As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Choo Choo up the west coast

Mr_SnuffleMr_Snuffle Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in PAX Archive
Is anyone organising a train trip up the west coast? I'm flying in to LAX from Australia on the 26th of August, I'm hoping to meet up with some peeps to share a trip up the coast to Seattle

I'm also looking for a place to share (see my details in the share thread), possibly would be nice to share with someone I meet up with on the train

www.eightandahalfbit.com
Mr_Snuffle on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited January 2008
    ctishman and one other who's name escapes me are organizing it. He should be popping up with a thread on it any day now.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Aye. Any... day now.

<runs off to work and forgets again>

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    _______moe wrote: »
    one other who's name escapes me.

Augustus

Cool guy. Helped with all the on train problems.

Highfire on
  • Options
    dawningphoenixdawningphoenix Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Party on the PAX Express!

dawningphoenix on
  • Options
    November6November6 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Can't wait. Last years train trip was fun. Even for emo cap guy (ala gonna sue you guy)

November6 on
    fucos: Past tense of focus, you have already lost focus that you can't even spell focus. Can be combined with shit for impressing anonymous crowds; fucoshit. source: Wil Weaton
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    As far as a hotel room goes check your PM/Email.

Looks like I need to start working on organizing that list of my SNES/N64 stuff and other stuff I wanted to do for the train trip.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dawningphoenixdawningphoenix Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    N64 stuff? I was planning on bringing mine and a couple games. Mainly Goldeneye, because it's so good. We should coordinate this and figure out who's bringing what and such.

dawningphoenix on
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I hope one of you at least brings Duke Nukem 64.

Highfire on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The whole point of me making the list so we don't have like 5 people with 360s with Instruments for Rock Band and 2 TVs to play them.

Just make a notepad or text document with a list of what games you plan to bring and what hardware you got like how many controllers and stuff like that and once the train trip's thread get's made just send it over to me with what station you are gonna be at so we can figure out who would need to bring what.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Because we're going early, my wife and I will only be with you guys on the ride back... but hopefully that should be fun too. =) We're taking the train ride up a week or so early for birthday vacationing. =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
This discussion has been closed.