As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i'm not even sure what a [movie] is

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    My wife really liked the Snyder Cut and was very pleasantly surprised it, and for days she's been talking about it, and now she's saying she's "Snyderpilled" and she's saying it LIKE it's a joke but I'm starting to worry

remind her about sucker punch

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    My wife really liked the Snyder Cut and was very pleasantly surprised it, and for days she's been talking about it, and now she's saying she's "Snyderpilled" and she's saying it LIKE it's a joke but I'm starting to worry

bvs-1.jpg

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I am legitimately scared to ask, but what is the "Snyderverse" that the rabid morons are yelling about? what is there to even restore, he made all the movies already

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I think they want WB to let him make his JL sequels that he's talked about

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Do you prefer Snyder or GRRM getting money to do unnecessary projects

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Can I just burn it instead

Grey Ghost wrote: »

oh

I think they should also do that, but also, I ain't gonna yell at anyone on Twitter about it

they're review bombing GvK for some reason about this????

He's pretty much described the whole plots of those sequels though and I'm fairly certain said he is done with the whole thing now

He's pretty much described the whole plots of those sequels though and I'm fairly certain said he is done with the whole thing now

but what if

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

but what if

I'm sure everyone would be very upset about it.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i wouldn't be

7656367.jpg
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

The REALLY hilarious ones I've seen want Suicide Squad recut rather than the new one.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    i would like suicide squad recut because it was massacred in the editing room

i would also like to see sly stallone fight starro

i just hope the suicide squad is better than the trailer indicated because most of that humor actively repelled me

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

GRRM because dragons.

i just hope the suicide squad is better than the trailer indicated because most of that humor actively repelled me

a recut of suicide squad could be better than the trash we got, yeah

it would still be a pretty bad movie though

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Yeah that trailer looked decidedly not good to me

But I recognize that I might be particularly curmudgeonly about that

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Coinage wrote: »

GRMM does support stuff like this so him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmNvh0W6Y4Y

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I'm 100% on board for suicide squad 2.

Once again, I'm sorry, they are making these mass market movies for me.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Getting started with Wong Kar Wai, and As Tears Go By very much feels like a first attempt. You can immediately recognize the aesthetic and tonal impulses for which he's venerated, but they're hung onto a pretty well-worn crime narrative that doesn't seem to match his passion. Really enjoyed it and it definitely excites me to continue into his filmography (it looks good as fuck, and there are some fun performances in it).
    Take my breath awayyyyyyyyyyyy

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited March 2021

They can fuck off for this (pics of them bombarding a recent WarnerMedia insta post, about how anti-Asian racism needs to stop, with the Restore The Snyderverse hashtag)

Sweeney Tom on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Wow, that's fucking gross.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    These people were extremely gross about getting the Snyder cut made and released in the first place. Of course they're going to continue being gross.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    they were gross, loud assholes on the internet and their behavior was rewarded

this is why we don't negotiate with terrorists

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    It's WB advertising, why not trash the comments?

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Well I did and she said, "I think it has a lot of potential, they should probably give him an extra hour or two of it"

Now she was laughing when she said this, but a lot people laugh when they say a lot of things

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Well I did and she said, "I think it has a lot of potential, they should probably give him an extra hour or two of it"

Now she was laughing when she said this, but a lot people laugh when they say a lot of things

"Are you saying you believe it's a good idea that Zack Snyder should make four-hour long movies?"
    "I do and I'm tired of pretending it's not."

time to sleep with a bag packed in your car and some holy water in a flask

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

blink twice if you need rescue

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I could go for an extended cut of Sucker Punch with all of the deleted scenes and dances and stuff added back in, yeah.

uyvfOQy.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Watching Batman Begins for the first time in years.

Crossing my arms.

I don't know about you all, but I think these League of Shadows guys are pretty bad at the job that they made up!

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Well we were first called the club of shadows but Jerry didn't think that sounded cool enough and things kinda got out of hand after we changed it to league.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I just discovered that my wife loves Sucker Punch

what do I do

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Marry her

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Let's start a support group, my wife loves the ready player one movie

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

If we believe there's even a 1% chance that he could salvage Sucker Punch, we have to take it as an absolute certainty.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I could go for an extended cut of Sucker Punch with all of the deleted scenes and dances and stuff added back in, yeah.

You can't just keep saying stuff like this

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    My girlfriend loves Book of Henry. And Bohemian Rhapsody. And a third one but at this point I am desperately trying to forget these things I learn.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    My girlfriend only loves good and correct things, which is why we are getting married.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I feel bad talking about Pirates of the Carribean given, you know, Johnny Depp. But he's not in this scene: Here is an extremely good breakdown of the Liar's Dice scene in Dead Man's Chest. It's actually pretty fascinating that not only is the scene adhere to the rules of the game, but it intricately ties up the player's moves with their motivations in ways I didn't even realize.

Also he explains the rules of the game, which is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44LuxdH0iw

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Hey! You guys had a good run, right?

This discussion has been closed.