As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    I'm just going to give this to Jol-Nar I think.
    Or myself.
    But probably Jol-Nar.

discrider on
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I'll be abstaining again.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Hooray for Agenda Phase. Let's get to voting.

Senate Sanctuary (Law)
    Elect Cultural Planet: Attach this card to the elected planet's card. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Voting Order
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar): Up to 1 vote
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo): Up to 12 votes
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor): Cannot vote due to Galactic Threat
    Federation of Sol (MrBody): No votes left
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe): Up to 11 votes
    The Winnu (discrider): Up to 9 votes; Speaker

Cultural planets and current controllers:
    Centauri (1R, 3I) - Nekro
    Coorneeq (1R, 2I) - Sol
    Dal Bootha (0R, 2I) - Nekro
    Lodor (3R, 1I) - Jol-Nar
    Mellon (0R, 2I) - Winnu
    Quann (2R, 1I) - Naalu
    Rarron (0R, 3I) - Naalu
    Resculon (2R, 0I) - Sol
    Torkan (0R, 3I) - Creuss
    Xxehan (1R, 1I) - Nekro

Ketar has already declared an Abstain, so the vote is now on @A Half Eaten Oreo.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I don't care enough about any of these planets to bother choosing one that nobody will vote for so go ahead

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    All for Torkan cause why not.

@MrBody

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    No votes
    @38thDoe

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    All in on r a r r o n

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

@discrider to close out voting on the agenda.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Abstain

edited May 2021
    Round 7: Start of Strategy Phase

First Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn, "Publicize Weapon Schematics".
    Vote Results: 8 Votes - FOR (Winnu), 8 Votes - AGAINST (Sol); tie broken in favor of FOR by Winnu.
    War Suns lose their Sustain Damage ability, and require no prerequisites to research.
    Second Agenda
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn, "Veto".
    Jol-Nar plays Action Card "Veto" (AC 7 --> 6), causing the agenda to be discarded and a new one drawn.
    The top card of the Agenda deck is drawn, "Senate Sanctuary".
    Vote Results: 12 - Torkan (Creuss), 11 - Rarron (Naalu)
    Torkan gains +2 Influence.

Current Map: Round 7, Start of Strategy Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 8 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 5 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 4 VP
    The Winnu: 4 VP
    Nekro Virus: 3 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Sol
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol, Jol-Nar, Winnu, Naalu, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar, Nekro
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.: Winnu
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Sol
    Master the Sciences (2 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 4 colors.: Nekro, Creuss
    Centralize Galactic Trade (2 VP): Spend 10 Trade Goods.
    2 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.
    Winnu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Naalu (Round 4).
    Naalu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu (Round 4).
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 5.

The Winnu (discrider) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire, Naalu Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Neural Motivator, PDS II, War Sun

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 20
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 6
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Winnu Political Secret (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, E-Res Siphons, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3+2I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 5

Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Naalu Trade Agreement, Creuss Creuss IFF, Naalu Gift of Prescience (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Neural Motivator, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy via Valefar Assimilator Y, Plasma Scoring, Assault Cannon, Duranium Armor, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    Action Cards: 7

Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 5

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire, Winnu Support for the Throne, Nekro Antivirus (Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Light/Wave Deflector, Plasma Scoring, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Ongoing Game Effects
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Wormhole Reconstruction - All systems that contain either an alpha or beta wormhole are adjacent to each other.
    Publicize Weapon Schematics - All players may ignore all prerequisites on war sun technologies. All war suns lose Sustain Damage.
    Senate Sanctuary - Attached to Torkan. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Order of Play
    The Winnu (@discrider)
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor)

There is 1 Trade Good on each of the (5) Trade and (8) Imperial Strategy Cards; the player that selects one of these cards immediately claims the attached Trade Good.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Leadership @Ketar

Politics

edited March 2021
    ... things need to be redacted

discrider on
    Warfare

@Phyphor

Imperial

@MrBody

Oooooo...the smart play might be Trade, but it would also put an even bigger target on my back.

Oh what the heck, Construction

@38thDoe

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Trade then. Was sure that would be picked

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

edited March 2021
    Round 7: Start of Action Phase

The Winnu: Select the (1) Leadership Strategy Card.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Select the (3) Politics Strategy Card.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Select the (6) Warfare Strategy Card
    Nekro Virus: Select the (8) Imperial Strategy Card, gaining 1 Trade Good. (TG 5 --> 6)
    Federation of Sol: Select the (4) Construction Strategy Card.
    The Naalu Collective: Select the (5) Trade Strategy Card, gaining 1 Trade Good. (TG 9 --> 10)
    Trade Goods are placed on the unselected (2) Diplomacy and (7) Technology Strategy Cards.
    Nekro plays Naalu racial promissory note Gift of Prescience to change their initiative value to 0.

Order of Play
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (0) Imperial Current Player
    The Winnu (discrider) - (1) Leadership
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (4) Construction
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Actually I think I'd like to use the naalu racial note this turn

Use cruess racial to drop a wormhole on jol-nar
    Activate Jord

Bring in everything from adjacent system & carrier w/ 8 infantry from jol-nar

Use assault cannon, steal fighter II. Sustain on only the dreads

Full bombardment after battle, use X-89. Drop all 8

edited March 2021
    Playing the Naalu Gift of Prescience is fine since nobody else has taken any actions, but you've really got to send in conditional orders or request a pause via PM for abilities like that and Galactic Threat to avoid the chance of getting locked out.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    That said, the current play of the Creuss IFF is illegal since the Jol-Nar system is still a home system. You'll need to tweak your orders a bit more specifically in order for it to be legal. @Phyphor for revisions, then MrBody will be given a chance for a response.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited March 2021
    Yeah sorry

Cruess IFF seems to be fine though
    Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships

It's not "and a non-home system"

Oh and I'm placing the beta wormhole

Phyphor on
    Hmm, yeah, that checks out. That's a comprehension failure on my part. But I still needed the specifics about which wormhole token got placed, so the follow-up was still necessary, just for the wrong reason.

@MrBody to make any responses to the Nekro play.

4463rwiq7r47.png

Skilled Retreat
    At the start of a combat round: Move all of your ships from the active system into an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; the space combat ends in a draw. Then, place a Command token from your reinforcements in that system.

Retreat all eligible units to End of the Line

edited March 2021
    Welp. That's probably game right there. I don't think anyone is going to come close matching Nekro for tech, military, economy, positioning, or strength anymore.

Very strange one.

MrBody on
    edited March 2021
    No sabotage but that will only retreat your fighters, and only 2 of them

Phyphor on
    edited March 2021
    Sol retreats 4 Fighters to empty system "End of the Line", then places a token from their reinforcements in the system. 2 Sol Fighters are scuttled due to Fleet limits.

Round 7 - Invasion of Jord

Pre-combat effects

Nekro uses 3 Dreadnoughts for bombardment. +1 die for Plasma Scoring

Geth roll 4d10t5 for Nekro Bombardment

Nekro Bombardment:
    4d10t5 3 [4d10t5=5, 5, 5, 1]

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Bombardment destroys 3 Sol Infantry.

Nekro lands 8 Infantry on Jord. 1 Sol Space Dock is destroyed. (No Dacxive Animators since there were no Ground Combat rounds.)

Action is now on @discrider.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Activate Winnu
    Exhaust Meer (production flipped), Winnu, Zohbat, Thibah for 4+3+3+1+1(sarween).
    Build a war sun
    Destroy a destroyer.
    Action on @Ketar

edited March 2021
    Activate Some Serious Shit

@MrBody is up.

Ketar on
    Edit was for a typo, no need to batsignal again.

edited March 2021
    Orbital Drop Resculon
    3/2/3

@A Half Eaten Oreo

MrBody on
    Doesn't @38thDoe go on 5?

Yes

Yeah, the player order is a bit mixed up due to the Naalu note.

Ah, whoops. I forgot to revise the Start of Action Phase post due to Phyphor using the Gift of Prescience late. Action should be on 38thDoe, and I'll post a status update later today regardless.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited March 2021
    Round 7: Action Phase Update 1

Nekro Virus: Use Creuss racial promissory note Creuss IFF to place the Beta Wormhole token in the Jol-Nar System.
    Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 3 Dreadnoughts, 1 Destroyer, and 3 Fighters from empty system "End of the Line" and 1 Carrier and 8 Infantry from Jol-Nar.
    At the start of Space Combat, Nekro uses Assault Cannon to destroy 1 Sol Carrier.
    Sol plays Action Card "Skilled Retreat" (AC 7 --> 6), moving 4 Fighters to empty system "End of the Line" and activating the system. Destroy 2 Sol Fighters to comply with Fleet Pool limits.
    Nekro uses racial ability Technological Singularity to gain Fighter II.
    Bombardment destroys 3 Sol Infantry.
    Land 8 Infantry on Jord; 1 Sol Space Dock is destroyed.
    The Winnu: Activate the Winnu Home System. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Use racial technology Hegemonic Trade Policy to reverse resource and influence values of Meer for production.
    Exhaust Meer (4R), Winnu (3R), Zohbat (3R), Thibah (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build 1 War Sun at Winnu.
    Destroy 1 Destroyer to comply with Fleet Pool limits.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate Gravity Rift system "Some Serious Shit". (TP 6 --> 5)
    Federation of Sol: Use racial ablity Orbital Drop, spending 1 counter from Strategy Pool (SP 4 --> 3) to place 2 Infantry on Resculon.

Current Map: Round 7, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 8 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 5 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 4 VP
    The Winnu: 4 VP
    Nekro Virus: 3 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Sol
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol, Jol-Nar, Winnu, Naalu, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar, Nekro
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.: Winnu
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Sol
    Master the Sciences (2 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 4 colors.: Nekro, Creuss
    Centralize Galactic Trade (2 VP): Spend 10 Trade Goods.
    2 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.
    Winnu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Naalu (Round 4).
    Naalu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu (Round 4).
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 5.

The Winnu (discrider) SPEAKER
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire, Naalu Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Neural Motivator, PDS II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Trade Goods: 20

Tactic Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Winnu Political Secret (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, E-Res Siphons, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3+2I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 6

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Naalu Trade Agreement, Naalu Gift of Prescience - ACTIVE (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Neural Motivator, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy via Valefar Assimilator Y, Plasma Scoring, Assault Cannon, Duranium Armor, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X, Dreadnought II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Trade Goods: 10
    Action Cards: 5

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire, Winnu Support for the Throne, Nekro Antivirus (Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Light/Wave Deflector, Plasma Scoring, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Ongoing Game Effects
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Wormhole Reconstruction - All systems that contain either an alpha or beta wormhole are adjacent to each other.
    Publicize Weapon Schematics - All players may ignore all prerequisites on war sun technologies. All war suns lose Sustain Damage.
    Senate Sanctuary - Attached to Torkan. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Order of Play
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (0) Imperial
    The Winnu (discrider) - (1) Leadership
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (4) Construction
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (5) Trade Current Player
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Play Trade.
    I may refresh you for 1 TG.

38thDoE on steam