As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    I did get the Elena skin, it looks so much better. Her S3 is the weakest sauce though, there's nothing to it comapred to the new ML Tiera.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I don't know if I care about the game, but the minis do look really cool.

Yeah with some cleanup and a good paint job they all look to be as solid as you want from minis.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    F. Kluri SC wants me to level 10 silver dogs to 40? What a waste, lol. I guess I can promote two 5* units with triple leveled silver fodders instead of double leveled gold ones.

Rius on
  • Options
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6636508

Tomorrow is typical off week/post big event lull. Alencia and side event.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Not sure I have enough for a full Pity, so hopefully luck will be on my side for dragon lady since I don't have her.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Good luck she is very useful.

• Options
    I had to pity Ravi and F. Tenebria, and evidently RNGesus took pity on me because a throwaway single pull on Alencia's banner just landed me a copy of her.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I gotta craft 20 pieces of gear, clear two more expeditions, rank up one more 6* and reforge 4 things and I get to claim rewards uh, 7 through to the end. That's gonna be amusing.

Touch of Rekos from free summon, hell yeah I'll take that.

Nosf on
  • Options
    Well shit that was weak, I thought collecting the last reward would collect ALL rewards, but it just made me take them one by one! Laaaaaaame. Still, got another Roana and an Elbris ritual sword.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Well shit that was weak, I thought collecting the last reward would collect ALL rewards, but it just made me take them one by one! Laaaaaaame. Still, got another Roana and an Elbris ritual sword.

Yeah, the lack of Collect All on a lot of the rewards is kind of annoying.

What's your current stamina after collecting everything, though?

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    1200 or so, which isn't a ton.

• Options
    Finished it up, Choux and Melissa gotten along the way, both of which were new to me. The fancy elemental summons things got me another Flan, another Ken and uh hm, I forget who the last one is.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Doris SC completed, GW Riolets beware. Waiting on another rune buff event before I go hard on replenishing my stocks of Greater runes for these trees. Started up Roozid's next because all I've been doing once I finished farming event currency is walking dogs in Forgotten History to build up a collection of 5* dogs to keep in reserve. Going to start bringing the other SC units up to 50 so I can work on theirs, since a lot of them can take a good bit of time (looking at you Rikoris and your 250 Arena battles).

• Options
    I'm really backlogged on SC stuff. All my energy goes to W13 when not doing side story stuff since I have dozens of leveled characters but no good gear for them. Getting decent rolls on Speed/HP%/Def% gear for the 5 or 6 folks that all need it is painful to say the least.

• Options
    I think I'm missing a few chapters of story, I really need to go and finish that all out. I also uh, left the tower until 1d remaining, so HYufine/SSBellona / Vivian and Dizzy are careening through that to get it done.

• Options
    Doesn't automation tower end this week? So like... If you haven't done that yet, get on it.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Why is the automation tower ending this week? Doesn't it usually end on the last day of the month?

• Options
    They're introducing the new style of AT, which resets every 2 weeks, soon?

• Options
    It ends tonight, I just finished it.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Ends before patch.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/6698870

Patch notes. Tower changes going in. All hero changes. ML arch. Ludwig and fire Cec.

Free unequip event too

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA8MJaK-ZnY

New hero. Support unit looks like. Big always on anti 50% cr.

• Options
    That's certainly one way to change Arena meta by making it so Cleave teams are all dead now.

• Options
    Border Coin and Archdemon in 20 mystic pulls, can't beat that deal. I have no intention to use her as is, but I am 99% sure she's going to be buffed in a couple months and also I just really like her design.

Interesting choice to change her imprint material purchase to gold stones instead of galaxy coins. Makes her SSS more attainable to non whales.

• Options
    I have enough to pity her but I don't think I want her. I'm sure she'll be good later after buffs, but I continue to hate her design.

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I have enough to pity her but I don't think I want her. I'm sure she'll be good later after buffs, but I continue to hate her design.

Yeah I'm going to hold off. Given the skin, FCC should be around the corner and she's just so useful everywhere.

• Options
    FCC?

• Options
    Fallen Cecilia.

• Options
    Literally just got regular ole Cecilia today along with her artifact.

• Options
    Cecilia's pretty decent now since her buffs. I don't have her yet and normally I'd have pulled for her but they showed their cards too early and now I have to save for Politis lol. Alencia left me way to low on resources.

• Options
    The new auto tower is really fun.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Meh, I gotta start with rank 3 auto tower since I haven't bothered doing the annoying mess that is abyss 100.

• Options
    Swept through Level 3 of the new Tower with some suboptimal device picks that didn't work how I thought they did. Level 4 next time.

Still haven't advanced past Abyss 86.

• Options
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Meh, I gotta start with rank 3 auto tower since I haven't bothered doing the annoying mess that is abyss 100.

I'm in the same boat; luckily, the only notable difference between the 3/4 rewards is one accessory is level 88 instead of 78, and also completing 3 unlocks 4. Not that big a loss.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    It has to be the best or one of the top tower implementations in all of gahchas. Ive played most of them and they are all mostly worse than the old version.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    The tower is a bit weird, not what I expected.

Still Sigret is a real champ with the stacking warrior buff device, the 4 million debuffs on each enemy and the single target attack device thing.

• Options
    On mine I got ranger and ice upgrades so I made a uber ssb.

• Options
    I had a device that caused all enemies to take damage from single target attacks.

• Options
    The ones that put bleeds or burns up from attacks or being attacked were great too. The enemies were always filled with debuffs of burns on mine.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    My Lena is currently dual attacking for 25k before she stacks her 125% additional crit damage. I've got 18 floors left.

Real curious if rank 4 can actually manage to be annoying with all these fancy toys.

• Options
    I had a device that put burns on attacked enemies and later a device that detonated burns and poisons.

Cue the 1812 Overture