As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Yes, we would appreciate a refresh @38thDoe , also to trade commodities

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Pass on Trade.

• Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    We'll take that deal.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Use naalu trade agreement

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Currently waiting on @MrBody to make an initial voice on the Trade primary / secondary, then 38thDoe will make a final verification on who will be refreshed by the primary.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Refresh disc and oreo for 1 TG each.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Refresh, give 1 commodity to Naalu

• Options
    Propose commodity exchange with Creuss as Naalu's assets have been seized 2:2 (we would only have 2 left after paying Naalu)

• Options
    Propose commodity exchange with Creuss as Naalu's assets have been seized 2:2 (we would only have 2 left after paying Naalu)

Agree. Also pay out 1 TG for the refresh.

• Options
    Just to clarify, @38thDoe, are you using the primary ability on yourself and Sol?

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Refresh myself yes. No refresh for 8 VP Sol (sorry).

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Alrighty. Nekro uses the Trade Agreement to take Naalu's commodities, but Naalu still gains 4 Trade Goods via Minister of Commerce. Since Sol isn't getting refreshed through the primary deal, I need @MrBody to confirm whether or not they will play on the secondary, and we're done with the Trade action.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @MrBody to make a declaration on the Trade secondary before the action moves to A Half Eaten Oreo.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @A Half Eaten Oreo, action is on you.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Confirm this deal. @discrider
    Activate Creuss.
    Exhaust Creuss(4), Bereg(3), and Vefut II(2) for 8R.
    Produce 2 Dreadnaughts, 2 fighters and 2 Infantry using the 8R and Sarween Tools.

@Phyphor

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • Options
    Yep

• Options
    The total resources exhausted is actually 9R (4+3+2), +1R from Sarween Tools. But the cost of the produced units is also 10R (8+1+1) so there's no changes required. Just making sure that any math questions were addressed.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @Phyphor, action is on you.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Yeah sorry. I uh forgot sol could orbital drop troops on the board so I have to completely change plans now since I might not actually be able to hold jord. I'll have a move up tonight

• Options
    Okay well just add that the growing list of tactical fuckups this game

Activate End of the Line. 1/6/3

Bring in flagship + fighter from jol-nar.

Play Skilled Retreat, retreat to Jord. If sabotaged, declare 1st round retreat

@MrBody

• Options
    so confused. I won't be playing sabotage If that helps.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    so confused. I won't be playing sabotage If that helps.

Phyphor is gaming the system a little bit to allow his flagship to travel farther than it would normally be able to in an effort to ensure that they can hold onto Jord.

• Options
    Yup, I'm bouncing my flagship off those fighters to move it 3. But I don't want a combat round to take place because there's like a 20ish% chance that I get a double hit and so can't retreat from the fight

• Options
    No sab

• Options
    That's...legal? Bleh

I'm guessing Fantasy Flight didn't want to spend the extra $0.002 in printing costs to add the line "retreats must be in the direction the attack originated" to the manual.

Welp. That's 3 players gunning for my homeworld now. I do not blame myself for scoring too quickly. I blame everyone else for scoring so slowly.

• Options
    @MrBlarney What would have happened had I played Skilled Retreat also? The defender gets timing priority in regular retreats but skilled retreats are unclear.

• Options
    (I -believe- the go is, if Phyphor preempted someone else's card play, the other person still has a window to act, but with the foreknowledge.
    But that's only becomes relevant largely because it was in the same post and thus denying any such window to begin with, erroneously.
    ***Forum games***)

• Options
    MrBody wrote: Β»
    @MrBlarney What would have happened had I played Skilled Retreat also? The defender gets timing priority in regular retreats but skilled retreats are unclear.

I can't seem to find a ruling on this either way.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Attacker gets priority for the first precombat ability or card play
    TIMING
    During the action phase, if there are multiple abilities that players wish to resolve at the same time, each player takes a turn resolving an ability in initiative order, beginning with the active player. This process continues until each player has resolved all the abilities that he wishes to resolve during that timing window.

Phyphor on
  • Options
    Yep, you can reference that rule on ability timings on page 4 of the 1.2 living reference, or section 1.19 of the 2.0 living reference. (And besides, if Sol was able to Skilled Retreat "towards" Nekro, it's fair that Nekro should be able to do the same in return. It's a pretty strange pattern of movement, but them's the rules.)

Nekro's actions go through as stated, and action is now on @discrider.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Thought Intercept interacted with Skilled Retreat honestly.
    Play Leadership.
    Exhaust everything for 5CC
    Probably like 2/4/4
    @38thDoe @Ketar @A Half Eaten Oreo @Phyphor @MrBody

• Options
    Thought Intercept interacted with Skilled Retreat honestly.
    Play Leadership.
    Exhaust everything for 5CC
    Probably like 2/4/4
    @38thDoe @Ketar @A Half Eaten Oreo @Phyphor @MrBody

Play
    Exhaust Lirta IV (3I), Tar'mann (1I), and Torkan (3+2I) for 9 Influence.
    4/3/2

• Options
    Pass

• Options
    1CC to strategic
    exhaust Coorneeq and Wellon

• Options

Exhaust:

R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    +1 TG

R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    for 3 tokens

+2/+0/+1

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Play. Exhaust MR, Dal Bootha, Xxehan, Centauri for 4

5/6/3

@Ketar

• Options
    Activate Betelgeuse.

@MrBody

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Round 7: Action Phase Update 2

The Naalu Collective: Play the primary ability of the (5) Trade Strategy Card, gaining 3 Trade Goods. (TG 10 --> 13)
    Refresh commodities for Naalu, Winnu, and Creuss. (Naalu C 0 --> 3, Winnu C 0 --> 3, Creuss C 0 --> 4)
    Naalu gains 4 Trade Goods as Minister of Commerce. (TG 13 --> 17)
    Nekro plays Naalu's Trade Agreement Promissory Note, claiming Naalu's Commodities. (Naalu C 3 --> 0; Nekro TG 6 --> 9)
    Perform transaction with Winnu, gaining 1 Commodity. (Naalu TG 17 --> 18; Winnu C 3 --> 2)
    Perform transaction with Creuss, gaining 1 Commodity. (Naalu TG 18 --> 19; Creuss C 4 --> 3)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Perform transaction, giving 2 Commodities to Winnu in exchange for 2 Commodities. (Creuss C 3 --> 1, TG 0 --> 2; Winnu C 2 --> 0, TG 0 --> 2)
    Activate the Creuss Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Exhaust Creuss (4R), Bereg (3R), Vefut II (2R), +1R for Sarween Tools, to build 2 Dreadnoughts (8R), 2 Fighters (1R), and 2 Infantry (1R) at Creuss.
    Nekro Virus: Activate empty system "End of the Line". (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in Flagship "Alastor" and 1 Fighter from the Jol-Nar Home System.
    Play Action Card "Skilled Retreat" (AC 6 --> 5), retreating Flagship "Alastor" and 1 Fighter to the Sol Home System.
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, exhausting Mehar Xull (3I), Mellon (2I), and Arinam (2I) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 3 counters to Strategy Pool. (TP 0 --> 2, SP 1 --> 4)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary, exhausting 6 Trade Goods (TG 20 --> 14) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool. (TP 5 --> 7)
    Creuss plays on the secondary, exhausting Torkan (3+2I), Lirta IV (3I), and Tar'mann (1I) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 1 counter to Fleet Pool. (TP 2 --> 4, FP 2 --> 3)
    Nekro plays on the secondary, exhausting Mecatol Rex (6I), Centauri (3I), Dal Bootha (2I), and Xxehan (1I) to allocate 4 counters to Tactic Pool. (TP 1 --> 5)
    Sol plays on the secondary, exhausting Coorneeq (2I) and Wellon (2I) to allocate 1 counter to Fleet Pool. (FP 2 --> 3)
    Naalu plays on the secondary, exhaustiong Rarron (3I), Maaluuk (2I), Qucen'n (2I), New Albion (1I), and 1 Trade Good (TG 19 --> 18) to allocate 2 counters to Tactic Pool and 1 counter to Strategy Pool. (TP 3 --> 5, SP 2 --> 3)
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate Supernova system "Betelgeuse". (TP 7 --> 6)

Current Map: Round 7, Action Phase Update 2

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol: 8 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 5 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 4 VP
    The Winnu: 4 VP
    Nekro Virus: 3 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Sol
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: Sol, Jol-Nar, Winnu, Naalu, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Naalu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Jol-Nar, Nekro
    Found Research Outposts (1 VP): Control 3 planets that have technology specialties.: Winnu
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Sol
    Master the Sciences (2 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 4 colors.: Nekro, Creuss
    Centralize Galactic Trade (2 VP): Spend 10 Trade Goods.
    2 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 0 Secret Objectives in hand, 1 claimed:
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    The Naalu Collective: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Sol in Round 2.
    Seed of an Empire (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 2.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 3.
    Winnu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Naalu (Round 4).
    Naalu Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu (Round 4).
    Imperial Primary (1 VP): Gained by Sol in Round 5.

The Winnu (discrider) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Naalu Ceasefire, Naalu Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Neural Motivator, PDS II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 14
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 6
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss Ceasefire, Winnu Political Secret (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, E-Res Siphons, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you activate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Commodities: 1 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3+2I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Naalu Gift of Prescience - ACTIVE (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Neural Motivator, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy via Valefar Assimilator Y, Plasma Scoring, Assault Cannon, Duranium Armor, Advanced Carrier II via Valefar Assimilator X, Dreadnought II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 18
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: Winnu Ceasefire, Winnu Support for the Throne, Nekro Antivirus (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Light/Wave Deflector, Plasma Scoring, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Carrier II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Ongoing Game Effects
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Naalu. When Naalu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 Trade Good for each other player that is their neighbor.
    Wormhole Reconstruction - All systems that contain either an alpha or beta wormhole are adjacent to each other.
    Publicize Weapon Schematics - All players may ignore all prerequisites on war sun technologies. All war suns lose Sustain Damage.
    Senate Sanctuary - Attached to Torkan. The influence value of this planet is increased by 2.

Order of Play
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (0) Imperial
    The Winnu (discrider) - (1) Leadership
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (3) Politics
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (4) Construction Current Player
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @MrBlarney

May I change my leadership allocation to +1 fleet supply instead?...now that I actually looked at the board. The only actions that occurred after were 2 plays of the leadership secondary and the Jol-Nar non-turn.

MrBody on