As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Welcome to the Exclusive PA [Wrestling] Thread

19495969798100»

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited February 2021
    wait shit if we're getting NJPW vs AEW you know what that means

EtWsEJDXUAIhrOB.jpg

Also earlier today New Japan announced they'd have some sort of announcement tomorrow, so I guess we now know what it's probably about!

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I saw somebody on Twitter say there's probably significance to the fact that the announcement is on US time.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I saw somebody on Twitter say there's probably significance to the fact that the announcement is on US time.

I mentioned it a few weeks ago but Meltzer said a US tv deal was coming, this is probably that

• Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    I only caught the end of AEW, man, Mox replaced Pentagon in Death Triangle now? The ending of the match was a wet fart for me. Match just ended/died. I need to watch it all for the women's tourney, see what that's about.

I really need to catch up.

(the people I like deserve better)

bobAkirafett on
    akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    The IRL story seems to be that Pentagon has some sort of injury or visa issue or both, and so he's not been available. A week or two ago, they had the Good Brothers and Kenny beat up a guy with his full body covered up who was dressed like Penta to set up this match.

Rey Fenix lives in California, so I don't think he's under the same restrictions maybe Penta is.

As for Moxley being the other guy in the trio, he has the same type of beef with Kenny that Fenix and PAC do. It makes wrestling sense.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
This discussion has been closed.