As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fine Young [chat]ibals

19495969798100»

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    How do I make the ground leveled in Valheim?
    Using a Hoe and/or Pickaxe. It takes a bit of skill and practice to do so.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    caveat this is if you're like, really into learning to play guitar

if you just want a guitar and are probably going to play it a few times and not pick it back up, don't spend $500

I think I spent $700 or so on mine

some... 15? 16? years ago

I have not even touched a guitar in about ten of those

at least you got a good 5-6 years of constant and dedicated playing out of it

i'm

i'm sure

we did have a shit band for a year or two and had quite a good time practicing/fucking around with instruments down at the cultural centre

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    oh yeah also pickaxe to go down

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    making truly level ground is basically impossible

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    The 3D printed fiddle has been fun but I think I'm gonna get a cheap electric one so I can put stickers on it and be punk

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular

hoe

and practice

leveling is free but can be finicky

raising ground costs stone

and can be finicky

right click menu like the hammer has

but also you have to mix in some use of the pickaxe for those bumps that just won't go away

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoRfieZJxI

• Options
    Vikings never invented a bubble level tool. Or umbrellas, apparently.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Using a Hoe and/or Pickaxe. It takes a bit of skill and practice to do so.

Oh no, my two weaknesses.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoRfieZJxI

This is why we should be friends

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    man i'm totally in the mood to go shred some iron maiden riffs now

bbl

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    How hard could it be, you just smack the ground with your tools. Why isn't all the ground perfectly flat for building in the first place?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Everyone POWER CHORDS NOW!

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I just looked back in a calendar figuring out when I last had an after work with an old colleague. It was 2017 - that’s four years ago now. Sinking feeling like I just woke up from the 1800’s. Like I started thinking “well it wasn’t last year, and I don’t think 2019 either... oh no”.

Lots of people I’d have wanted to keep up with but there wasn’t enough time.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    How hard could it be, you just smack the ground with your tools. Why isn't all the ground perfectly flat for building in the first place?

I basically just resign myself to planting a 2x2 floor tile on the highest point and then using vertical beams as stilts supporting all of the connecting tiles from that point onward. It's just too much effort to level out a large field.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Also I need to rewatch Pete and Pete. Is that anywhere?

Does Nickelodeon have a subscription service yet?

• Options
    and I did take guitar lessons as an even younger child, which I just took as an obligation and never really learned to play anything

I kind of always treated all hobbies, on some level, as a chore I got forced to do - forced in the sense that I thought it easier to go along with it rather than actually say I wanted to stop

even dinghy sailing, even though that was mostly pretty fun and, unlike guitar, I found it easy and was rather good without needing to put in anything that felt like effort

but I was always a bit, urgh, again, each monday and wednesday

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular

cause some of us want to built motte and baileys

• Options
    I learned just enough guitar to be annoying at parties... I need to practice more

• Options
    Getting a little late into page 100 there Geth

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i've nearly finished watching Scorpion and that bums me out

i need more shows that are absolutely brainless where the stakes are high and the good guys win and the bomb stops with 1 second left

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Not being able to place things in the right year is something I’m legit fearful about.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    i've nearly finished watching Scorpion and that bums me out

i need more shows that are absolutely brainless where the stakes are high and the good guys win and the bomb stops with 1 second left

I got into it during the final season.

McGuyver, Hawaii 5-0, are both similar

• Options
    Also Tav The Rookie and SWAT are good too

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Honk wrote: »
    Not being able to place things in the right year is something I’m legit fearful about.

I usually have no problem with it, and can reliably place things in the right year, or the correct five year period, after only 15-20 minutes sitting down with some pen and paper

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    Numbers for best weird cop procedural.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Everyone POWER CHORDS NOW!
    man i'm totally in the mood to go shred some iron maiden riffs now

bbl

Only if you get Swole while doing it

https://youtu.be/lSmlAAdwC1o

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Dang the MTGA thread doesn't move nearly fast enough for my current level of fiending.

I need to post more bad deck ideas.

Sword of Kaldra, Shield of Kaldra, Helm of Kaldra, Pandemonium. The stuff you need to search for this.

• Options
    joshgotro wrote: »

Psych

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

Didn't Pacific Rim do this?

There was a whole community built up around processing the kaijus into food?

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular

Psych

Psych was a cop?

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »

Didn't Pacific Rim do this?

There was a whole community built up around processing the kaijus into food?

There were places that took the parts black market for like spices and shit but most people wouldn't eat it since it's blood poisions water

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

numbers is legitimately my favourite tv show and i've watched it through entirely like three times

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.4

@Tav will create the new thread
    @Tav is backup

This discussion has been closed.