As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Came across this vid from September, and I can’t help but think that, of the EN girls, the only ones who would legit fall for an Updog are Kiara and Haachama.

https://youtu.be/wp0i2ncAdOI

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    Legit? yeah, maybe.

Calli would probably give the best response though. Or Ame.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Ame would probably give the punchline for Ligma

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    Eh, I'm not sure where I stand on trying to "get" foreign streamers with that sort of thing.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
  • Options
    DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Henroid wrote: »
    Eh, I'm not sure where I stand on trying to "get" foreign streamers with that sort of thing.

Especially since I cannot for the life of my conceive of a funnier outcome for an "Updog" after Danny of Game Grumps was got. There's literally no point in trying and for sure "getting" someone who doesn't fully get the language and cultural references isn't going to beat the moment when a native english speaker says with sincerity "What is updog?"

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Korone is absolutely losing it at the SMW autumn swap ahaha

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Korone is absolutely losing it at the SMW autumn swap ahaha

https://youtu.be/rWJLkFGalvA
    Looks like Korone is 100%ing Super Mario World, WLVegeta (she did an end run to the Bowser defeat last stream). Of note, generally Korone has a stop light system for how engaged she is with chat. Green is she's reading it a lot, yellow is she'll catch some of the messages, and red is she's too focused on the game and isn't getting any of it. Currently, the image is a fist punching the listeners full on in the face... so there's been some backseating it seems, lol.

• Options
  • Options
    Gawr Gura

This is so good, you guys better not miss it if you can help it.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Suisei said at least half of it is going to be Maroon 5 because she loves them

• Options
    Gawr Gura

Sounds like it might only be 4 or 5 songs, but she's doing extremely well for not speaking English very well/ at all (however she'd call it).

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Gawr Gura

Sounds like it might only be 4 or 5 songs, but she's doing extremely well for not speaking English very well/ at all (however she'd call it).

Comes from being a professional singer: I know choral singers with perfect Latin pronunciation that couldn't tell you a lick of what they're singing means

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    Ninomae Ina'nis
    Didn’t notice Cali was getting close to the 1 million subs mark. She’s at 984k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKZnRale5g

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Suisei can straight up belt in a way that is not especially common amongst jp idols

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    there's a lot of really good singers in hololive but suisei and gura are the ones where i'm just like

good lord

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Watson Amelia
    Mercutio87 wrote: »
    Didn’t notice Cali was getting close to the 1 million subs mark. She’s at 984k.

I'm so ready for her stream tonight.

Also, Amelia is at 942k.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    I really wish I enjoyed karaoke streams more because there's a bunch of talent in hololive and it's usually how they celebrate major milestones so I'd love to be part of that

But damn if karaoke just holds absolutely zero interest for me, especially for extended periods of time. They fall into the same bucket as Minecraft streams, sadly

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Gawr Gura

Speaking of incredible musical talents: Joe Rikichi!

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Suisei is a great singer like best singer in Hololive is between her or Kanata.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    It's probably suisei or azki, followed by sora

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    watame and towa are up there too, imo

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    In terms of people who do not have professional experience, watame towa and kanata are all very impressive yeah

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    Wait I missed one of the Holos singing Maroon 5, are you fucking serious?!

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Ninomae Ina'nis
    Here's my favorite of Suisei's English Karaoke (it's part of a playlist that has the others):
    https://youtu.be/Op6JUClsI-M

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Takanashi Kiara
    ... My niece is going to go BANANAS for that (she loves Frozen).

Edit - WHOOPS I had the volume up and she's at my door. lmao

Henroid on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    0sb73aaf9e5a.jpg

Sang a Disney song so the rules state she is now a Disney Princess.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Watching Subura just kinda chill and unironically enjoy playing through the story of Granblue is great.

Made for some great background viewing while grinding Guild Wars.

Edit: I wonder if she discovered Hamsa yet though? I never saw it while I was watching

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Takanashi Kiara
    Korone sub-tweeted this, I must've gotten up and missed this part by chance.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Subaru needs a new mama after ui disowned her

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Takanashi Kiara
    Hey Okayu, what's 9+1?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mLI2ws4EbE

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Lamy picked a pretty risky song for her 3d debut, managed to nail the notes though and became goddess tier to me

• Options
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Stilts wrote: »

She is an admitted fan of of big boobs.

ipso facto, bigger the woman (mama), bigger the boobs.

It’s science

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    Ninomae Ina'nis
    Cali 30 minutes in her stream now:

“Please for the love of god tell me this has caffeine”

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Gawr Gura
    Mercutio87 wrote: »
    Cali 30 minutes in her stream now:

“Please for the love of god tell me this has caffeine”
    unsubscribe for the long awaited Calli Sleeping ASMR stream

Elendil on