As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help Tef unpack all his stuff

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Sounds like a lot of extra laundry. You all set on washing machines?

Found the librarian who wants to make a career change to washing machine salesperson

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    I feel like I finally need to come clean, but I moved apartments in Perth about a week after this thread was made. Needed a washing machine and ordered one 2 days before discovering this thread.

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Hahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHhHahahabab

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I could have been rich.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I could have made washing machine money.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Botznoy wrote: »
    I feel like I finally need to come clean, but I moved apartments in Perth about a week after this thread was made. Needed a washing machine and ordered one 2 days before discovering this thread.

oh my god

• Options
    Like, this could not be better.

If it was in a book I would call bullshit

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Botznoy wrote: »

Have you considered buying a second washing machine? I hear that Blake is selling one.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    With 2 washing machines you could do twice the laundry!!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Would need an extra long drying rack or second dryer though.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Would need an extra long drying rack or second dryer though.

Well someone on here has to have a dryer for sale

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    I can't believe I'm doing Blake "I'm telling poeple that I'm selling a washing machine but I'm not actually at all" T's job for him, but his is a washer dryer combo so.. upgrade?

Also @Anzekay also has a washing machine going, so you could go the full triple take here.

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »

Money laundering eh

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular

Money laundering eh

motherfu-

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    CHICO

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Augh, my washing machine just tried to take a bite outta me. Put the lid up, reached in, and the lid slams back down on my shoulder!

So if/when you receive the washing machine, maybe consider stringing up some garlic in case it's inhabited by vampiric spirits.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Augh, my washing machine just tried to take a bite outta me. Put the lid up, reached in, and the lid slams back down on my shoulder!

So if/when you receive the washing machine, maybe consider stringing up some garlic in case it's inhabited by vampiric spirits.

I read that Stephen king novella.

• Options
    Tef I drove by that washing machine I told you about, and I think somebody else took it from the side of the road.

I’m beginning to even wonder if you are even committed to getting a washing machine.

• Options
    Tef I drove by that washing machine I told you about, and I think somebody else took it from the side of the road.

I’m beginning to even wonder if you are even committed to getting a washing machine.

I think we all know that he is not

• Options

The modern day sequel to The Mangler

• Options

I think we all know that he is not

I think Tef is exactly as committed to this exercise as Blake T is.

It's a match made in Purgatory.

• Options

Maybe it was Tef who grabbed it?

• Options
    Oh my inferest in the machine was to help you, a dear friend, sell your washing. As you asked us to do!

We are waiting for the completion of the next sub phase. Good things, as we all know, take time

Don't let me be your anchor though! You find a buyer you get the thing gone!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    You said you wanted the washing machine!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    You said you wanted the washing machine!

i dunno blake, i can't actually see where he ever said that

• Options
    I dunno this photograph quite clearly captures Tef’s intent to buy the washing machine and Blade’s intent to penetrate it

xpd0h018r9mf.png

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Blade huh?

Is the washing machine a vampire?

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blade huh?

It’s always ice skating uphill

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Blade huh?

It’s always ice skating uphill

Oh, Blake's hiding the washing machine while it rides out tax evasion charges? Everything makes sense now.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Ah yes, capital idea.

Disguise the washing machine as Yoshi, then the IRS will take it to jail for evading taxes.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I got this thing 6 years ago and every autumn/winter it’s a staple piece of clothing. It’s completely ridiculous that I don’t have more photos of me in this thing.

N7

Oh and that’s just my newer one. I got the old school N7 hoodie back in 2011, still with me but I don’t wear it as much anymore.

Hi five! I have the dude version of that hoodie, and I like wearing it every autumn but I have to take special care to never get it dirty because I know I probably can't ever replace it if it gets destroyed

• Options
    *drum roll*

Hi everyone! Stage 1(c) is now complete, please enjoy this piece of majesty created by @tynic . Not only has she made this fucking awesome art for the project, but she did it pro bono.

3dfjpgtk0bv4.jpeg

I am just working out the next phase, but if anyone is an out of work creative writer, or has a friends/family who are, please get in contact with me here on the forums

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    (My favourite bit is Bodhi going awoooooo)

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular
    That's amazing. Beautiful work, tynic!

• Options
    Me carrying this washing machine on my back does seem apt for this thread.

• Options

I feel like it's more of an aspirational picture

• Options

I feel like you have done very little of the heavy lifting vis a vis selling of washing machines!!!!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote: »

I feel like you have done very little of the heavy lifting vis a vis selling of washing machines!!!!

But let's be fair here

I'm not sure you're actually committed to buying that washing machine!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

You're lucky she didn't draw multiple shoebills haranguing you.

• Options
    Orca wrote: »
    Tef wrote: »

But let's be fair here

I'm not sure you're actually committed to buying that washing machine!

No I’m committed to selling it!!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke