As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SWTOR] A new chapter is out

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    New content spoilers
    Scourge (about not telling Kira that he's been working with the spirit of Revan): "I wasn't sure she'd trust him. He tried to kill you once."

Brah, he's tried to kill me at least three times, and it's only that low if you don't include his attempts to kill me through proxies!

Ah, so we're going into the fade again, are we?

When Revan is my companion: Yeah, gather that bioanalysis material for me. Do it. I don't care about your storied history you're doing MY trash work now.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    new content hooray

So let's see, they upped the live serviceification of the game by adding login bonuses, as well as making subscriptions even more of a battle pass by adding extra login bonuses for subscribers.

Story-wise
    The conversation with Lana at the start of the Echoes of Oblivion quest reiterates a personal theory of mine--regardless of how relationships are actually arrayed, Lana quietly carries a torch for the Alliance Commander. It's probably doubly painful for her because my Knight was always oblivious to it but then as soon as Kira turned back up again he immediately resumed things with her. At least, he should have, but Bioware neglected one permutation when they brought Kira and Scourge back--my Jedi Sentinel had had a relationship with her, but broke it off at the last minute, not because of cold feet but because of worry about how they might really be unsuited to a long-term relationship, given their respective histories. Then over the intervening in-game decade or so, they both matured and changed and grew and now he would be quite comfortable to start something with her again...but if you break off a relationship in vanilla they don't have a "wanna try again?" option when they companion turns up post-Knights.

Also holy shit Senya and Arcann turn up if they're still alive I genuinely thought that the devs forgot they existed. I'm very glad that there was an option to snark about everyone suddenly asking to come along on the exact mission you're not supposed to take anyone else. But while you can make the decision, they don't actually listen if you tell them to stay behind. Granted, one way or the other it would come down to the same problem of "player choice doesn't matter except in very specific scripted circumstances"--either you don't bring them along and they don't come and aren't needed, so they really weren't necessary and there was no need to worry about the decision, or you don't bring them along and they come along anyway and are needed, so your choice meant nothing. Almost makes me wish there was a nonstandard game over, where if you made the wrong decision on who to bring you could actually wipe the party.

All those "we're coming too!" conversations seem a bit like an acknowledgement that there hasn't been much character interaction since Onslaught's release. But they also kind of sabotage Lana's noble self-sacrificing "I'm staying behind even though I wish I could go with you, but it's the practical thing to do." Especially given that there are no side effects if they do come, and indeed it might not have succeeded without them. It suddenly comes off as her saying "I'll pretend to be nobly keeping the home fires burning because it's too dangerous for me to go, and then you'll go off on a possible suicide mission with several other contenders for being the most powerful person in the Alliance, and I'll just...take over if you don't come back. And if you do come back, well, I'm no worse off than I was and I look like the pragmatic level-headed one you can always rely on."

A funny thing I noted while fighting the Servants aboard ship: Life Day celebrations start today in the game. The Life Day clothing is a simple red robe. And all the Servants are in solid red. The most festive apocalyptic death cult.

Also, all of that, and Theron decides last minute "uhh, nah, don't want to see inside my mom's head"...how bad did he think it was going to get? Was he expecting to see his own conception or what?

An interesting thing I realized (i.e. had pointed out to me in gen chat). So after the KOTOR games and centuries before TOR, Revan and the Exile, along with Lord Scourge, the Emperor's Wrath, tried to defeat the Sith Emperor. Except that Scourge had a vision that they would fail. So he betrayed them, killing the Exile and leaving Revan to face the Emperor alone. He of course got flattened, and Scourge was "rewarded" with immortality (an immortality that deprived him of emotion, sensation, and the ability to see color). Three hundred years later, Scourge really did turn against the Emperor to join the Jedi Knight, having had another vision that the Knight would be the one to defeat the Emperor permanently. And now, he, Kira Carsen, and the Knight are facing off against the Emperor again.

It's like poetry, it rhymes. And that's before Revan and the Exile show up again in the mindscape.

I can't really complain about the lack of new enemies, but in the mindscape they did the thing where they just took a pre-existing model and slapped a dark filter over it. It looks fine, even though it's obviously a model we've already seen, but then the portrait just looks like a normal version of its creature, and it kind of undermines the whole thing.

Speaking of, as Cambiata mentioned, Revan as your companion is actually quite funny. There are only like two gathering nodes in the whole shebang, both are bioanalysis, dropping from elite-level enemies, and a companion is only around for one of them--and it's Revan.

Finally, finally, finally they added the option to flirt with Vaylin, even if it's her ghost. I'm not saying I would have expected it to work out well, but ever since "You have a crush on me" all the way back in KOTFE's initial launch, I figured it would be possible for there to be a lot of tension between an Outlander and Vaylin. Anyway, my Darth Fuckboy is gonna be all over that. Related, I was all excited during the campfire scene with Satele at the end because you aren't wearing your helmet if you normally have it showing, which usually means it's possible for some sort of kissyface time (even though it was clearly a mental meeting). Then you wake up and are face to face with Lana, so that explains that.

Said campfire scene felt like it was written so that Satele Shan was dying without saying so, but she turns up alive and well in the post-script, so I guess I just read too much into it.

A lot of returning VAs kind of sounded like they didn't know how to voice their characters anymore. The Vitiate actor might not even be the same guy, the voice was completely different. Even Jennifer Hale was a little off with her Satele work, a bit too light and high-pitched. Maybe it's just covid forcing people to record in their closets at home or whatever putting them off their game. It wouldn't be the first time that new content after a long period resulted in VAs giving a slightly off performance, just in TOR.

And there were, of course, the fair share of bugs, though they were surprisingly small for brand-new Bioware content. For example, before, during, and after the final fight, with Satele as your healer, she won't stop casting her healing spell even if everyone's at full health, and when she does instead of a more appropriate voice line she sort of...chuckles? It's weird. And then even if you don't space through the final conversation, the earthquake camera-shake effects persist not only through the last conversation with Satele but your waking up on Odessen to talk to Lana. (Meanwhile if you do, the sound effects intrude on what's supposed to be a tranquil campfire scene.

My only real complaint with that story otherwise is that there is maybe two special lines of dialog based on your class. Not for each class, in total.

As for what happens after that big update, the new flashpoint...I can't blame them for trying to cash in on the whole "The Mandalorian is the best and most popular part of Star Wars right now" thing, especially given the huge spike in players they got last year for it, but I wish they'd be more bold with it. Granted, having to split effort between the Mando storyline and the Tenebrae plot and the war probably isn't easy.

That said,
    Talk about your whiplash.

So you go from, like, slaying a dark god to...fighting some Mandos. And while the show has made it clear that a Mandalorian in beskar wouldn't be a pushover for even a Jedi or Sith...you aren't just any Jedi, or Sith, or Mandalorian, or assassin, or Special Forces soldier. You literally beat the most unbeatable foe in the galaxy. "You don't have the Eternal Fleet anymore!" Yeah, and you beat an enemy that did have the Eternal Fleet. You've defeated some of the greatest and most powerful foes in the galaxy, regardless of class. As far as the rest of the galaxy should be concerned, you are one of eight people in the galaxy not to be fucked with under any circumstances.

If the motivation for everything weren't Shae joining the Mandalorians to the Alliance, this would arguably work better as an arc sometime in chapter 3 of vanilla. Your character would be getting famous/infamous but not so badass that even Mandalorians see you coming and go "My give up."

And it would be one thing if a bunch of elite Mandalorians just saw your rep as a way to burnish their own...except not one of them, not one, so much as mentions who you are aside from being a Jedi, or a Sith, or what-have-you. Were they all hibernating for eight years like you were for five? Put some respect on the name or you won't get any for taking it! Not that you will because, again, killed a dark god fifteen minutes ago.

I'm sure Heta Kol's gonna get a whole thing revealed soon, but the way they had her reveal her face at the end implied she's supposed to be someone. If we've seen her in the game before, I can't remember her. Is she secretly Torian's mom or something, hence her obsession with the banner of Cadera? As Mandos still on-side with the Alliance note, it's a symbol but it shouldn't be enough to rally those who hate each other as much as the Dar'manda, Ash'ad, and Varad clearly do. I suppose we'll just have to wait for the story to pick up again.

Speaking of the Dar'manda, Onslaught introduced them as a gang of those outcast from other Mandalorians, and who band together, wearing their dishonor like a badge of, well, honor. Yet here they're...a full-fledged clan whose hat is "we like money"? Serously, the dude you fought was so into gold he was basically "What if Goldmember could actually fight?"

Oh and also, the flashpoint seems to be where all the bugs are hiding. There are at least two known bugs where you can lose all progress and have to restart the flashpoint. Hot tip--do not Esc out of conversations in this flashpoint to try a different option at this time.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Better yet, don't do the flashpoint at all until it's thoroughly debugged.

FYI and because I was a little unclear on this myself:
    The new story chapter is gated behind the prologue for the flashpoint, which is short and doesn't actually throw you into it or anything. Just another quick conversation with Shae and Jekia.
    So talk to them, then do the story bit, and then ... don't do the flashpoint yet. :P

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Hold up guys, WAIT. Jedi Knight relationship spoilers!
    When Kira and Scourge first showed up again after the Eternal Empire stuff, the first thing I did was come on to Kira, because I couldn't do that before as a female PC and why not, she's great. But then immediately afterwards I realized that Scourge was also romancable and frankly I've always wanted to romance him, too, so I jumped into that relationship immediately afterwards. I expected a "break up" scene with Kira, but none ever came. One way or another I assumed a flag had flipped and Kira was no longer involved, but I was RPing in my head that my Knight is in a polyamorous relationship with Kira, Scourge, and probably Doc, too, since she had married him before and there was no break-up scene for him, either.

So I do the new content last night and then went to bed. I never remember that of course there will be in-game emails from your crew afterwards, and I went to read those today. Guys. GUYZ. Both Scourge and Kira sent me an 'I love you' email. I'M STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH OF THEM.
    First ever Bioware polyamorous relationship? Not intentionally but I love it anyway!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    When Kira and Scourge first showed up again after the Eternal Empire stuff, the first thing I did was come on to Kira, because I couldn't do that before as a female PC and why not, she's great. But then immediately afterwards I realized that Scourge was also romancable and frankly I've always wanted to romance him, too, so I jumped into that relationship immediately afterwards. I expected a "break up" scene with Kira, but none ever came. One way or another I assumed a flag had flipped and Kira was no longer involved, but I was RPing in my head that my Knight is in a polyamorous relationship with Kira, Scourge, and probably Doc, too, since she had married him before and there was no break-up scene for him, either.

So I do the new content last night and then went to bed. I never remember that of course there will be in-game emails from your crew afterwards, and I went to read those today. Guys. GUYZ. Both Scourge and Kira sent me an 'I love you' email. I'M STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH OF THEM.
    First ever Bioware polyamorous relationship? Not intentionally but I love it anyway!

You're forgetting Jade Empire

Don't worry everyone forgets Jade Empire

• Options
    Kamar wrote: »

Even Jade Empire's ending texts forgot that about Jade Empire.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    Man they really missed a trick not making a sage feel like you're... hitting stuff with telekinetic blasts from the force.

I mean it's neat watching dudes just basically melt cause I'm basically making crazy eyes at them but man can it draaaaag when your charged up telekinetic blast doesn't send some poor bastard flying away through the air.

Trace on
  • Options
    Positioning and stuff is important for games like this. I suppose they could make it so that a kill shot does...

• Options
    According to many... discussions I've seen about another game (City of Heroes), knockback powers feel awesome for the person using them, but many (or just a very loud few) people who play melee hate them, because they gotta chase after the guy that just got blasted a dozen meters thataway. Ditto the AOE monsters whose targets keep getting scattered.

My uncharitable take on the latter sort(s) of player is that they hate fun anything that reduces their efficiency, DPS numbers, and time-to-melt trash spawns.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    According to many... discussions I've seen about another game (City of Heroes), knockback powers feel awesome for the person using them, but many (or just a very loud few) people who play melee hate them, because they gotta chase after the guy that just got blasted a dozen meters thataway. Ditto the AOE monsters whose targets keep getting scattered.

My uncharitable take on the latter sort(s) of player is that they hate fun anything that reduces their efficiency, DPS numbers, and time-to-melt trash spawns.

They don't even need to be actual knockback effects, just a few unique death animations that send the mobs flying backwards. Hell we already -have- that particular effect with the Sage's Force Wave.

*grumble grumble*

• Options
    Kamar wrote: »

Oh, I only played Jade Empire once, so I didin't explore the romantic possibilities there. I should probably play it again some day.

• Options
    Replayed the Spirit of Vengeance story on a new character and this time I decided to leave the sound on rather than listening to podcasts or whatever the whole time.
    Given how young Heta Kol sounds, is she supposed to be really young? Are we supposed to guess that she's Torian's long-lost half-sister or something, and that's why the Cadera banner means so much to her? Because when the helmet comes off her face looks almost as...let us say battle-hardened...as Shae's, who has to be in her late 40s at this point.

• Options
    Apparently they fixed the most grievous bugs in Spirit of Vengeance, at least. But even before they fixed them, I put my Balance Sage through it.

I hadn't played him since I'd geared him up earlier this year with a set bonus and tactical. He has the Stimulated set bonus, because a. he has max Biochem and a legendary-grade stim, and b. he's kind of a hippie character, and drugs lol. (Also IIRC alacrity improves DoTs?) But his tatical is Slow Mercy.

Any of you playing Balance or Madness, get the Slow Mercy tactical. It might not be the best tactical for the spec (I haven't checked what theorycrafters have to say), but it feels so good. Being able to hit multiple targets with Vanquish? Oh yes. And that's just one of its effects!

• Options
    [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    I rather enjoyed the new content. The FP was meh (don't care for mandos and gameplay was weak), but the other part was great.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • Options
    [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Assuming you (somehow) got to dictate how your main character(s) story ends, how would you do it?

My three mains are:
    LS JK: "Truth, justice, and the Jedi way." Romanced Theron. Saved as many as she could. Rejoined republic. Dreams of retiring to teach young Jedi, but may end up falling valiantly in battle against the Sith, ideally while dealing the final death blow to the Empire.

DS SA: "The Force shall free me." Romanced Andronikos. Rejoined Empire. Started as a Sith traditionalist, but… Valkorion/Vitiate/Tenebrae proves that no matter how powerful you get, it is never enough, on its own, to stave off the end. The collapse of the Alliance as a third power just after forming was a severe blow. She is starting to harbor thoughts of just fucking off somewhere quiet with Andronikos. It may not work; "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

DS Smuggler: "But what's in it for me?" Romanced Lana. Saboteur (kept it secret from Theron), independent. Arguably a worse person than the SA. Say what you want about the tenets of the Sith, at least it's an ethos; Smuggler truly only cares for herself. (Also the reason for the saboteur thing; the Empire pays the big bucks and there's no profit in doing your duty.) While the Emperor's demise shook the SA, it just increased the Smuggler's confidence. She dreams of amassing enough wealth and power to make the Hutts think she's too greedy, but will probably die pointlessly after pissing off sufficiently many people (no one likes a turncoat).

• Options
    GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    If I wanted to get back into TOR is it better to go through steam or the old launcher?

• Options
    I would personally say Steam.

• Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    Absolutely steam. I used to have so many issues with installing updates that I never had again once I switched to steam.

• Options
    Thanks to some recent grinding I finally got the GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder and with it the It Isn't Easy achievement.

Also as a side effect I got the Star Forager armor complete as well.

• Options
    blech

Bioware's stealth-haters are apparently back. The heroic Coruscant mission Republic's Most Wanted had enemies that could see through stealth added in some rooms, and as if that weren't enough, groups that spawn the first time you walk through a doorway.

• Options
    Fallout2manFallout2man Vault Dweller Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Hi all, just redownloaded this game and re-upped my subscription. Does PA have an official guild?

I have two existing characters on the Star Forge server. A Level 55 Jedi Shadow named Retannis, on Makeb, and a level 22 Bounty Hunter named Tobbimaru on Balmora.

I was also thinking of making a new Trooper from scratch.

I'm hoping to find a group of people I can play with and complete all the quests/challenges. This game plays much better with a four person group.

Thanks for the help!

Fallout2man on
    On Ignorance:
    Kana wrote:
    If the best you can come up with against someone who's patently ignorant is to yell back at him, "Yeah? Well there's BOOKS, and they say you're WRONG!"

Then honestly you're not coming out of this looking great either.
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Are more people playing these days? I recall the last couple times I redownloaded the game when I logged in I was the only person in the fleet and nevermind getting groups for anything.

Enigmedic on
  • Options
    Enigmedic wrote: »
    Are more people playing these days? I recall the last couple times I redownloaded the game when I logged in I was the only person in the fleet and nevermind getting groups for anything.

There seems to be an upsurge in players as a result of The Mandolorian. SWTOR also released some Mando content in response to that upsurge.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    It can be a pain to find groups looking to run pre-Makeb content if you're not endgame-expansion ready. But once you get to any of the Fallen Empire stuff it's fairly smooth at the moment.

Just avoid general chats, especially on Empire side. The force is currently overwhelmingly with the chuds.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Avoid general chats, but do: /cjoin Allies to have a chat where people are looking for people to hit bosses. Allies used to be great for hard mode and nightmare mode, now it's mostly story mode but still helpful if you want to hit an event boss or if you want to gather people to hit a flashpoint with you.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I've been playing this for the last week and a half or so, since I got done binge-watching the Mandalorian and needed a Star Wars fix.

I started an imperial agent, since I'm told they have the best story.

And, well, this sums up every single thing I've done so far:

eT5FJho.jpg

>.>

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    I've been playing this for the last week and a half or so, since I got done binge-watching the Mandalorian and needed a Star Wars fix.

I started an imperial agent, since I'm told they have the best story.

And, well, this sums up every single thing I've done so far:

eT5FJho.jpg

>.>

Good.
    This is the way.

• Options
    I am so bad at the space fighting minigame. Like, I do fine at the shooting and not being shot. But every battle seems to want to take place in an asteroid field, and I'm pretty sure my ship has an asteroid magnet built in to it. I can complete all objectives and just be running down the clock and BOOM, asteroid! *mission failed*

Very frustrating. :evil:

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    I am so bad at the space fighting minigame. Like, I do fine at the shooting and not being shot. But every battle seems to want to take place in an asteroid field, and I'm pretty sure my ship has an asteroid magnet built in to it. I can complete all objectives and just be running down the clock and BOOM, asteroid! *mission failed*

Very frustrating. :evil:

I wanted 100% achievement on space missions so I did SO MANY of those before I got it right. And yeah, they deliberately path you towards asteroids until you have the locations memorized, it's so dumb!

• Options
    Any of you tried the rampage achievement boost daily reward? I personally think it's the best one, since I'm trying to get the "kill 1000000 enemies with ‹companion›" achievments.

But it's bugged. It doesn't work on (at least) Ak'ghal Usar or any of the Star Fortress companions. I know it works on Treek, 2V-R8 and C2-N2, and I think it works on all the vanilla class companions.

Of course, since I'm only preferred, I'm not allowed to report bugs…

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Any of you tried the rampage achievement boost daily reward? I personally think it's the best one, since I'm trying to get the "kill 1000000 enemies with ‹companion›" achievments.

But it's bugged. It doesn't work on (at least) Ak'ghal Usar or any of the Star Fortress companions. I know it works on Treek, 2V-R8 and C2-N2, and I think it works on all the vanilla class companions.

Of course, since I'm only preferred, I'm not allowed to report bugs…

Hell yeah I have! I just happened to log in yesterday and got it. It helped me finish my Balmora kills and get me to 100% on that planet. I hope more of those drop.

I'm glad they started to realize that things like XP boosters and social points boosters are only helpful if you're new to the game. If you've been playing for years they do nothing.

Cambiata on
  • Options
    Do I ever get a better companion than Kaliyo? I see people running around with some pretty cool companions (like a twi'lek) and here I am with Miss Anthropy who frowns on everything I do...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Yes, definitely.
    The next to join your crew, on Alderaan, is Vector Hyllus - an Imperial diplomat who's been "Joined" with the hive mind of the insectoid Killiks, which works a bit like partial assimilation. Some find this creepy, others fascinating. He's pleasant and well-spoken, if possibly compromised by his new status/association, and is a potential romance for female Agents.
    On Taris, you'll meet Dr. Eckard Lokin, a scientist with many tales to tell about his own long career with Imperial Intelligence, and some secrets I won't reveal here. Also fairly charming, in a Garak sort of way, but has his darker side.
    When you get to Hoth, you'll encounter Ensign Raina Temple, a loyal and earnest young officer with ties to the Chiss Ascendancy (allies to the Empire). Once again, there's more to this young woman than meets the eye. She can become the Agent's protege and, if male, possibly more.
    Finally, on Belsavis, you'll meet SCORPIO - a female-modeled droid (though she hates such a "simple" label) of alien manufacture and remarkable capabilities, including (as is eventually revealed over the game's extended storyline) an aptitude for ruthlessness and treachery that arguably exceeds even Kaliyo's. You probably won't get along well with her either, but so long as your goals align, she can be at least be trusted not to screw you over just because she's feeling cranky or bored (unlike Kaliyo).

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Agents get:
    A man with strange brain problems
    A questionable biochemist
    A sexy robot
    and a plucky ensign

but I think Kaliyo lasts a fair while before you get a second iirc

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    No twi'leks or other cool species in that list. Hmph. I knew I should have stuck with the Republic. :lol:

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    No twi'leks or other cool species in that list. Hmph. I knew I should have stuck with the Republic. :lol:

Well the man with brain problems and the questionable chemist are almost like different species, once you know more about them.

That said, Agent is still the best storyline in the game so, don't feel too bad about the companions.

If you want a cool Twi'lek companion, Sith Warrior has the only Twi'lek companion in the game. She's pretty great.

If you want a rag-tag assortment of various aliens, Republic Smuggler and Empire Bounty Hunter both have 3 alien companions. Though for Bounty Hunter, one of those companions is the literal worst. But the ones who are left are pretty great! Smuggler has the best set of companions in the game, I think.

Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior all have a couple of aliens each, and at least one of the alien companions from all of them is kind of a "eh, who cares" sort of companion that you get near the end of your class story.

I think that covers the basics, unless you want to know where/if a certain species shows up in the companions.

Also don't forget you can be a Twi'lek yourself.

• Options
    If you want a cool Twi'lek companion, Sith Warrior has the only Twi'lek companion in the game. She's pretty great.

There's also Zenith, for the Consular. But like the Consular themself, opinions are divided on his coolness.

• Options

There's also Zenith, for the Consular. But like the Consular themself, opinions are divided on his coolness.

Oh Geeze, I forgot Zenith was Twi'lek. He's not cool at all IMO.

• Options
    Yeah, I have a twi'lek on my list of characters to play, but pretty far down the list (behind the mirialan jedi knight, and togruta consular, and nautolan scoundrel, and...). Having one as a companion would be a nice intermediate step. ;)

Of course, it looks like you can also buy an ewok companion from the store? Tempting.............

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    That's Treek. Treek is not a teddy bear. She is a murderous, savage ball of hate. But quite devoted to a PC who treats her well...

Commander Zoom on