As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SECRET SANTA] & [CRYPTIC CARDS]: Classiness is 2020

1235»

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    mRahmani wrote: »
    I believe I have been GIFTED!!!

nyrk3wwnbo1f.jpeg

This is so awesome!!!! Now I can play Mario Kart with my 5,000 housemates!!!!! Thank u Santa

(Also the package came pre-opened from the post office so if there was meant to be something else in there let me know;;;;)

FINALLYYYYYYYYY something made it

There was a card I mailed over a week ago that probably never made it and other things en route, but that box was just joy cons. Merry Christmas!

aaa awesome!!! :))) Thank you!!!!

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    This is a joy

Merry Christmas, everyone :biggrin:

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    emhyhwS.gif

A small mystery box appeared on my porch this morning.

Yay it made it! There is another box on the way. It is, in fact, the 1 of 2 box which was mailed at exactly the same time as box 2 of 2. 😂

The beans shouldn’t be too spicy. They are to be combined with some rice for some good good red beans and rice, add spices as desired. 😁

• mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    emhyhwS.gif

This came while the holiday thread was up and I wasn’t able to post then, so here we go!

2mz5u22nibly.jpeg

Two books I really, really wanted, and some Lego baseplates! I actually have a few ideas of how to put these to use, but for now the girls are loving them. Thank you @JaysonFour !

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Gift fired on the 28th so hopefully it will arrive any day now.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Gift get!

I received a package that was roughly shoebox sized, and surprise!
    U86bnfgh.jpg

It's a shoebox! Must be shoes! [/dadjoke]

Oh, no wait, it was...
    eWiDKKvh.jpg

Another box! Yay, I got a box for Christmas! [/dadjoke]

If you look carefully you can see "To: Vee" and "From: Doodmann" on the wrapping. A secret code from whoever my Santa is! I wonder if I'm smart enough to crack it...

I was smart enough to crack open this gift, though...
    FzKuhil.png

Three lovely volumes from the D'Artagnan Romances! These will look very nice on my bookshelf whenever I get my own apartment again, and I might even read them!
    lUjJXGch.jpg

Looks just as nice on the inside!

Thanks @Doodmann! That's right, I figured out your secret message and deduced it was you who sent me these lovely books!

vRyue2p.png
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    YAY! They're 1954 editions with pretty neat illustrations I was excited to help your bookshelf.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    YAY! They're 1954 editions with pretty neat illustrations I was excited to help your bookshelf.

Oh shit I didn't see the illustrations!

*goes back to look*

vRyue2p.png
    yF3kWJXh.jpg

Very cool!

vRyue2p.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    sgdpm2bz430n.jpg

9ii2bli5y65y.jpg

Many cute doodles from the family of @MNC Dover! Thank you for the nice card.

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    My daughter was quite happy to draw all those. I did make her draw the boat and put RMS on it though. :)

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    @mRahmani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASSUME THIS IS YOU???!! One of the costume jewelry crowns I've wanted FOREVER showed up on my doorstep today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uem88uskp3sh.jpeg

Blameless Cleric on

• mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    AYYYYYYY

Is it as nice as it looks in the pics? My wife and i looked at a bunch and that was our fav MERRY CHRISTMAS

mRahmani wrote: »
    AYYYYYYY

Is it as nice as it looks in the pics? My wife and i looked at a bunch and that was our fav MERRY CHRISTMAS

It weighs like half a pound it’s AMAZING I have never been more sparkly thank you!!!!

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    @RMS Oceanic congratulations and thank you for another year of Secret Santa!

Are we still waiting on anyone to say they got something, or do we have a full house?

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I received gifts from @spool32 but I am terrible about posting! Apologies!

xaoysox3bifz.jpg

Tokens and mini themed deckboxes for MTG! Some token highlights:

72bwosani3ms.jpg

Cute Rock Myr!

ctclldudl6kc.jpg

Shiny metallic Myr!

y719xybaj0pd.jpg

Flying Death Roomba thopter tokens! The standout by far!

8jmpj6otfb9c.jpg

Also in the gift: Adobo and other seasonings! Very tasty, and it was strange having a package I could smell when walking to the mailbox. Very tasty!

5rhxrsxhs1cq.jpg

Scrambled eggies with the Adobo! Not super pretty but extremely tasty.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I have one more gift inbound for @Element Brian but it’s shipping from China and idk when it will arrive

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    I have one more gift inbound for @Element Brian but it’s shipping from China and idk when it will arrive

I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks friend!

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    ...and I feel like a terrible derp for not mentioning this a while ago, but there was a second part to @milski 's gift- in addition to the wonderful box of stuff they sent, they also threw me $100 of Paizo credit (the company that makes my absolute favorite tabletop RPG in the whole world, Pathfinder)!

Thank you again!

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Having gone through everyone's posting of classiness, it looks like everyone got presents! Good job everyone!

(Let me know if I've been blind and missed you)

That leaves one outstanding piece of business: I believe @Atomika has to ponder how much space she has on her walls.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Having gone through everyone's posting of classiness, it looks like everyone got presents! Good job everyone!

(Let me know if I've been blind and missed you)

That leaves one outstanding piece of business: I believe @Atomika has to ponder how much space she has on her walls.

At my last count I have 27 framed pieces ready to go up as soon as I get some time to sort out my new apartment. You know I'm gonna post pic's and show it off like the proud nerd I am ♥️♥️♥️

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thanks again for organising the Secret Santa, @RMS Oceanic! As always it's been a lovely thing to read and a boost to the spirits.

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    l6si34auk71b.png

Just got the picture by @Surfpossum back from the framing shop.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum