As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Battletech] New KS - 23 Mar!

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Hardware Studios has a pair that are nice looking:
    https://hardwarestudios.co/shop/?_sft_product_cat=units&_sfm__virtual=no

Strato Minis has the Retro line, which are BT knockoffs. That said, their homegrown Hardwar line has stuff that's on-scale, but definitely looks different.
    https://stratominis.com/

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Hardware Studios has a pair that are nice looking:
    https://hardwarestudios.co/shop/?_sft_product_cat=units&_sfm__virtual=no

Strato Minis has the Retro line, which are BT knockoffs. That said, their homegrown Hardwar line has stuff that's on-scale, but definitely looks different.
    https://stratominis.com/

Their !Marauder is so good looking, and I love the catalyst sculpt. Also had a literal spit take with their renames (Hollander = Dutchman), that's some good knock off humor.

l7n41RV.png
    edited February 2021
    I forgot to mention (e.g. I forgot) that Steel Warrior studios also carries the Hardwar lines, and additionally carries some other small-outfit sculpts (Baphominiatures being one of them)
    https://steelwarriorstudios.com/collections/biped-mechs?page=1

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Hardware Studios is one I've not seen before. Their Ruffian is appealing. By pure coincidence my Mech is called the Spada (SPA-X) and the Ruffian happens to have a bladed arm.

The Hardware looks nice too, but I'd have to pull a Nips and replace the RAC looking arm with a single AC and probably that AMS with another missile pod.

Stratos has good looking stuff for sure, but it also look Ghost in the Shell-y? Or maybe Appleseed. Not quite BT at any rate. And yeah their store brand Mechs all look good and the names are generally pretty great.

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
    edited February 2021
    Good morning, 'mech nerds!

c96.gif

Nips on
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Good morning, 'mech nerds!

c96.gif

Now you have a goal. To remake this using 3D printed miniatures!

Edit: Deleted vestigial "A".

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    edited February 2021
    Here are the Mechs I had painted a ways back that came from the AGoAC/Beginner box sets (with one notable exception). I recently went back and based them.

adGh3e4.jpg
    "Team A". Going clockwise starting on the left- Locust LCT-1V, Atlas AS7-D, Wolverine WVR-6R, Thunderbolt TDR-5S

F7i12SU.jpg
    "Team B". Going clockwise starting on the left- Commando COM-2D, BattleMaster BLR-1G, Griffin GRF-1N, Catapult CPLT-C1

Axen on
    edited February 2021
    So you call the Locust a Raven? Man, I love that paint scheme and colors on it.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    edited February 2021
    Betsuni wrote: »

HAH! I fixed it. I often get those two confused. :redface:

Axen on
    Axen wrote: »

HAH! I fixed it. I often get those to confused. :redface:

Don't worry! At least you know the versions... I just call them vanilla names.

Fake Edit: Your paint jobs makes me fully aware that I am overthinking my painting of my first miniatures.

oosik_betsuni.png
    As a bonus. Here are the two extra from the boxset(s), the Shadowhawk's barrel did not survive packaging it turned out.

6PXdChE.jpg
    Not sure what I'll do with the Shadowhawk, but the Wolverine shall be the seed Mech for a future Kurita lance.

edited February 2021
    Damn, that !Gundam scheme Shadowhawk is tiiight.

Nips on
    edited February 2021
    Damn, that !Gundam scheme Shadowhawk is tiiight.

Fun fact, I had been drinking a fair bit that night and the idea popped in to my head and apparently nothing was going to stop me from doing it RIGHT NOW. It was done from memory and I was painting it as a Gundam not a Gundam.

When it comes to painting I certainly subscribe to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Battletech is kind of in a weird place for me painting wise. Say with Warhammer stuff you got your rank and file mooks that I give a quick and dirty paint jobs to and then you got your heroes who I'll spend hours on (over the course of several days) carefully painting using all the skill I have. Mechs are kind of in-between for me. There are a number of simple tricks and techniques that I could totally employ that I just don't. Like dry brushing for example. I couldn't tell you why I don't. Although I do have a strong urge to go back and dry brush some gunmetal on those Farley Freebooters.

Axen on
    Battletech is kind of in a weird place for me painting wise. Say with Warhammer stuff you got your rank and file mooks that I give a quick and dirty paint jobs to and then you got your heroes who I'll spend hours on (over the course of several days) carefully painting using all the skill I have. Mechs are kind of in-between for me. There are a number of simple tricks and techniques that I could totally employ that I just don't. Like dry brushing for example. I couldn't tell you why I don't. Although I do have a strong urge to go back and dry brush some gunmetal on those Farley Freebooters.

I'm in a really similar place. I had decided about a year back that my Oosik paintjobs would be my "High Quality" work, taking way too long, and that everything else Canon would be "Tabletop Quality". This worked well for about two or three lances apiece, and then my desire to overdo it on everything took back over.

Queue the Smoke Jaguar star on my bench: Started in November(?), sitting at 70% complete since before Christmas.

I painted so many Jaguar spots, guys. All I need to do is weapon/cockpit/actuator detailing, varnish, and base.

Project Build All The Mechs is really putting my painting on the backburner hard, but it's so much easier to pick up and put down a build job than a paint job.

edited February 2021
    Well I bought the Inner Sphere Command Lance. No particular plans for the mechs yet. Though I'm sure I'll come up with something silly.

In other news, some Farley's Freebooters fluff.

Founded as the "Free Periphery Militia" during the 2nd War of Inner Sphere Aggression (the one right before the Amaris Civil War for you Inner Sphere folks). The FPM was composed of volunteers from numerous Periphery micro-nations. With the sudden SLDF-Periphery ceasefire at the start of the Amaris Civil War many members of the FPM simply went home. Only a small core of fanatics lead by Major Herbert Farley swore to continue the fight against the Inner Sphere. Now rebranded as Farley's Freebooters the unit would go on to raid numerous Inner Sphere border worlds for years. Upon Herbert Farley's (natural) death his son, Herbert Farley Jr, would take command.

Herbert Farley Jr's command would see a shift in the Freebooters. Dropping all pretense of fighting "for the Periphery" the Freebooters under Junior would embrace piracy to its fullest. Raiding Inner Sphere and Periphery border worlds alike. The Freebooters would go on to have a lucrative, if nefarious, time under Junior's tenure. Their run would come to an end with the death of Herbert Farley Jr. in a drunken bar fight. His son, Herbert Farley III, would inherit command of the Freebooters.

Not content to pirate his whole life, Herbert Farley III would steer the Freebooters towards more lucrative, if unregistered, mercenary work. Now part-time pirates and part-time mercenaries the Freebooters would take under the table contracts when they could or raid a world when they needed supplies. The Freebooters found plenty of money to be made taking jobs from the Great Houses that required a certain amount of plausible deniability. However this did create enemies and Herbert Farley III would be gunned down by Bounty Hunters under the employ of the Federated Suns. His daughter, Herbert Farley IV (aka: H4 if ya know what's good for ya) quickly assumed command.

Vowing vengeance against the FedSuns and House Davion for her father's death, H4 has focused the Freebooters efforts squarely on the Federated Suns. Raiding Davion worlds and taking any contracts (typically outside the MRB) that targets the FedSuns. The Freebooters often find themselves employed by agents of the Capellan Confederation to carry out their dirty work. As long as H4 and her Freebooters get to shoot Davions she doesn't care who signs the checks.

edit- I've half a mind to come up with my own handbook, "Axen's Guide to Modest Mercenaries and other Notables"

Axen on
    I (re)stumbled across another Not Battletech modeler out in the wild. He's only got two 'Mech designs (and a bunch of tanks), but they're pretty good looking.

https://www.metalcorecollectibles.ca/collections/products

I guess this is just a thing for me now, finding alt boutique 'Mech vendors out in the wild.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I (re)stumbled across another Not Battletech modeler out in the wild. He's only got two 'Mech designs (and a bunch of tanks), but they're pretty good looking.

I guess this is just a thing for me now, finding alt boutique 'Mech vendors out in the wild.

That Hammerhead looks like a Clan/Stormcrow inspired Catapult. Maybe a Catapult IIc?

I like it.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Tox wrote: »

That Hammerhead looks like a Clan/Stormcrow inspired Catapult. Maybe a Catapult IIc?

I like it.

Seemed like a not-Catapult ('Hammerhead') and not-Centurion ('Tyrant') to me. They just switched which of the PPC and Missile versions was the original and which was the variant for the Cat, and the Cent has the stock gun arm/chest missiles/back-up lasers loadout as a variant as well.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

I like it.

Seemed like a not-Catapult ('Hammerhead') and not-Centurion ('Tyrant') to me. They just switched which of the PPC and Missile versions was the original and which was the variant for the Cat, and the Cent has the stock gun arm/chest missiles/back-up lasers loadout as a variant as well.

Yeah it looks like a Catapult, but with the weird "above the cockpit" upper torso section like the Stormcrow has
    MWO_Stormcrow.png

Whoops, did it again. Found some more to share.

A while back I got some miniatures from a line called Mecha Front. A vendor called Red Dog Miniatures was carrying the line in 6mm and 15mm scales, but then discontinued the 6mm line. Fortunately, I got my models before the closure.

I happened back across the site today, and it looks like Red Dog has relaunched the 6mm line, entirely in resin (the previous line was all metal, or a mix).

The sculpting on these is really good (at least, based on my old models in hand), and I think are worth a look. They're definitely a little more "hard sci-fi" looking though, in my eyes.

https://www.reddogminis.com/mecha-front-6mm.html

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Conceptual match-up: West vs East (only using 3025 tech)

Battletech originals
    • Jenner - 35 tons, 7/11/5, 4 tons armor, 4x MLas, SRM-4 (1 ton ammo), 10 heatsinks
    • Enforcer - 50 tons, 4/6/4, 9 tons armor, SLas, AC10 (1 ton ammo), LLas, 12 heatsinks
    • Catapult - 65 tons, 4/6/4, 10 tons armor, 4x MLas, 2x LRM-15 (2 tons ammo), 15 heatsinks
    • Grasshopper - 70 tons, 4/6/4, 13 tons armor, 4x MLas, LLas, LRM-5 (1 ton ammo), 22 heatsinks
    Macross inspired
    • Valkyrie - 30 tons, 5/8/5, 6 tons armor, MLas, LRM-10 (1 ton ammo), 11 heatsinks
    • Phoenixhawk - 45 tons, 6/9/6, 8 tons armor, 2x MGs (1 ton ammo), 2x MLas, LLas, 10 heatsinks
    • Archer - 70 tons, 4/6/0, 13 tons armor, 4x MLas, 2x LRM-20 (4 tons ammo), 10 heatsinks
    • Warhammer - 70 tons, 4/6/0, 10 tons armor, 2x MGs (1 ton ammo), 2x SLas, 2x MLas, SRM-6 (1 ton ammo), 2x PPC, 18 heatsinks

Battletech is more mobile, and a little stronger at the 4-9 range bracket. Macross is less mobile, but is much stronger in the 10+ range brackets. They're the same in the 1-3 range bracket, and I didn't math the melee but weight distribution is close so it should be similar.

Seem like a good match?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    edited February 2021
    That seems like a fine and flavorful matchup! 👍

Curious if you BV'd it out?

Nips on
    edited February 2021
    I actually mostly hashed it together from memory, starting with ones that are getting new models with the kickstarter, then trying to approximate weight and roles.

Picking Warhammer vs Marauder, and which heavy for Battletech's non fire-support slot was were I had to start comparing damage potential for range brackets.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    In theory, my Inner Sphere Command Lance should arrive tomorrow. I have plans for the Marauder. Such plans have I.

The rest, not so much. I'm sure something will come to me. I could always add another Lance to the Compagnia or Freebooters. Of course I'm always down for something new too.

As for Antonio Franco and his experimental prototype Mech one off, I am leaning towards picking up the Ruffian RUF-1N from Hardware Studios. I like the look of it. My headcanon for the prototype is that the Mech would've been fantastically, insanely expensive to even start producing. So the Montefeltro Govt turned it down. In that regard I'm now kicking around the idea that Antonio Franco basically invented an Omni Mech a good 60 years before the Clans would show up, hence the incredible expense. However I need a stupid alternative name to "Omni Mech" that Franco would come up with to describe his futuristic Mech technology. Maybe a stupid acronym? I am a sucker for stupid acronyms.

edited February 2021
    Standardized
    Interface
    Mount
    To
    Expedite
    eXchanges

Kinda lost it there at the end...
    (Now I'm realizing that's not even a good acronym....gonna go back to the well for a bit...)

Nips on
    edited February 2021
    Functional
    Utilitarian
    Nodes

"Can you not see the genius of my FUN system?!"

edit- Please, by all means, keep the suggestions coming.

"But Sir, I still think Omni is simpler and a better name."

"And I told you that's STUPID Kevin. Stupid! You've earned yourself an hour in the shame corner!"

Axen on
    edited February 2021
    1xSL, 12xMLs, 2xLLs, 1xAC-10, 38 missile tubes and 36t armor

vs

4xMGs, 2xSL, 9xMLs, 1xLL, 2xPPCs, 46 missile tubes, 37t armor

I feel like the Macross team has the advantage, but then I'd be curious ti see how it played out

Tox on
    Simple
    Hardware
    Interchange
    Function
    Technology
    Expediting
    Refits

Gods, this fucking reads like such a Silicon Valley buzzword salad.

edited February 2021

vs

I feel like the Macross team has the advantage, but they I'd ve curious ti see how it played out

In case anyone was wondering the BV breaks down like this;

Team Battletech = 4733

Team Macross = 4540

Given the loadouts and the BV I'd say it is a pretty decent match up.

Simple
    Hardware
    Interchange
    -snip-
    Technology
    -snip-
    -snip-

Gods, this fucking reads like such a Silicon Valley buzzword salad.

May be a winner.

"My SHIT is amazing you will all regret not taking my SHIT!"

Axen on
    edited February 2021
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Conceptual match-up: West vs East (only using 3025 tech)

Battletech originals
    • Jenner - 35 tons, 7/11/5, 4 tons armor, 4x MLas, SRM-4 (1 ton ammo), 10 heatsinks
    • Enforcer - 50 tons, 4/6/4, 9 tons armor, SLas, AC10 (1 ton ammo), LLas, 12 heatsinks
    • Catapult - 65 tons, 4/6/4, 10 tons armor, 4x MLas, 2x LRM-15 (2 tons ammo), 15 heatsinks
    • Grasshopper - 70 tons, 4/6/4, 13 tons armor, 4x MLas, LLas, LRM-5 (1 ton ammo), 22 heatsinks
    Macross inspired
    • Valkyrie - 30 tons, 5/8/5, 6 tons armor, MLas, LRM-10 (1 ton ammo), 11 heatsinks
    • Phoenixhawk - 45 tons, 6/9/6, 8 tons armor, 2x MGs (1 ton ammo), 2x MLas, LLas, 10 heatsinks
    • Archer - 70 tons, 4/6/0, 13 tons armor, 4x MLas, 2x LRM-20 (4 tons ammo), 10 heatsinks
    • Warhammer - 70 tons, 4/6/0, 10 tons armor, 2x MGs (1 ton ammo), 2x SLas, 2x MLas, SRM-6 (1 ton ammo), 2x PPC, 18 heatsinks

Battletech is more mobile, and a little stronger at the 4-9 range bracket. Macross is less mobile, but is much stronger in the 10+ range brackets. They're the same in the 1-3 range bracket, and I didn't math the melee but weight distribution is close so it should be similar.

Seem like a good match?

vs

I feel like the Macross team has the advantage, but they I'd ve curious ti see how it played out

In case anyone was wondering the BV breaks down like this;

Team Battletech = 4733

Team Macross = 4540

Given the loadouts and the BV I'd say it is a pretty decent match up.

I'm almost positive the reason the BV is as close as it is comes from the mobility of the BT lance. The Jenner is faster than anything else on the board by 2/3, and the entire BT lance has jump, giving the Catapult and Grasshopper potential strong bonuses to mobility. Problem is 2xLRM-20 kind of negates a lot of that, because you don't have to worry about being able to hit the Catapult that's up on a hill or whatever, and you can account for the Grasshopper ... hopping around.

The Macross lance feels better armed, but the BT lance is more mobile. I think it ultimately comes down to pilot skill.

And I would absolutely love to see, say, Nips and maybe someone else who's well versed at the HBS game do a few lance v lance games (maybe 3 matches, then flip lances?)

e: Although if you look at the heat sink numbers ... well, I'd rather play the BT lance, myself.

Tox on
    edited February 2021
    Alright, my off brand Hetzer have arrived and I must say they look real good.

zOLLwvm.jpg

FMkTjH4.jpg

Also, make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold.
    5c5RZR5.jpg
    King Midas and The Bonanza!

The Bonanza (MAD-3R) is piloted by rising Solaris star Houston Philadelphia (aka: Liesbeth Melnitz), the younger sister of three time (non-consecutive) Solaris champ Dallas Cincinnati (aka: Leopold Melnitz III, King Midas MAD-3R).

Solaris Reporter: "Coming fresh off your victory tonight do you siblings have anything to say about your win?"

Houston: "Well y'see, our opponents were using Sthal-Messer PPCs. Now what most people don't know is that they're prone to accruing condensation on the targeting lens when the evening first starts to set in. This will actually throw the targeting reticle off by about .025mm, but when shooting at a target 100m away that turns in to quite a big difference. Keeping that in mind it was simple to ensure my more sensitive areas were protected."

Solaris Reporter: "Truly fascinating! And Dallas, as a former Champion what were your thoughts going in to this match?"

Dallas: "Uh, well, y'see. . . it's like this right? The uh, the Mech that is still standing at the end of the match is the winner. So, uh, I just try to make sure it's my Mech."

Solaris Reporter: "Poignant stuff!"

Axen on
  • Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Any tips on the best way to 3d print mechs? on their backs or at X angle? with/without bases?

(edit: I have an SLA printer if that makes any difference (anycubic photon))

Cobalt60 on
    edited February 2021
    Cobalt60 wrote: »
    Any tips on the best way to 3d print mechs? on their backs or at X angle? with/without bases?

(edit: I have an SLA printer if that makes any difference (anycubic photon))

I've got the same printer! I'm no expert, and I'm still learning and experimenting, but here's a couple things I've picked up from my first bottle or so of resin:
    -I've had reasonable success with having the 'mech model arranged anywhere from flat on it's back, to standing; it's all a matter of how aggressive you want the supports to be, how long you want the print to take, and how much work it will be to clean up. I think the best compromise is like 15-25 degrees up from flat on it's back, but my jury's still out on that.
    -Regardless, expect that you're going to lose some detail on the back (build-plate facing) side of the 'Mech. I'd be curious how your build-plate facing surfaces fare; for some reason, I'm finding my prints are deformed a bit from excess resin cured onto them; this is why I've found it important to put the back or bottom of the model toward the build plate.
    -I print without bases, largely because I also have a laser cutter to very quickly mass produce bases of arbitrary size. Also, I've noticed most models floating around out there are baseless to start, so you'd have to either add them in pre- or -post work regardless.
    -Having an ultrasonic cleaner, even a cheap one, measurably made my prints nicer when it was all said and done. Highly recommended, along with a good toothbrush scrubbing to clean off those hard to reach spots.

Nips on
    I'm no expert on it myself.

I do second picking up an ultra sonic cleaner (it is really useful for cleaning other small things too!) and I will add that getting a finger nail dryer (of all things) is super useful. They're very cheap and they will cure your minis easily and speedily. Just be sure to get one that doesn't have a, uh, bottom I guess? So you can set it up on something if you have a bigger print. They all have timers on em, 30 seconds should do the trick for most Battletech sized things.

As to printing minis themselves, I honestly don't know what way is best. What I can say is that printing a Mech that is standing will take significantly longer than one that is on its back. I personally print them standing, however I only use them for generic OpFor for campaigns so super-awesome quality detailing isn't a big priority for me.

• TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    These were mostly the mechs that I was having the tacky primer issue. The paint held a little weird, so needed a double coat of the base grey.

k8mAzCzh.png
    Tiger stripe looking good to me, took way longer than I thought it would.

pbluwm0h.png
    *I hate you Catapult missiles...

l7n41RV.png
    edited February 2021
    Blue base color with orange-white tiger stripes (those tiger stripes look gooood)

Tox on
    As a final aside, China production is just starting to come back on line. However, for those that are not aware, China has one of the most unusual worker turnovers in the world. People come from all over China to work for a year, and then when they go back home for Chinese New Year, a large chunk of them stay home. So then every year manufacturers are "back" right after Chinese New Year, but it actually takes a week or three or them to rehire and retrain the large portion of their workers that didn't return.

What all of that means is that we do not yet have an update of when they will finish production and start shipping. But we are mostly through the other side, and hopeful to have updates within that next week or two timeframe.

In better news, CSO artist Savage Coyote got an early cast of the piece-parted version of the Clanbuster Black Knight. I haven't been sold by any of the images of it so far, bit this one...WOW.

Check it at the official forums:
    https://bg.battletech.com/forums/miniatures/comguard-clanbuster-black-knight/?topicseen

In better news, CSO artist Savage Coyote got an early cast of the piece-parted version of the Clanbuster Black Knight. I haven't been sold by any of the images of it so far, bit this one...WOW.

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/miniatures/comguard-clanbuster-black-knight/?topicseen

Hmm, are the images not showing for others? I'm wondering if you have to be logged in to see them? It can't be my browser since I'm on my phone and it doesn't have any blockers.

oosik_betsuni.png

Hmm, are the images not showing for others? I'm wondering if you have to be logged in to see them? It can't be my browser since I'm on my phone and it doesn't have any blockers.

Huh, must need to be logged into their boards. Weird, I'd never noticed that before.