As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is there a flower delivery service that can get custom bouquets?

DrezDrez Registered User regular
I want to send a specific assortment of flowers for a birthday but these sites only seem to have pre-designed arrangements. Any ideas on what I can do?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ring a florist

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    It is pretty much what those sites do anyways. Find a local florist and just call them up.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Thanks.

I don't know the area I'm sending these to, since it's a different state. But then, it's not like I have a wealth of knowledge for local florists. Though I do know a couple.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Thanks.

I don't know the area I'm sending these to, since it's a different state. But then, it's not like I have a wealth of knowledge for local florists. Though I do know a couple.

Just search for florists in the area and take a look based on reviews.

FTD and co. will set up fake websites, but you can usually spot the real ones by the pictures; if the background looks like a florist or a studio.

• CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    Thanks.

Go to her address on Google Maps and search for florists. The nearest ones will pop up.

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Thanks.

Go to her address on Google Maps and search for florists. The nearest ones will pop up.

This is the best way to get flowers delivered in general. Call a local florist. If they’re in business, they’re probably going to be pretty good. Call them up, let them know what you’re looking for and what your budget is, and let them have at it.

Though recently I’ve started using bouqs.com because I’m lazy and the results have been good.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    yeah, call a local (to where you want delivered) florist. Years ago I work at a shop, and wire services always took a substantial fee, and you'll have a better idea what they have in stock locally. Plus some places really pushed the "prefab" FTD arrangements, where a majority of the cost was in a novelty vase/basket/piece of crap container.

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687