As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular

(The account has only sent out two other tweets today.)

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Wow I actually got Lilina on my second pull. Went a little further just to see if I could snag anything else and got a Reigan too, so quit there. So yay, I actually have orbs left over for once.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Lewyn needed a refine? Really? Might be the most random refine ever.

Kasyn on
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Kinda happy I didn't fodder my Genny!

I got a -atk Legendary Lilina from tickets. Trait fruits make such a tragedy far more bearable. So far I've given Naesala +spd, Shamir +spd, and Catherine +atk. Anyone else using those things? Or just hoarding? They do come in very sloooowly...

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Who's everyone hoping gets added in the new year? In no particular order I'd like:

-Bastian
    -Stefan
    -Pelleas
    -Sonia
    -Vaida
    -Vanessa
    -Syrene
    -Miriel

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Most of my favs are already in!

I suppose I'd request these:
    Dheginsea
    Seiros
    Balthus
    War Phase Leonie
    RD Boyd
    RD Mist

• Options
    I'm trying to think of who I'd like to see still. I kinda want Meg and Heather from Radiant Dawn (it would be funny to see a Meg that doesn't suck)

I guess there's a few Awakening characters left too - I've always liked Basilio and Flavia. There's still some randos like Vaike, Kellum, Ricken and Miriel. I always liked Kellum a lot :3 Honestly I kinda wanna see his Forging Bonds with other game characters.. Haha.. Maybe someone would finally see him.

Oh and it's actually a literal crime that Medeus isn't in the game still. Like wtf, he's the original boss of the first game...

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Kellam would be hilarious if he was a 4* focus and IS just added him to your barracks automatically

Honestly, this many years on, I'm not really sure what I want from the game. I've got a few unstoppable teams, which mean I'm not really tempted by new characters. I'm sitting on 500+ orbs.

I mean, I can think of a few QoL changes (send home/convert to manual from the summon screen, 1-tap summon entire ring), but as for what they could add that would get me to spend orbs (let alone dollars)...

Cherche/Cordelia duo unit? Non-seasonal school-phase Dorothea?

I guess I'm still paying for Feh Pass, so maybe they've already got me.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I mean, I'd like for the game to not be a power crept hell dominated by whales, but I don't see that happening :P I'd settle for new modes that were actually fun and not ruined by whales like Pawns of Loki is. (and all this is coming from someone who whales at this damn game.. Because I don't +10 every new hero that comes out I still get massively outpaced)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    I still enjoy pawns of Loki. Just stopped ever doing Advanced difficulty and it's been fine. I don't get the tippy top scores, but still around 11,500 and good enough rewards.

• Options
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t1Lt4OlbFw

Return+ is a Reposition that heals, which makes Sarah a potential fodder for my B!Camilla.

• Options
    Lol jinx

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Wow Florina, Deirdre, Julia... Sara's kind of adorable. What she lacks in originality she makes up for in 90's anime vibes.

• Options
    Cool that they're still willing to do new characters with lower profiles. Good to see a red demote too, at last.

Gonna skip this one though. If this month has Dimitri, Julia, and a badass new Mythic on blue, I want my 500 orbs for that.

• Options

Hey look, the BHB rule still applies. It's a Thracia BHB. Which means if we get the Feb calendar before the banner we might be able to guess the next banner :P (or they may do the same thing and we won't get it until after like this one :P)

• Options
  • Options
    Plegian festival:

https://youtu.be/zmaI1QtBd6g

They've mostly got what seem like Malus Doubler effects on their weapons.

• Options
    My Dark defense consistently got wrecked by omnitanks, so I decided I needed to try for sniping backline units.
    My ghetto cavline includes Veronica, +10 halloween bow Rath, cav Eirika, and windsweep Selena. Sothis sits in the back to reduce lift loss.

Only one battle so far, but it worked! Killed 4 units (never their main tank). Seems far better to take away space than to rely on tank busting.

• Options
  • Options
    LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    Refresher on previous winners:

2017: Lyn, Ike, Lucina, Roy
    2018: Hector, Celica, Ephraim, Veronica
    2019: Alm, Micaiah, Eliwood, Camilla
    2020: Dimitri, Edelgard, Claude, Lysithea

• Options
    Gonna try spreading my votes out this year, because there's a lot of characters I want in instead of just one I really want.

Day 1: Bastian.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    3rd place: Marth

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Need a nintendo account this time, so I hope bitting/weird results are down. Gatekeeper winning would not be good...

That said, not sure who I want to vote this time. Maybe some random Mythic candidates.

• Options
    As usual, I am voting Female Robin all the way :3

I fully expect it to be all three houses characters though :/

• Options
    LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    If it meant Linhardt getting one of the spots, I'd be willing to overlook another Three Houses sweep. Last year's final results weren't too bad, though. The top tens ended up being rounded out by:

M: Marth, Chrom, Seliph, Felix, Bylad, Robin, Ashe, Sylvain
    F: Bernadetta, Bylass, Erika, Plumeria, Dorothea, Marianne, Anna, Hilda

Which... okay, is worse than I remembered. But depending on how things rebalance (with 3H not being so new, but all those number one and two votes potentially being redistributed to other 3H characters...) I could see Marth, Felix, Bernadetta, Dorothea. Which wouldn't be too horrible.

(Why on earth is Sylvain so high?)

• Options
    Voted war phase Annette, Dheginsea, and Black Knight.

Wish they didn't do the whole interim results thing. Would make it more suspenseful and interesting.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Acheron wrote: »
    Voted war phase Annette, Dheginsea, and Black Knight.

Wish they didn't do the whole interim results thing. Would make it more suspenseful and interesting.

Yeah it always skews the votes a ton

Edit:

Speaking of

COME ON ROBIN, YOU CAN DO IT
    (we're totally getting Brave Byleth...)

Edit 2: Hahahahahaha I just saw this, Gatekeeper!!!!! YESSSSS!!! BRAVE GATEKEEPER LET'S GO THE HERO WE NEED

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Jeez, that Gatekeeper meme vote is even stronger than I expected.

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    I do want to see Gatekeeper make it. But only because I don't actually play Heroes and my only emotional investment in this is that I think it'd be funny.

• Options
    Wow I did NOT expect a Brave Ike resplendent. He didn't really need it since he is already strong and has good art.

On the other hand, +2 stats to units like Sanaki and Takumi with shitty old refines is nowhere near enough to make them relevant. I can't really get worked up about it if they wanna give it to newer units too.

• Options
    You can bet that Gatekeeper placing 2nd in the interim results will only net him more votes in the back half.

So it'll be hilarious if Marth finally makes it to the podium and gets silver medal because some no-name NPC swooped past him.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Or, for even more comedy, aggressive voting shifts towards both Gatekeeper and Chrom push Marth all the way down to 3rd.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I will absolutely (briefly) reinstall this game if it means I can get a character who just happily tells me that there's nothing to report.

• Options
    Next Mythic is Seiros.

https://youtu.be/3n-Rvg-yfio

• Options
    Based on her skills, I'm going to assume she has 1 speed and a t-shirt that says "I'm the doubler now."

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Highest orb stash I've ever had - 630. I want Dimitri and Seiros, but I'll keep plenty back to see what they pull for the anniversary.

Edit - woohoo got 2 Seiros and a Dimitri! Dimitri is -atk but still seems to one shot everything. What a beast. Seiros is already plonked down in my Astra defense after feeding her a Nailah. Not using null C for now, but you never know!

Acheron on
  • Options
    Anniversary Feh Channel:

https://youtu.be/fEoEaT8cOEg
    Gatekeeper and Marianne voters really rallied, huh?

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Custom summoner appearance? That sounds neat. But only looks like a couple choices? That's kinda lame. I'm a little surprised it doesn't use Awakening/Fates style avatar design...

And yet, four years later and we STILL CAN'T MERGE ALFONSE...

Also I've been watching Danganronpa and I can't hear Feh as anyone but Aoi Asahina now...

Warlock82 on