As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[bad food] rides eternal

• TefTef Registered User regular
    I am a big hazelnut roll Stan.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    302fc83bcf4bc17b2a1a04cfaa204bd5.png

I can taste the chlorine

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Did you know there’s

uh... I guess sugar-flavored ice cream?

I bought this ice cream they got at Costco. It’s not vanilla! It’s just creamed ice with sugar.

It’s great!

edited January 2021
    I deffo got the splice and calippo mixed up

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Did you know there’s

uh... I guess sugar-flavored ice cream?

I bought this ice cream they got at Costco. It’s not vanilla! It’s just creamed ice with sugar.

It’s great!

yeah that's what it tastes like when you just make ice cream without any flavors added other than the cream and the sugar.

BahamutZERO.gif
    Milk flavored ice cream!

Shit, I bet salted butter flavored ice cream is pretty good.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    302fc83bcf4bc17b2a1a04cfaa204bd5.png

I can taste the chlorine

You mean the urine. A properly clean pool doesn't smell like anything unless there's enough urine in it!

Thanks whoever posted that video on these boards however long ago!

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    e: wait you're doing a bit I don't know, carry on

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    man i really want an ice cream now

i'm informed caramel choc dip paddle pop is the winner

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Milk flavored ice cream!

Shit, I bet salted butter flavored ice cream is pretty good.

It is indeed.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Oh wait yeah I have had them. They were grouse!

*Translator's note: This means good.

• SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    What the fuck? Streets?

That's Wall's

It doesn't even have the possessive apostrophe.

t9migZb.jpg

I was a rainbow or chocolate paddle pop man, myself

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Grouse are like chickens that don’t get fat

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

I was a rainbow or chocolate paddle pop man, myself

Banana paddlepop for me. Still miss em

knitdan wrote: »
    Grouse are like chickens that don’t get fat

What kind of worthless chicken doesn't get fat!?

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The kind that makes a thumpthumpthump sound flying off and startles the bejeezus out of me when I’m walking in the woods and I accidentally flush it out of some underbrush

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    SUPER CORNETTO HEART OF THE FOREST

now I’m sad I didn’t grow up in Australia

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    I was coming in here to stan for nutty buddy's, which totally aren't just a drumstick/cornetto shut up. But they maybe went out of business in 98. Basically me leaving childhood shut em down. Just one producer in nashville still making a few for some reason.
    nutty-buddy.gif

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    I'm also intrigued by the mud bucket. Is that just a choco taco designed to not fall apart?

The kind that makes a thumpthumpthump sound flying off and startles the bejeezus out of me when I’m walking in the woods and I accidentally flush it out of some underbrush

sounds like a real asshole!

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

sounds like a real asshole!

On the whole, yeah. But there is a famous one that blends a decent scotch.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Best ice cream from a van is the oyster delight

fe65377w1bvj.jpg

Wafer shell with marshmallow inside, half-dipped in chocolate and coconut, filled with soft serve

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    can I get it without the coconut

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I think the shells arrive at the van pre-coconutted

A lot of the coconut bits fall off as your hands warm the shell and the chocolate melts, if that helps

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

Fiesta potatoes are returning to the menu at Taco Bell on March 11th. They're also going to be testing a new faux-meat option that they're developing with Beyond Meat.

Damn that oyster delight is next level!

For me the ice cream van selection was a standard cone, choc-dipped, and if my parents were feeling generous it would have a choc flake jammed into the side

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Best ice cream from a van is an abstract mockery of Sonic's face with lopsided gumball eyes that bleed

I think my favorite ice cream truck purchase was this thing.
    banana-fudge-bomb-pop.v2.jpg

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Best ice cream from a van is an abstract mockery of Sonic's face with lopsided gumball eyes that bleed

I feel like every character ice cream since Slimer has been trying to recapture the spark that only worked because the character was already an amorphous glob with red eyes.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm also intrigued by the mud bucket. Is that just a choco taco designed to not fall apart?

It was like a little premade fudge sundae. A little plastic bowl with ice cream, chocolate and nuts in layers. I think the chocolate may have even been mixed with oil so it stayed soft while frozen.

The thing in that photo that blew my mind just now is the Triple Treat, which I loved, but completely forgot about.

It was two slices of vanilla ice cream with a slice of red jello in between all covered in chocolate. Actual jello! It was very fun, texturally.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

I feel like every character ice cream since Slimer has been trying to recapture the spark that only worked because the character was already an amorphous glob with red eyes.

did you not have Bubble O'Bill, the classic (and I assume world famous) bubblegum cowboy?

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I enjoy mc donalds ice cream over here because they introduce like a new flavor every couple of months

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    I enjoy mc donalds ice cream over here because they introduce like a new flavor every couple of months

Wait, you mean there's a place where the McDonald's ice cream machine isn't broken? I think that violates a fundamental law of existence

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    #pipe wrote: »

It was like a little premade fudge sundae. A little plastic bowl with ice cream, chocolate and nuts in layers. I think the chocolate may have even been mixed with oil so it stayed soft while frozen.

The thing in that photo that blew my mind just now is the Triple Treat, which I loved, but completely forgot about.

It was two slices of vanilla ice cream with a slice of red jello in between all covered in chocolate. Actual jello! It was very fun, texturally.

The kiwis have one called the jelly tip and it is very good. Vanilla icecream, jello tip, and covered in chocolate. It is my go-to for freezer icecream

gndd0waiq1e6.jpeg

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    My favorite cold treat is still Dairy Queen soft serve dipped in butterscotch. Simple yet decadent.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I will go to bat for the classic ice cream sandwich any day. In fact during the summer I usually always have a box of them in my freezer. It's basically my preferred way to eat ice cream. No utensils or bowl required. Contains itself well enough that it doesn't drip or fall apart.

And I can buy them in the mini size so I can eat a single unit and stop instead of relying on my judgement and just filling a bowl with all the ice cream.

steam_sig.png
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

The kiwis have one called the jelly tip and it is very good. Vanilla icecream, jello tip, and covered in chocolate. It is my go-to for freezer icecream

gndd0waiq1e6.jpeg

the jello in this looks like the pink slime from ghostbusters ii

naturally, that only makes it more appealing to me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

I can just hear AJ belittling his ice cream slime so it becomes more voluminous, as he lasciviously devours it and calls it disgusting, abhorrent names while consuming it with his mouth parts.

This discussion has been closed.