As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] pictures only

P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
07uvi3qcum8w.png

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Rebellion

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I only see the top half so that could be a cat-centaur for all I know

PSN: Honkalot
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm having a really hard time figuring out what I want for dinner

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Rebellion
    hwu85zleenab.png

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    ok2yxop3j8kk.jpeg

shevek helped me build a bookcase today

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Debra left the yard, but I have optimism that she will return for more ham and pets

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    I love playing doggoneronpaul.

Goddamrampawl is my favourite videogame.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Bad work thing: lady wants to buy beer, her young adult son doesn’t have his ID. She is yelling that it’s for her, the son says: mom, relax. He’s just following the rules. She responds, WELL, HE’S A RETARD FOLLOWING A RETARDED RULE

Good work thing: my 83 year old checker called. She fell and broke her pinky and will be out for a bit. That isn’t good but I established she’s fine in the major ways- no head damage, nothing with her hip etc. That makes it not-upsetting such that I can relay this hilarious fact: she told me how it happened. ‘John, would you believe it- I was showboating, trying to carry in too many bags at once’. Oh Margaret. 🥰

• joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    6sc7xp56kldj.jpg

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Anyone played DISCO ELYSIUM here?

I have a question.
    It's 1:30 PM on day 1, is it going to be tricky/imperative to find money for the hostel?

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Goddamn Ron Paul
    I was told
    We’d back the Fed with silver and gold
    We’d fire our guns
    That we were carryin’

Now I’m a broken man and I’ll soon need buryin’
    The last of Ron Paul’s libertarians

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    vish i don't know if once upon a time is still going

i only ever watched it when i showed up early at my pal's house for hockey night and his wife had it on heh

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    nASXggE.jpg

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

I have a question.
    It's 1:30 PM on day 1, is it going to be tricky/imperative to find money for the hostel?
    iirc, you will find a way to get it all paid for you in the course of doing other parts of the investigation, and/or find alternatives to paying it, but it's not a foregone thing so make sure you progress the investigation far enough in the time you have

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    So with Oregon Trail, is it like, if you play optimally there's a reasonable win rate, or is it mostly just hoping the RNG doesn't kill you?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    So with Oregon Trail, is it like, if you play optimally there's a reasonable win rate, or is it mostly just hoping the RNG doesn't kill you?

you die

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

I have a question.
    I can't remember if there's a game over condition -- I think there is, but I'm not actually sure what triggers it since there's a couple ways to get money and there are also non-monetary solution(s)

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
    i'm sure someone somewhere claims they've made it to the end in Oregon Trail before but they are lying to you

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

I have a question.
    iirc, you will find a way to get it all paid for you in the course of doing other parts of the investigation, and/or find alternatives to paying it, but it's not a foregone thing so make sure you progress the investigation far enough in the time you have

So, you're saying to
    Disregard the money thing and focus on the case objectives.

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

I believe in OT1 there's a larger RNG element, but OT2 is pretty gamable and you can win without deaths

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

I have a question.

So, you're saying to
    No you should definitely figure out the money thing as well. It is a problem for you!

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i'm sure someone somewhere claims they've made it to the end in Oregon Trail before but they are lying to you

We used to do it all the time?

You have that sequence at the end when you have to raft down the Columbia River or take some number of days with oxen.

We had it at home though, I don't remember ever making it at school.

• PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    Y'all are making me miss having a cat!
    Puppy's nice too though...
    15ck3k4na3gl.jpg

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Japanese fisticuff master and convict describes his desired form of future employment:

Nanny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z7fc397JEk

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    21st, put it this way: You don't really need to spend time picking up tare, you'll find other things that sell for more than you'd ever manage doing that

apparently my sister and my almost 3yo niece are watching Frozen 2 for the billionth time

niece: we are girls!
    sister: yep! just two girls hangin out!
    niece: just hangin out!

*dramatic pause*

*niece reaches for sister's wine glass*

clever girl

• KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    Was Yukon trail the one where you were supposed to get a plot and mine for gold?

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Rebellion

It’s a text revolution

Kamiro wrote: »
    Was Yukon trail the one where you were supposed to get a plot and mine for gold?

would make sense it was called that if so

zagdrob wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

We used to do it all the time?

You have that sequence at the end when you have to raft down the Columbia River or take some number of days with oxen.

We had it at home though, I don't remember ever making it at school.

wow i didn't know you were a big ole liar

Kamiro wrote: »

Yup

There's also some kind of fun Australian one too

I have 80 cents to my name and no idea how to make money....
    credeiki wrote: »

I have a question.

So, you're saying to
    No you should definitely figure out the money thing as well. It is a problem for you!

OK SO....
    I should spend time away from the case looking for money? I have no clue how to make money. my precinct laughed at me when i requested funds. :(

I have a question.

So, you're saying to
    Yeah, if you just focus on the investigation you'll get it solved one way or another. Though it is possible to just obtain enough money by focusing on getting money by pawning stuff etc, the storyline will reveal quicker ways to get the money or avoid paying it.

Man I kind of want to play some Oregon Trail 2 tonight now

I have this beautiful 25th anniversary edition that came in a cedar box with a Prima's guide

It was all full color and FMV and had a really slick windows GUI

I mean, how you choose to solve the problem might reflect on you as a person....

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    iirc the first night will be taken care of for you

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    I mean, how you choose to solve the problem might reflect on you as a person....

i figured i could just apologize a whole lot.

This discussion has been closed.