As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help Tef unpack all his stuff

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    If you bought it, it would be sold.

Boom. Lawyered.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I feel like this is a long con where Tef builds the washing machine into an internationally-recognized art piece and then heists it the day before the auction.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Replace all instances of "money" with "washing machine":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isS5K9nOhd8

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I feel like this is a long con where Tef builds the washing machine into an internationally-recognized art piece and then heists it the day before the auction.

My
    Name

Is Lupin

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Lupin the thiiiiiirrrrrrdddddd

https://youtu.be/lGgZt6QG6KM

edited January 2021
    Hi!

Or should I say

Bonjour

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    I was waiting for their line to reform into a dickbutt or something

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    If you get all the pictures, print them up and hold them all together to the light you get a map to someone who wants to buy a washing machine.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    @tynic this is absolutely incredible, omg thank you so much!!!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    *drum roll*

Hi everyone! Stage 1(c) is now complete, please enjoy this piece of majesty created by @tynic . Not only has she made this fucking awesome art for the project, but she did it pro bono.

I am just working out the next phase, but if anyone is an out of work creative writer, or has a friends/family who are, please get in contact with me here on the forums

hi yes this is me

Washing machine thread.

There has been an update!

Stay tuned.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This seems like an odd sales strategy, if I'm being honest.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Hmmmmmmmmj

She lives again!

Or dryer has seized up and I doing an Emergency Dry in the garage.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths spun in the drum of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Blake have you ever considered that maybe you don't want to sell your washing machine

that in fact you and that washing machine are fated to be together

it was meant to be

perhaps it is time to accept the fact that it's time to start a washing machine family

maybe you don't need to sell that washing machine, but to buy a new one so it will never be lonely

Orca wrote: »
    Blake have you ever considered that maybe you don't want to sell your washing machine

that in fact you and that washing machine are fated to be together

it was meant to be

perhaps it is time to accept the fact that it's time to start a washing machine family

maybe you don't need to sell that washing machine, but to buy a new one so it will never be lonely

Well, they are naturally a herd species

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    They are a herd species but surprisingly competitive. My money is on the old machine sabotaging its replacement.

I just sold my washing machine, proving that I am vastly better at selling washing machines than Blake.

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Could you give some advice to Blake as so to help him sell his washing machine?

Our advice hasn't helped him yet and as a self proclaimed expert in the field...

Well, I gave it a clean, took some photos, found the exact model, and then made an ad on gumtree.

Then I waited til someone sent me a message, answered some questions, had them come to take a look at it and then helped them put it in their ute and got paid.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    These photos you mention, how much were they rotated?

So wait just to confirm you actually went someplace and spent time composing a written description of the washing machine, or "wrote", an advertisement for the sale of this washing machine, that is to say an "ad", on a public marketplace designed to be utilized on the World Wide Web, or a "web-site" in other words?

Blake have you tried using this most newfangled technology in your quest to sell your washing machine?

I think it’s abundantly clear at this stage that I could very well be excellent at selling washing machines. I have simply chosen not to.

edited March 2021
    Blake T wrote: »
    [citation needed] I think it’s abundantly clear at this stage that I could very well be excellent at selling washing machines. I have simply chosen not to.

Orca on
    Ah, yes, the grapes you cannot reach are OBVIOUSLY sour, Blake.

Yes the reason we now have proof that I am far better than Blake at selling washing machines is that I have in fact recently sold a washing machine, but on the other hand Blake has not.

As they say in Australia, you’re only as good as your last washing machine (that you sold for money)

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Ah, yes, the grapes you cannot reach are OBVIOUSLY sour, Blake.

you know, I had no idea what the origin of sour grapes actually was until I bothered to look it up at this very moment

I guess I shouldn't be surprised it originated with Aesop's Fables, that's where all them smart-alecky metaphors seem to come from

edited March 2021
    As they say in Australia, you’re only as good as your last washing machine (that you sold for money)

What if you sold it for solid gold and not money? Would that make you any good in Australia?

Not that it would affect our friend Blake who, to date, has sold no washing machines for anything.

MechMantis on
    MechMantis wrote: »

What if you sold it for solid gold and not money? Would that make you any good in Australia?

Not that it would affect our friend Blake who, to date, has sold no washing machines for anything.

You know, surprisingly, it’s never come up before!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    edited March 2021
    Tef on his deathbed:

"Where's...my washing machine...Blake..."

Orca on
  • expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    I think given how much the washing machine has become part of the family it's a bit like asking Blake to sell their own children now.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I mean, Blake might be open to that idea as well, it hasn't yet come up!

Blake, you selling any children? Maybe a combo deal with the machine, sort of a buy one get one?

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    The Secret Santa thread brought me here. What a roller coaster ride this thread was.

So @Blake T, did you sell it yet?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Yeah, Blake. Did you?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • DessertedDesserted Dessert desertRegistered User regular
    I thought the washing machine was just apart of their family now.

• ChallChall Registered User regular
    What if the washing machine was a metaphor, and the real washing machine was inside us the whole time?

Dear God, someone help, there's a washing machine inside me!