As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Would you eat cornlets

1235»

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Like the abyss, and/or the Very Hungry Caterpillar, I devour all. Fear me and tremble.
    you know

I might make corn bread muffins with honey butter

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Corn bread

Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I guess
    I don’t like corn bread. Can’t stand the texture.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    There like, 3 different genres of corn bread, with textures ranging from crumbly bread to pudding.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Like the abyss, and/or the Very Hungry Caterpillar, I devour all. Fear me and tremble.
    what if I made korn bread?

from kornlets?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yeah you guys seem to be missing the part where I said I can’t care for corn.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    what if I made korn bread?

from kornlets?

you'll go Blind

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

Doesn't matter. Corn cares for you.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

Doesn't matter. Corn cares for you.

What a sucker.

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    I guess

If you believe in yourself, anything is possible

🌽🌽🌈🌈👍👍

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I guess
    I just ordered some cornlets to go in my stir fry, thanks thread

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    cornelly

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    gosh dangit I hate corn okay I said it I'll eat it when it's all mixed into something like a shepherd's pie or something but if someone hands me a plate and there's a big heaping spoonful of corn nubblins on there they might as well have spit in my face.

edit: well I mean, I'd probably still eat it because it would be rude not to and I do not prefer confrontation.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    gosh dangit I hate corn okay I said it I'll eat it when it's all mixed into something like a shepherd's pie or something but if someone hands me a plate and there's a big heaping spoonful of corn nubblins on there they might as well have spit in my face.

edit: well I mean, I'd probably still eat it because it would be rude not to and I do not prefer confrontation.

You’re under arrest for non-American activities

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    I guess
    Wait, baby corn is literally just immature corn cobs? I always thought it was some different, related plant species. Which in retrospect didn't make much sense given that nothing even remotely close to corn evolved in nature.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Wyvern wrote: »
    Wait, baby corn is literally just immature corn cobs? I always thought it was some different, related plant species. Which in retrospect didn't make much sense given that nothing even remotely close to corn evolved in nature.

How’s this for a mind fuck? It blew my mind when I found out anyway:

s87t5xt3uxfx.jpeg

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    That picture doesn’t include broccolini and the new one that they a breeding with is a cross between Brussel sprouts and broccolini.

• Options
    https://youtu.be/Tsdmqhn50uM

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I just realised, there’s gonna be a whole bunch more Blake T posting this week, huh?

Do the kids just have a week off or is it online classes for them?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I guess
    Tef wrote: »
    Wyvern wrote: »

How’s this for a mind fuck? It blew my mind when I found out anyway:

s87t5xt3uxfx.jpeg

That capital 'o' is making me twitch

• Options
    Tef wrote: »
    I just realised, there’s gonna be a whole bunch more Blake T posting this week, huh?

Do the kids just have a week off or is it online classes for them?

No one is going in this week and we are expected to make a two week working from home package by the end of the week

Which is a bit shit as we are told not to go in and all my resources are there.

• Options
    And thinking about my year 7s the first three weeks is safe lab practice and the names of scientific equipment, that’s some real dry stuff to do from home.

Everyone look at this test tube. Now remember what it is. Lesson over.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »

I knew it! This whole thread was just a marketing ploy for Big Tiny Corn!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »

I knew it! This whole thread was just a marketing ploy for Big Tiny Corn!

Is this scandal going to lead us into some sort of battle of little big corn?