on sacrifices to Dead Lords!

Oh. Uh... so if I've been stacking bodies for the Dude Lads can... can I get a receipt?

doompooky on
    we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    "Ugh! Fuckin' cancel culture, amirite?"

Djiem on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Let's face it, there's no such thing as ethical human sacrifice under capitalism.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Let's face it, there's no such thing as ethical human sacrifice under capitalism.

https://youtu.be/76sX2tZSx9g

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    A life in service the the Great ones is best spent.