As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW Classic] More full servers than Live.

19495969798100»

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    the everyone runs drums thing is a meme

So you're saying everyone will be running drums then.

yes that seems accurate. everything not at the exact peak of meta is wrong and should feel bad

Like non-healing Paladins, yes, now you're getting it.

*laughs in flask set*

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Shit they didn't even NoChanges classic.

It's also weird how they completely ignored that warrior flask sets were patched out by naxx (v1.7)

Diamond flask was introduced in 1.8 though, it was an oversight and not affected by the shapshotting change

• Options
    AllyxiaAllyxia Registered User regular
    Went to go stumble around Kalimdor for Shadow Oil mats since SM sounds like a mixed bag.

There's quite a bit of Fadeleaf in northern Dustwallow and competition is nonexistant--got a stack fairly quickly without an epic mount!

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    So in SM graveyard the 3 nodes respawn about every 20 minutes so I used to get more fadeleaf than grave moss but now I just afk in a few safe spots in the gy while I'm doing work in the morning and collect those nodes every respawn and my collection has shifted hard in the other way

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Hit SM after raid and farmed/crafted my self 9 pots, score!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Our raid broke 20k dps last night on Patchwerk, first time we've ever surpassed that mark. And we get our first fancy candelabra staff from Thaddius for @enlightenedbum !

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Benediction retired after 15 months.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
This discussion has been closed.