As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

1828384858688»

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Welcome back @Chubby Bunny

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    ddt58ddt58 Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I have some duplicate pinnies from past years that I would like to sell. Nothing too exciting, several from D & D and Wargaming, a few others. I am not interested in trading and I don't really want to deal with shipping them or anything like that. Are there any dealers at PAX West who buy pins? Any other suggestions where I could sell them at the Con?

Thanks.

• Options
    TailesqueTailesque Registered User new member
    I wasn't able to make it to this year's PAX West, but I've really wanted this particular pin. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere. Would anyone here happen to have one and be willing to sell it?

fs9s8zhp70mr.png

• Options
    NefilyNefily Melbourne AURegistered User regular
    Hello! I would really like to find a kookaburra to trade for, and some other things too! I have the hard to get Bethesda pin from PAX aus. trades sent via pinnypals would be prefered (not at forums often) Thanks!

xvjo5hdkmb66.png

• Options
    Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular
    I'm looking for a Trover. My lanyard is updated.

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Options
    Swika_JakiinSwika_Jakiin Registered User new member
    I have an East LE 2019 set. Is anyone willing to trade that East LE 2019 set for an Aus LE 2019 set? I'll be attending East 2020 so I can proxy too.

• Options
    MannaRaeMannaRae Sam PennsylvaniaRegistered User new member
    Hi! I am looking for 5 deep crow pins, I've been collecting them for 3ish years and only need 5 to hit 50.

I will be at East and my lanyard is up to date!

I can trade fodder to fodder+ for them one to one or will give you $5 for each in cold hard American dollars.

I'm Manna on the PinnyPals slack and you can also reach me at samypea@gmail.com.mpzh50018fh4.png

• Options
    MochiModeMochiMode Registered User new member
    Hi! I’m looking for the Destiny set from 2016. It had a warlock, Hunter, titan, and a ghost. I’d love to get the full set but I’d settle for just getting one of them!

• Options
    ossipagoossipago Registered User regular
    Not sure if anyone even uses this forum anymore, but I'm looking to buy a Pax East 2014 LE Pin and a Pax East 2020 LE Pin. Aiming for $50 and $30 shipped, respectively.

• Options
    LukeALukeA Registered User new member
    My wife & I are reluctantly selling our Pinny Arcade collection. Since the spawning of the offspring, we have found ourselves with little time or money to stay current in the craft. Marketplace listing posted to Pinny Arcade Facebook group, or message me for details.
    igykhjmf49u4.jpg
    ro2er7k0ctyg.jpg

• Options
    6fodj5lbymq4.jpg
    ajho1f0scjlq.jpg
    aakw6yymz894.jpg
    pba1xzwm2gc1.jpg
    vzk1epfxc80c.jpg

• Options
    Okie Dokie, have actually done a bit more research and here's the breakdown...
    rn2ldp5sih7h.jpg

• Options
    hml151hml151 Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if there will be a pin trade again? It's been since 2019 since I got to play and look forward to seeing everyone. Oh and if I should be in another forum, please let me know. Thanks

Max sig size: 500x80px OR 4 lines of text
    School Girl Goodness...Watch for us at future PAX Prime events. If want some of my geek chic collection, click on the etsy link.

http://s774.photobucket.com/user/SchoolGirlGoodness/library/
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeronatheMad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]