As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Smell of the [Chat]

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Dizzy
    You can go two ways with ice tea, either start by boiling a batch of overly strong tea and then add ice to balance it out and chill it, or let the teabags soak several hours in cold water

You're gonna get a bit more flavor from the former, and more tannins that otherwise wouldn't break down without heat. But it's also easier to fuck up and just end up with cold nasty tea.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    The Valentine representing my particular obscure fetish
    Kana wrote: »
    You can go two ways with ice tea, either start by boiling a batch of overly strong tea and then add ice to balance it out and chill it, or let the teabags soak several hours in cold water

You're gonna get a bit more flavor from the former, and more tannins that otherwise wouldn't break down without heat. But it's also easier to fuck up and just end up with cold nasty tea.

I've always heard the later referred to as "sun tea".

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    @P10 I thought I was going to get annihilated as soon as I tried online but I won my first ranked match

Time to retire with a 100% winrate
    proof that zappa is broken, obviously
    (i think no one plays ranked and everyones in player matches, but, :^: )

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    whales are rad

if it weren't for humans I would gladly be a whale

like a whale circa a million years ago maybe

I mean

Humans make being a human pretty awful

So fuck it

Be a whale.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    KFC was a mistake

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    Ky Kiske
    zepherin wrote: »
    KFC was a mistake

who could have forseen

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Zappa
    Nova_C wrote: »
    whales are rad

if it weren't for humans I would gladly be a whale

like a whale circa a million years ago maybe

I mean

Humans make being a human pretty awful

So fuck it

Be a whale.

I am glad that I have your support in my decision to become a whale

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    damn i want some kfc

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I could leave work and be back with some popcorn chicken and no one would know but also
    KFC was a mistake

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Zappa
    I guess they confirmed that FFVII remake
    takes place "after" Advent Children

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I want my
    I want my
    I want my KFC

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    KFC was a mistake

We have a kfc literally next door

I do want some fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, Mac and cheese, and slaw pretty intensely sometimes

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    My mom was actually telling me how KFC was the first chain that moved into her town in Arkansas and was the only place open on Sunday but only after church.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Baiken
    Since it’s part of my gamepass sub I game Battlefront 2 a try

Man that’s a good ass game

Too bad it was hampered by shitty policies at launch

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Since it’s part of my gamepass sub I game Battlefront 2 a try

Man that’s a good ass game

Too bad it was hampered by shitty policies at launch

Its fully free on Epic next week I think.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I used to love KFC.

But I dunno if I grew out of that, or if KFC quality took a dive, but it does not taste nearly as good as it used to and I am eternally desiring fried chicken that tasted like I remember KFC tasting when I was a teenager.

But nothing ever does.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I used to love KFC.

But I dunno if I grew out of that, or if KFC quality took a dive, but it does not taste nearly as good as it used to and I am eternally desiring fried chicken that tasted like I remember KFC tasting when I was a teenager.

But nothing ever does.

it is far greasier than i remember it being

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    My problem with kfc is that I’m never sure how much chicken I want so i either get entirely too much food or I want more food and it’s a burden

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    fried chicken does have the benefit of also being good cold the next day

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Um please refer to him by his title.

CuMSgnt Cum.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    2020 just won't back the fuck off.

One of my grandmothers died today. Yesterday was her birthday.

I'm still waiting for my body to be able to process the emotions.

Also my sister's in-laws are super spreader dip shits and I want to just take out all of my emotions on them but I can't travel because fucking 2020.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Incidentally this is a major reason it's really important that I played Spiritfarer over the holiday.

'Cause if I have even one of my two remaining grandparents after this year I will wonder if I forgot about having made a devil pact.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Tried cutting my own hair, what do y'all think?
    FMElBq9.jpg

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    chanus rank for me the best fried chicken pieces, starting with number 2 (thigh is obviously number 1)

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ky Kiske
    I guess they confirmed that FFVII remake
    takes place "after" Advent Children

When? Where?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ky Kiske
    Tav wrote: »

they misspelled the university's name but all you see is the cum.

• Options
    it's in his eyes, what else could he hope to see

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    My wife had a dance teacher who adopted senior pets at the shelter

I had to link her the following, which is sad but very very sweet - there's a lovely Redditor in the comments who does nothing but limericks / poems from the point of view of the animals on r/aww or other animal subreddits, and they had a perfect one on the topic:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/ktz59k/happy_15th_birthday_to_my_best_friend/

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Friend accidently put a nude in the group chat instead of sending it to her boyfriend and now the group chat is called DON'T PUT NUDES IN THIS ONE [NAME]

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Sol Badguy
    I'm thinking of using this in a lecture on video production on why pre-production can't be skipped.
    https://youtu.be/srMePRL0aIQ

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Zappa
    Friend accidently put a nude in the group chat instead of sending it to her boyfriend and now the group chat is called DON'T PUT NUDES IN THIS ONE [NAME]

On the one hand mortifying

On the other hand not sure I would ever stop laughing

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

On the one hand mortifying

On the other hand not sure I would ever stop laughing

I'm sure she's embarrassed enough but we've all known each other for 15 years and uhh this isn't anything we haven't seen before.

She'll never stop hearing about this though.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    When you do something like that you can only really just own it.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    CD Projekt Red co-founder Marcin Iwiński apologized for the state Cyberpunk 2077 launched in on consoles, shared a road map for updates to the game coming in the future, and said the studio would deliver these fixes “without any obligatory overtime.”
    *chuckle*

Those poor employees are going to be forced to work horrific "voluntary" overtime

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    My wife had a dance teacher who adopted senior pets at the shelter

There are few thing I respect more or tear me up more or I would never be emotionally strong enough to do than someone who rescues senior dogs.

That hits all the buttons for me.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ok I watched the GBBO cheesecake segment.

Laura made the only remotely recognizable cheesecake, everyone else made some bullshit. I was delighted to see her get the only unqualified praise as a reward.

The others had fkin gelatin on top, or had equal amounts base and cheesecake, far too thin, too dark or over baked. It was just like the horrible ones I was moaning about yesterday. And they were all dinged for it.

thank god

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @TheKoolEagle and I are going in blind to a game called Raft, where you start on a raft in the middle of the ocean and I have to feed him to a shark. I mean we have to survive. Whichever.

twitch.tv/sniperguygaming
    beacons:

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    @TheKoolEagle and I are going in blind to a game called Raft, where you start on a raft in the middle of the ocean and I have to feed him to a shark. I mean we have to survive. Whichever.

twitch.tv/sniperguygaming
    beacons:

If he dies do you get a pack of Kools !nd some.meat to gnaw on?

Not a bad bet in a survival game.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ok I watched the GBBO cheesecake segment.

Laura made the only remotely recognizable cheesecake, everyone else made some bullshit. I was delighted to see her get the only unqualified praise as a reward.

The others had fkin gelatin on top, or had equal amounts base and cheesecake, far too thin, too dark or over baked. It was just like the horrible ones I was moaning about yesterday. And they were all dinged for it.

thank god

Did you watch the one where they all tried to make brownies and failed horribly?

Steam, LoL: credeiki
This discussion has been closed.