As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Don't worry, Remedy have everything under [Control]

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Charge is my new favourite gun.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Yeah, the game isn't super graphically demanding until you turn on RTX, which is obviously not an issue with the 1070.

The 3070 will absolutely beast Control, even with everything on Ultra Mega To The Max All The Ray Tracing.

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Mine looks kinda bad and does a lot of texture blurry mess where you aren't usually looking business. I'm kinda having so much fun blowing up stuff I don't really notice most of the time.

My machine is...barely hanging on due to having a kinda okayish mid budget card from a year and a half ago. The rest of the machine does not live up to the card anymore. I think its from somewhere around 2015.

I still do not hit 60fps on medium. Not even sure I could hit it on low. I just live with that, it never dips below 30. Usually hovers around 40-50.

I gave up fiddling with it and just told nividia geforce experience to optimise it. They did, and then I set both resolution options to 1080p (it set it lower which I can't handle) and didn't touch anything else.

When I eventually upgrade my machine I will have another run through probably.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    I discovered something weird that I never remembered to share with anyone: it seems like the loading screen is somehow tied to the framerate. I found that I could get the game to load nearly instantly (I have an SSD in my PC) if I alt-tabbed out on the loading screen such that the window minimized. If I actually watched the loading screen, it takes 30 seconds each.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Alt tabbing helps me too. I also found dx12 helped loading. But I noticed when researching that others reported the opposite so. Mileage may vary.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Control looks fantastic with my 1070, even though I don't have the extremely pretty ray-tracing going on. Everything ran super-smoothly.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Finished the main story.

I really like this game

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Finished the main story.

I really like this game

It's got issues but it won GotY like five times for a reason :)

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    I found the ending to be pretty underwhelming stuff, particularly the combat.
    Having me power up all game and then just super-juicing me up at the end to one-shot all the enemies with hugely-conflated levels? Pretty lame , and what a great way to make me feel like I've wasted a bunch of time on getting any weapon whatsoever with better mods.

I do like the setting and the atmosphere a bunch, but I honestly found myself wishing the game was basically the total inverse of what we got: being out in the world finding objects and figuring out the whacky things they do and the stories that go with them, not stuck in a building dealing with them absent anything else to interact with.

In all honesty, I can't fathom how it could win GotY awards outside of coming out in a really slow year. The visuals can be interesting but the scenery is usually stunningly dull (endless concrete blocks just does NOT strike me as interesting, no level of ray tracing can change that). The combat is pretty average stuff, even with the DLC. Combat gets repetitive before long, featuring only a handful of enemy types for the whole game and then just ramping up their HP. The weapon improvement system is painfully obviously just trying to pad the game length. The dialogue scenes are completely standard stuff, and I really didn't see the point of the ultra-zoom every time we're hearing the main character's thoughts. We hardly find anything out about the main character other than a) she's after her brother and b) she was involved with an Object of Power as a kid. The setting itself is unique, but the powers are completely mundane stuff and fairly underwhelming considering the weirdness of where they come from. There's also a massive overabundance of missions that just go somewhere, do one thing (usually kill enemies), and come back. Not to mention one of my big peeves of bad design: getting totally random item rewards instead of rewards tuned to what you have equipped. I got so fucking sick of trashing useless mods because the game drops mods for everything instead of what I'm actually using.

I enjoyed the game and glad I played it, but I'm also glad I got it (and the DLC) for half the original price. I would've done a lot of "this is it?" if I'd paid full price for this.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    Well I loved it. The setting and mood were spectacular. Maybe I'm just not great at the combat but I thought it was a challenge and when I overcame a fight that I had trouble with I felt satisfied and accomplished.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    The bureau has occupied a location in my consciousness I didn't know existed until they invented it. It is a fantastic location and very well realised. With world building and story this fine I can forgive a lot of sins.

I've turned myself into a kind of floating catapult. I have all the launch upgrades. I have been one shotting everything since the mid game, and raining down rockets from on high like a demented apache whenever that's on cooldown.

Some of the bosses are meh tho. But the combat in this game is just an excuse to be a god. Not really for indepth tactics. You are playing this game best when you break all the rules and throw all the things. They can't handle you.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    The Treshhold kids were damn creepy

• Options
    I also think we learned quite a bit about Jessie.

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Deadfall wrote: »
    Well I loved it. The setting and mood were spectacular. Maybe I'm just not great at the combat but I thought it was a challenge and when I overcame a fight that I had trouble with I felt satisfied and accomplished.

I have to say that I don't get where the complaints of excessive difficulty were from. The only time I hit a wall for difficulty was a couple spots where they just lazily cranked the enemy levels way way up, but the source of the issue was obvious and they were optional events anyway. There were never any fights where I had any kind of trouble understanding how to win, and I don't think I died more than a 3-4 times even to the "hardest" fight I encountered (which were bullshit deaths anyway because the boss punched holes in the floor I couldn't see).

I would say the overall difficulty was above average, but nothing I would consider a problem. It's certainly not designed to kill you like a Soulsborne game or something.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    If you aren't using your powers at max capacity like a kind of demented murder bot enemies can start to overwhelm you. Also if you can't figure out how to deal with enemies that toss stuff at you, they can end you quickly.

Second consideration: if you are playing this on console you don't get the godlike mouse aiming so things would get a wee bit more tricky in hectic fights.

I never actually had a point where enemy level was a thing. It just meant I had to toss more stuff. Oh well? They're stunned to hell whenever I do that. Oh I ran out of energy? Guess I'll just float up here and rain down rockets stunning them all until I can throw more things at them then.

Numbers are irrelevant to a god.

It was always mechanics that killed me, not enemy level. And the damn mold snipers.

I beat the game, and a fairly funny thing happened right at the end.
    Just as I reached the very last objective, before the final cutscene, the game crashed to desktop. The Hiss had one more trick up their sleeve! I had to redo the final fight.
    I was mad. But....it was also really appropriate.

Onto the DLC!

Morninglord on
  • Options
    Took me awhile to figure out why Charge was named so.

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    So far the only thing that has killed me is throw deciding that it wanted to grab a super explosive thing for me to throw at an enemy 5 feet away from me.

• Options
    FYI, the Charge rounds can be grabbed mid-air and thrown. This may seem redundant, but it can be quite useful against aerial enemies as you can fire a charge shot at them, they will dodge automatically, and then you can grab the round out of the air and chuck it at them and this time they won't dodge.

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    FYI, the Charge rounds can be grabbed mid-air and thrown. This may seem redundant, but it can be quite useful against aerial enemies as you can fire a charge shot at them, they will dodge automatically, and then you can grab the round out of the air and chuck it at them and this time they won't dodge.

ok I already Awesome'd that, but let me re-iterate: that's dope as fuck

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    The only reason I figured that out is because I like Charge and I hate wasting time switching weapons, so I started grabbing these sparkly-fizzy things while fighting airborne enemies. After I threw one at the ground nearby and exploded myself, I put two and two together and realized they were the Charge projectiles. They look something like grey sticks of lit dynamite when you grab them (basically, the long wedges of the gun that light up when you use the charged shot); I dunno if they'll explode while you hold them, as I was always hesitant to find out and just threw them in a hurry.

They're a little small, but some brief practice will make you able to reliably snatch them out of the air after firing. Basically, aim at the aerial enemy, fire, wait for the dodge, and hit the grab button; you should be able to get the round pretty much every time, and the auto-aim for throwing stuff will make the throw pretty easy. There's a simple rhythm to it that it can get pretty automatic against flying enemies, with distance being the only thing that changes (the further away an enemy, the longer you have to wait for the dodge/grab/throw).

It's plenty satisfying to have those flying jerks whip out of the way and then you've already got the Charge round relaunched at their face. Satisfaction can always be found with enough high explosive.

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    I just found out Dr. Darling was the same voice as Alan Wake who was also Will Scarlett in mofo Robin Hood Men In Tights.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    Igpx407Igpx407 Registered User regular
    There’s a PAX panel about this game with Remedy going on right now on the main PAX Twitch channel.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Re flying enemies.

They almost never dodge an immediate grab and toss.

By that I mean you only hold long enough for the object to levitate, before its pulled towards you.

Once its got to that point chuck it at them. 99% of the time they get hit.

If you are very quick you can throw two with a fast right click. Trying to throw three doesnt work most of the time because its usually too late by the time the third is grabbed. Your window has passed. Ive done it but its very unreliable.

Its a bit of timing but once you work it out theyre just as toast as any other enemy. Instant grab splat.

Grabbing your own rocket is a hell of a lot cooler though. I approve of the extra step.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Does the sticky-grenade gun get a lot better with upgrades? Because holy shit it's trash the way you get it. Two charges stuck to one of the random, non-shielded mooks you encounter in the first area of the Investigations Sector wasn't enough to kill them (but, weirdly, is enough to almost kill you if you're too close to them).

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    I saw absolutely zero point whatsoever to the sticky grenade launcher. They're slower than the rocket launcher, don't go far, don't do much damage, require you to manually explode them, have no tracking, and are pretty much only effective if you hit the target dead-on.

I could see something of a point to all the other weapons, particularly tuned in certain directions (pistol turns into a reliable hammer of damage, shotgun gets anything close up, SMG blazes out a ton of damage fast, etc). But the sticky grenades? Why in the world would you use that when you can use the rocket launcher that can fly for miles, auto-track targets to a limited extent, and deal huge damage over large areas without having to babysit the shots?

The sticky grenades would only make sense if there was some kinda point to staying in one very limited spot and you needed traps to keep enemies from jumping you. Since you spend half the game levitating around, there's just no reason to be dropping ineffective sticky grenades.

• Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    I saw absolutely zero point whatsoever to the sticky grenade launcher. They're slower than the rocket launcher, don't go far, don't do much damage, require you to manually explode them, have no tracking, and are pretty much only effective if you hit the target dead-on.

I could see something of a point to all the other weapons, particularly tuned in certain directions (pistol turns into a reliable hammer of damage, shotgun gets anything close up, SMG blazes out a ton of damage fast, etc). But the sticky grenades? Why in the world would you use that when you can use the rocket launcher that can fly for miles, auto-track targets to a limited extent, and deal huge damage over large areas without having to babysit the shots?

The sticky grenades would only make sense if there was some kinda point to staying in one very limited spot and you needed traps to keep enemies from jumping you. Since you spend half the game levitating around, there's just no reason to be dropping ineffective sticky grenades.

I saw a loading screen tip near the end of my playthrough of AWE saying you can put a sticky grenade on an object, launch that object, and it will detonate on impact. I bet that's an effective way to use it. I never bothered trying it, though.

Edit for the actual reason I went looking for this thread:

Is there any more DLC coming for Control? Announced, rumors, anything? Also, (AWE ending spoilers):
    I guess there's an Alan Wake 2 / Control 2 mashup game of some type coming in a couple of years, based on the 'alert from the future' thing?

CptHamilton on
    PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    I want a "do as you're told, don't eat mold" poster IRL.

• Options
    Remembered I had to finish Foundation. Man, this game was great.

• Options

I saw a loading screen tip near the end of my playthrough of AWE saying you can put a sticky grenade on an object, launch that object, and it will detonate on impact. I bet that's an effective way to use it. I never bothered trying it, though.

That's a lot of work compared to just throwing an object at an enemy immediately or throwing and object before/after firing Charge. Throwing stuff does a shitload of damage by the end anyway and knocking enemies down quickly is more important than exploding them, so there's still not much of a point to taking the time to stick a grenade on an object and then throw the object.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    So, knowing almost nothing about this game, I picked it up during the holidays on a Steam sale. Half price or so for the full edition seemed reasonable, based on the general hype I was hearing about it (awards won and whatnot).

I'm sure I watched the trailer years ago, but I wasn't actually aware at the time that it was basically an SCP game, and the setting absolutely had me hooked. I haven't gone back to that page in years, but I'm pretty sure I read all or at least most of the first 1000 (plus supplemental content) over the course of a few weeks ages ago, and even dabbled in the next thousand here and there after that.

So the setting, atmosphere, the general dread of things beyond our control or knowing, the strange objects, the redacted text, that all got me good.

I really enjoyed Jesse, I liked her characterization, the voice actress, how she and I were on the exact same page a lot of the time, they did really well with that.

Having completed the core game (and some side quests, but far from all) and the Foundation, I finally caught up on the thread, and wanted to join in the voices praising it, while also calling out some critiques.

Mainly, the combat.

I didn't actually use the immortality feature or the damage scaling (though good to know that doing so won't impede achievement progress, apparently?), but I found that while launch made me a force of nature, it's one backed by a tissue paper physique. Even with ALL of the health upgrades, some enemy attacks will knock me down to a sliver of health from full, and while many of these are telegraphed, in a hectic fight it's not always the case. Getting evade helped substantially, but in the flurry of combat any of those moments basically meant I prayed I had enough energy in that moment to evade over to a pool of health on the ground, which may or may not also be crawling in enemies looking to end me or knock me back down a good chunk out of which I'd recovered.

Then there's the shield, which has its uses, but as I didn't pick up the 'bowling them over' upgrade (mostly prioritized launch, health, energy, and some levitate), having it up just means I'm not nearly as mobile and also have lost all of my offensive powers, so again, if I'm not on the cusp of some healing, it's a hair too slow to pull up (which may just be my aging reaction time) and leaves me without my greatest offense; being able to telekinetically murder everything in the room.

I'm not saying I want regenerating health or anything (I'm aware there are upgrades that give health on evade, and I've seen a few others for damage or kills, something like that, but never in high enough quantities that I want to give up my other mods), but as a defensive skill, I just found it lackluster, and barely used it outside of times I had to. Evading and launching/shooting was generally as effective or better.

Basically, it felt like the game expected me to be a bit more mobile than I was, and while I came to appreciate that it effectively incentivized movement and aggressive play (dead enemies means more health to help keep me going to make more dead enemies), at times it felt like there was minimal gradation. Like, two big hits killed me one way or the other. The extra health was only more of a padding against a big hit and a small hit, but as the enemies scaled up I didn't really feel like I was getting that much further ahead of them.

Similarly, even with a mouse and keyboard, I never felt like melee was all that useful. I believe a tool tip says that it does extra damage against armour, but if I was close enough to melee an armoured enemy, I was probably fleeing for my life anyways. Whatever damage I'd do to them was probably going to come back to me and then some.

I didn't hit many bugs or crashes, but I did hit what appears to be a common issue in the 'clocks' side quest where a team mate just fails to open a door. Annoying, but fixed by leaving, progressing elsewhere, and coming back to it.

Having read over the entire thread, I'm actually kind of glad I got it after some quality of life fixes were in place. I'm not sure I'd have ben quite as reserved in my critique if I'd been hitting the original experience.

Oh, as much as I enjoyed the Foundation DLC (I admit, I haven't even glanced at the AWE one yet, but yes, I read through to the end all the same), the Jukebox isn't exactly blowing me away. Having completed the game, I've got some solid upgrades and ability points put in, but some of those islands were garnering some ire. Even the easiest level of difficulty,
    I only did 3 of the 4 (ran out of time on the Furnace because the infinitely respawning enemies on the one with the 3 personnel beacons took a while, especially when fucking banshees kept rushing over to blow away 90% of my health in one shot while I was helplessly trying to pick up the stupid beacon on the third guy, who also took a while to find).

Yeah, I get it, it's 'end game content', very much a single person 'raid' experience, and intended to be repeated and mastered and whatnot. But it's a bit long. It might actually be the thing I try the difficulty tweaks on, just to make it something I can do reliably in 10-20 minutes. I have no interest in a leaderboard or whatever, I just want to see what they have to offer and go back to hunting side quests down. Hours spent refining jukebox patterns is clearly going to add up.

For weapons, I found myself mostly sticking to the Grip. I found it good at close and long range, a very versatile choice. Pierce is powerful, but missing has such a downside I just preferred to launch at all times and fill any recharge periods with grip shots. Similarly with spin and shatter, while I know many speak highly of them (and perhaps with the right mods, I would as well), I never quite found their niche. Charge eventually became my 'ranged/aoe' solution to any enemy clusters, though having a couple of powerful blast radius mods eventually became detrimental; for the ranges the game had me fighting at, it wasn't uncommon for me to catch the edge of a blast even if I was a good distance back. Which, sure, just means I should probably swap out a blast radius mod for one that did more damage, but due to the RNG of mods, most of my good/decent ones were blast radius, and due to the fairly aggressively small inventory space for them, you're eventually incentivized to throw out all but the best/most likely to be swapped in mods. Similarly with the personnel ones; eventually I had enough V's that I threw out some IV's that I kind of wanted to keep around. I believe this can be modded in the PC edition, but I just didn't feel like diving into that.

I didn't mind the crafting aspect much, but I have a couple of upgrades that still need to happen because I suppose I just haven't spent enough time in the zones that drop those things, which at the same time was a bit frustrating due to their Source costs being a bit high, but deaths eating a chunk of that, which eventually led to me buying up jukebox tokens (before I even knew what they did) just to avoid losing like 20,000 source to what I expected to be a challenging boss fight. Marshall, for example. That one took a few tries, and after the first death I snagged like half a dozen coins rather than risk blowing it all on deaths, despite the jukebox not even necessarily being my thing. Again, I suppose I could 'fix' this with a trainer, but still.

In the end, I highly recommend the game, and enjoyed what I've seen. Work has kept me busy enough to want to dive in, but not having actually done so for a bit, but I know there's plenty more to see. It was a wild ride, and if there's a sequel or spin off or tie in or whatever, I'm on board.

I'm somewhat tempted to get a FBC challenge coin made to add to my Mass Effect ones, but a 100 coin minimum order for a lark project is probably not the best financial choice at the moment, at least based on my usual contact's pricing (whom I'm very happy with).

Whew, sorry for the wall of text. This is like four posts in one that I've been building mentally while catching up on the thread and game.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    I've been playing and streaming this too. Not yet finished.

Diffuclty wise, i'm not having too many issues. I spent a lot of my time airborne, which really helps. Weapon choices for me are Pierce, Charge and judicious use of Launch. survivability is mostly solved via having a good +health pickups mod, which really helps. I have maxed out shield ,and i just need to remeber how to use that.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Rather than +health amount, if the mod allowed for health pickups from further away (as Diablo 3 gold/health pickup radius works), it might help. Basically increase the 'murder more' option of turning a good offense into a good defense, and helping offset the downside of reduced vision/maneuverability while shielding by letting us pick up that health from further away.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    lodgerlodger Humble Narrator Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    I need help.

I cannot pull off the jog/run command on anything like a regular basis (ps4). I push forward to walk. I click L3 in, and sometimes I go to a jog, but sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes I start the jog motion then go back to walking. What am I doing wrong? My wife and I have both tried on two different controllers, and whatever we try, it works less than half the time. And the walk speed is sooo slow, and Salvador keeps slaughtering me.

I feel like I'm going crazy, and not because of the mindbending labyrinth of the Oldest House.

Can someone please help me before I just give up on this game entirely?

lodger on
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    @lodger Not sure if you've given up on this but I have this same issue with Destiny 2 from time to time. Part of the problem is "bounce" on the stick push where it essentially double-taps the button so you only get an instant of running and then it's back to walking. Part of the problem is (unintended) controller repeat where holding the button down acts as if you are pressing the button more than once and the same thing happens. When this happens to me, I have consciously be sure to quickly tap the stick to ensure only a single press is registered. After making a mental note about it and practicing for about 5 minutes, it becomes muscle memory and I'm able to reliably switch between walk/run again.

26904.png
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Ariseeeee!

Control is free on EGS this week...and no matter how much you might hate EGS, Control is beyond worth it for the price of free.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Ariseeeee!

Control is free on EGS this week...and no matter how much you might hate EGS, Control is beyond worth it for the price of free.

Agree completely. I was looking to buy it a couple of months back but instead put my pennies towards Mass Effect Legendary. Once I finish up with ME then I'll be jumping on this.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    I would install EGS and "buy" it now if you haven't. Basically just adds it to your account and you can go play it whenever.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    Multiplayer Control Spin-Off Announced By Remedy

I'm not sure what to think about this.

26904.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Stupid wrote: »
    Multiplayer Control Spin-Off Announced By Remedy

I'm not sure what to think about this.
    I like control but I cannot imagine that fairly jank gameplay with more people mucking about

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Left 4 Control: Battlegrounds.