As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Monsters And Those Who Hunt Them

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Monsters And Those Who Hunt Them

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• LostNekoLostNeko Registered User new member
    I have to say I respect him for going Hammer main and he obviously knew to target the head. At least he didn't go longsword. I couldn't handle dedication required for the hammer, you have to perfectly gauge distance and timing to get the K.O. otherwise you get this comic. I will join your hunt any day sir. Lance main standing by.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man everyone hates on longsword mains until you need to get tripped then you're like "where are the long sword mains?"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I’ve only played World. I think I was a lance main? But it’s been a few years and I don’t remember. I also don’t know that I have enough experience with the game or series to really claim being an anything main.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I think if I played I'd probably have to go with scheduling main. Or possibly craft services main.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I would have pegged Gabe at dual blades tbh.

What is this I don't even.
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I only played MHW but I mained bow. It was just so incredibly satisfying to fire a dragon killer shot straight down the length of some giant enemy.

steam_sig.png
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I would have pegged Gabe at dual blades tbh.

Cardboard tube main, surely?

• T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    The look on that monster's face is priceless.

• JeffLindstromJeffLindstrom Registered User new member
    I am confused... did he miss by accident or on purpose?

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I am confused... did he miss by accident or on purpose?

Accident.

• JeffLindstromJeffLindstrom Registered User new member
    The expression on the monster fooled me, then... it occurred to me that Berserker Gabe had second thoughts mid-leap when he realized just how overpowering the monster would be.