As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Legends of Runeterra] Definitely not Neeko! Nope!

• ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    when they said "we're buffing jarvan because he's the least-used new champion" it was like wow, you fools trying to make taliyah work really played yourself

Eh, the people who were playing Taliyah were not in it for the "Taliyah is a good champion" but more because they enjoy the challenge or the deck building restriction, or are playing at such a low level that the deck you use only kind of matters. Jarvan is just a stat stick and if he's not performing well at that, there's no reason to use him over the other big Demacian heavy hitters. Taliyah is the only champion to play if you want to do Landmarks.dec

• ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    I wish mobalytics would let you sort decks by cost to create or cards owned or something. They have all these columns with great info in them and no way to sort or filter based on that information.

Looking around, none of their "Competitors" do, either. So annoying. They have that information, just let me use it. And no, the "Only show me decks I own all the cards for" checkbox is not what I want.

Hearthpwn would let you do this and it was great for figuring out ways to work with what you owned.

Thawmus on
    Twitch: Thawmus83
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    There's a drop down menu to sort by budget:

3hxzl2422sz0.png

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I'm losing my mind trying to get this piece of shit Taliyah lab to work. I LOVE GETTING LOW VALUE SLOWLY

edited April 2021
    MNC Dover wrote: »

3hxzl2422sz0.png

Yeah, but it's still not what I'm after, plus weirdly there's budget decks in the community tab that don't exist in the budget tab.

I want to sort decks by a bunch of criteria, among them how many shards it costs for me to complete. Which, frustratingly, is data they have. If I click on a single deck it'll give me that information. So...just...let me sort the data.

EDIT: Come to think of it, hsreplay.net had this info too. WIth as much LoR data that's more accessible than Hearthstone data ever would, you'd think there'd be more tools for fiddling with said data, not less.

Thawmus on
    Thawmus wrote: »

3hxzl2422sz0.png

Yeah, but it's still not what I'm after, plus weirdly there's budget decks in the community tab that don't exist in the budget tab.

I want to sort decks by a bunch of criteria, among them how many shards it costs for me to complete. Which, frustratingly, is data they have. If I click on a single deck it'll give me that information. So...just...let me sort the data.

EDIT: Come to think of it, hsreplay.net had this info too. WIth as much LoR data that's more accessible than Hearthstone data ever would, you'd think there'd be more tools for fiddling with said data, not less.

I can understand that frustration and hopefully they'll add in the option later. But hey, on the plus side, you'll have almost all the cards before you know it, so sorting by cost won't be a thing. :)

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • IvelliusIvellius Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I'm losing my mind trying to get this piece of shit Taliyah lab to work. I LOVE GETTING LOW VALUE SLOWLY

The Taliyah lab is easy if you get 6 Renektons with Double Pickaxes in your deck

Me elsewhere:
    Steam, various fora: Ivellius
    League of Legends: Doctor Ivellius
    Twitch, probably another place or two I forget: LPIvellius

3hxzl2422sz0.png

I can understand that frustration and hopefully they'll add in the option later. But hey, on the plus side, you'll have almost all the cards before you know it, so sorting by cost won't be a thing. :)

That was my other thought, nobody's bothered with this because everyone owns everything.

I'm 34% through the Foundation set thus far, single digits in everything else, so I got a ways to go.

• shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Coinage wrote: »

I actually crushed it with Taliyah first time. And it wasn't even a "transition to a completely different champ" thing either. I picked up Nasus as my backup. Taliyah definitely didn't carry the deck or anything but she had a few good plays. Nasus picked up a few games for me too.

Playing the whole lab with her, I think the big issue is her body. Her "copy a landmark" thing is kinda neat and you can do a few cool plays with it but she's just not a strong enough unit to justify her cost.

I actually had way more trouble getting Azir through the lab.

shryke on
    I'm just glad there's a lab for Aphelios because I'm not sure how else I was gonna learn his mechanics.

Also the weird voice overs for Aphelios (Is that his goddess? A moon computer? WTF?) creep me out.

I'm just glad there's a lab for Aphelios because I'm not sure how else I was gonna learn his mechanics.

Also the weird voice overs for Aphelios (Is that his goddess? A moon computer? WTF?) creep me out.

Apparently that's his sister.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page

Apparently that's his sister.

His sister is creepy and says his name like it's the invocation of an ancient spell or something and it's creepy.

Tell her I said so.

• YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    It's his sister. Here's their whole backstory (warning: maximum emo boy edgeiness)
    The moon looms over the towering slopes of Mount Targon, distant, yet impossibly close.

Born during a rare lunar convergence, when the physical moon was eclipsed by its reflection in the spirit realm, Aphelios and his twin sister, Alune, were celebrated as children of destiny by those of Targon’s Lunari faith.

Mirroring the celestial event that heralded their birth, the two children knew they had been marked by fate—Aphelios physically gifted like the moon of stone, and Alune magically like its spiritual reflection. Zealously devout, they grew up within a faith of mystery, reflection, and discovery, and embraced darkness not just out of belief, but as the only thing that could keep them safe.

The Solari who ruled Targon considered the Lunari heretics, driving them into hiding until most forgot the Lunari even existed. The Lunari were left to the shadows, dwelling in temples and caves far from the Solaris’ sight.

The pressure to be exemplary weighed heavily upon Aphelios. He practiced tirelessly with mystical moonstone blades, spilling his own blood in training so he could spill that of others to protect the faith. Intense and vulnerable, he bonded deeply with his sister in lieu of any other friendships.

While Aphelios was sent on increasingly dangerous missions to protect the Lunari, Alune trained separately as a seer, using her luminous magic to reveal hidden pathways and truths by the moon’s light. In time, her tasks required her to leave the temple where they were raised.

Without Alune, Aphelios’ faith wavered.

Desperate for purpose, he undertook a ceremonial journey into darkness where Lunari were said to discover their paths—their orbits. He followed the moon’s light to a pool where rare noctum flowers bloomed beneath the water’s surface. Though poisonous, the flowers could be distilled into a liquid that opened him to the night’s power.

Drinking the noctum’s essence, Aphelios felt so much pain that it numbed him to everything else.

Soon after, an ancient temple, the Marus Omegnum, began to come into phase from the spirit realm for the first time in centuries. Lunari from across the mountain gathered, emerging from hiding to witness the balance of power shift as celestial cycles in the heavens turned.

The fortress accepted only one occupant, gifted in magic, each time it appeared. This time it would be Alune, her orbit guiding her to the temple. Aphelios, usually asking for nothing, requested to attend the event.

But as the fortress passed through the veil in a luminous display of magic, a harsher radiance filled the night. Somehow, the Lunari had been discovered even as the celestial cycles turned in their favor.

An army of Solari descended upon them.

All seemed lost, the Solari purging the Lunari heresy with fire and steel. Even Aphelios was beaten, his moonstone blades shattered on the ground, blood spilling from his lips as he reached for the noctum…

But as the battle raged, Alune traveled deeper into the temple—and when she reached its heart, her full potential unlocked. Through the noctum, Aphelios could feel Alune’s power embrace him… and he could hear her voice. With a whisper, she pushed magic into his hands—a replacement for his blades solidifying into moonstone.

Like the moon of stone and its spiritual reflection, Aphelios’s skill and Alune’s magic converged.

Those Solari would not live to see the sun again.

As her power flared, Alune pushed the temple, and herself within, back into the spirit realm where it would remain safe from the Solari. From inside, amplified by the temple’s focusing power, Alune was able to project her magic anywhere, so long as it found a focus—like the poison coursing through Aphelios’ veins.

Only now did they understand their destiny. Aphelios would hollow himself out with pain, but would become a conduit for the moon’s power. Alune would live alone, isolated in her fortress, but she would guide her brother, able to see through his eyes.

Together, they would be the weapon the Lunari needed, bound by pain and sacrifice. Only apart could they be together—their souls brushing across the veil, distant, yet impossibly close, converging into something they could not understand.

To protect the survivors of the attack who retreated back into the shadows of the mountain, Aphelios’ training as an assassin has been given reach by Alune’s magic—his blades now an arsenal of mystical weapons, perfected by Alune over the course of many missions together.

Now that the power balance of Targon is shifting, and the Solari know the Lunari still endure, Aphelios and Alune are needed more than ever.

Yilias on
    Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc

Aphelios even with the nerf is I think one of the strongest, if not the strongest, lab of legends decks.

edited April 2021
    Yilias wrote: »
    It's his sister. Here's their whole backstory (warning: maximum emo boy edgeiness)
    The moon looms over the towering slopes of Mount Targon, distant, yet impossibly close.

Born during a rare lunar convergence, when the physical moon was eclipsed by its reflection in the spirit realm, Aphelios and his twin sister, Alune, were celebrated as children of destiny by those of Targon’s Lunari faith.

Mirroring the celestial event that heralded their birth, the two children knew they had been marked by fate—Aphelios physically gifted like the moon of stone, and Alune magically like its spiritual reflection. Zealously devout, they grew up within a faith of mystery, reflection, and discovery, and embraced darkness not just out of belief, but as the only thing that could keep them safe.

The Solari who ruled Targon considered the Lunari heretics, driving them into hiding until most forgot the Lunari even existed. The Lunari were left to the shadows, dwelling in temples and caves far from the Solaris’ sight.

The pressure to be exemplary weighed heavily upon Aphelios. He practiced tirelessly with mystical moonstone blades, spilling his own blood in training so he could spill that of others to protect the faith. Intense and vulnerable, he bonded deeply with his sister in lieu of any other friendships.

While Aphelios was sent on increasingly dangerous missions to protect the Lunari, Alune trained separately as a seer, using her luminous magic to reveal hidden pathways and truths by the moon’s light. In time, her tasks required her to leave the temple where they were raised.

Without Alune, Aphelios’ faith wavered.

Desperate for purpose, he undertook a ceremonial journey into darkness where Lunari were said to discover their paths—their orbits. He followed the moon’s light to a pool where rare noctum flowers bloomed beneath the water’s surface. Though poisonous, the flowers could be distilled into a liquid that opened him to the night’s power.

Drinking the noctum’s essence, Aphelios felt so much pain that it numbed him to everything else.

Soon after, an ancient temple, the Marus Omegnum, began to come into phase from the spirit realm for the first time in centuries. Lunari from across the mountain gathered, emerging from hiding to witness the balance of power shift as celestial cycles in the heavens turned.

The fortress accepted only one occupant, gifted in magic, each time it appeared. This time it would be Alune, her orbit guiding her to the temple. Aphelios, usually asking for nothing, requested to attend the event.

But as the fortress passed through the veil in a luminous display of magic, a harsher radiance filled the night. Somehow, the Lunari had been discovered even as the celestial cycles turned in their favor.

An army of Solari descended upon them.

All seemed lost, the Solari purging the Lunari heresy with fire and steel. Even Aphelios was beaten, his moonstone blades shattered on the ground, blood spilling from his lips as he reached for the noctum…

But as the battle raged, Alune traveled deeper into the temple—and when she reached its heart, her full potential unlocked. Through the noctum, Aphelios could feel Alune’s power embrace him… and he could hear her voice. With a whisper, she pushed magic into his hands—a replacement for his blades solidifying into moonstone.

Like the moon of stone and its spiritual reflection, Aphelios’s skill and Alune’s magic converged.

Those Solari would not live to see the sun again.

As her power flared, Alune pushed the temple, and herself within, back into the spirit realm where it would remain safe from the Solari. From inside, amplified by the temple’s focusing power, Alune was able to project her magic anywhere, so long as it found a focus—like the poison coursing through Aphelios’ veins.

Only now did they understand their destiny. Aphelios would hollow himself out with pain, but would become a conduit for the moon’s power. Alune would live alone, isolated in her fortress, but she would guide her brother, able to see through his eyes.

Together, they would be the weapon the Lunari needed, bound by pain and sacrifice. Only apart could they be together—their souls brushing across the veil, distant, yet impossibly close, converging into something they could not understand.

To protect the survivors of the attack who retreated back into the shadows of the mountain, Aphelios’ training as an assassin has been given reach by Alune’s magic—his blades now an arsenal of mystical weapons, perfected by Alune over the course of many missions together.

Now that the power balance of Targon is shifting, and the Solari know the Lunari still endure, Aphelios and Alune are needed more than ever.

"From inside, amplified by the temple’s focusing power, Alune was able to project her magic anywhere, so long as it found a focus—like the poison coursing through Aphelios’ veins.

Only now did they understand their destiny. Aphelios would hollow himself out with pain, but would become a conduit for the moon’s power. Alune would live alone, isolated in her fortress, but she would guide her brother, able to see through his eyes."

Jesus you weren't kidding.

Thawmus on
    That sounds like some awful fan fiction.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    haha that aside playing Lab made me REALLY dig Aphelios and his mechanics. I already just love Targon for the Aesthetic.

And I finally beat the Lab with him today! So now I can proudly wear Maximum Emo Kid (TM) as my icon.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
    Finally beat Taliyah lab, was mostly a Vi.dec by the end. Azir lab took exactly one attempt. Now that I have all these fucking icons again, I can go back to playing ranked. Ended up playing one of my closest games ever.

Playing against a Sejuani/Gangplank deck against my Shen/Jarvan deck he's way ahead. He's got leveled Sej out and the last two times I've tried to kill her (Jarvan attack, second turn cataclysm attempt) he's frostbitten me. Now I'm at two health, he's at 8, it's about to be his turn and he has Sej and the Bilgewater 1/2 who's a mini Miss Fortune, he's got the powder monkey shrine, and the 3/3 plunder pirate. Meanwhile, I have leveled Jarvan and Shen, and a River Shaper. Pretty dead here if he open attacks, gets the proc on Sej and then that's it for me. I have spirit's refuge in hand, but that doesn't really matter because even if I use it the 1/2's ability will trigger Sej to remove all the power from my dudes. Except I also have a concerted strike! So he open attacks, I make Jarvan block the monkey, Shen block the pirate, and then spirit's refuge, Jarvan goes up to 10 power and then concerted strike the Sejuani. He starts roping and never before has the Ezreal emote been more appropriate as I wait to see if he's got the flash freeze. He doesn't. I go from 2 to 17 health off the two Jarvan hits and he continues to rope out the rest of the game.

I just had a 6-win Expedition run with a very good deck end by running into Fiora for the first time ever. Holy goddamn she is fucking bullshit

I just had a 6-win Expedition run with a very good deck end by running into Fiora for the first time ever. Holy goddamn she is fucking bullshit

Eh I actually find the Fiora minigame fun to play as and against for the most part. It requires you to re-evaluate a lot of plays that would normally be optimal but are now bad. It's a fun puzzle.

ChaosHat wrote: »

Eh I actually find the Fiora minigame fun to play as and against for the most part. It requires you to re-evaluate a lot of plays that would normally be optimal but are now bad. It's a fun puzzle.

I was playing a Teemo/Zoe deck with tons of poison mushrooms and there was no way to play around her, I was fucking seething. Plus I didn't know she had that win condition until she leveled. Yes, I know you can look at the cards and learn these things, but I didn't think there'd be a win condition that ridiculous.

I suppose in constructed I'd feel differently, but having her pull my weeniest of weens and then cast a spell that let her strike all my dudes for an insta-victory really took the wind out of my sails. Fuck that card.

• EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    I'm kinda sad they didn't nerf her to 2/3 instead of 3/2. Now she does to like everything unless you have a ton of stuff to dump into her.

ChaosHat wrote: »

I was playing a Teemo/Zoe deck with tons of poison mushrooms and there was no way to play around her, I was fucking seething. Plus I didn't know she had that win condition until she leveled. Yes, I know you can look at the cards and learn these things, but I didn't think there'd be a win condition that ridiculous.

I suppose in constructed I'd feel differently, but having her pull my weeniest of weens and then cast a spell that let her strike all my dudes for an insta-victory really took the wind out of my sails. Fuck that card.

Yeah, judgement is a good card. I can see how it would feel bad not knowing but that's a lot of stuff in a card game when you're learning. You just don't know what you don't know and when it happens that will suck. If anything this kind of stuff is worse in expedition. You don't know what kind of jank they may have drafted, at least in constructed if you see the champs you have a pretty good idea of what's in the deck.

Yeah the fiora judgement combo is a blowout when it happens. That's why everyone always blows their load on fiora whenever she hits the board. The nerf to her health is making keeping her alive a bit harder though.

I was just messing around trying to make a shyv ashe deck. I almost always throw in 1-2 yolo spicy cards into my brews as well. This time it was just a feel the rush and a howling abyss. Howling abyss won me 3 straight games. Card is insane. First game against a shen/jarvan deck (seemed like old fiora/shen but champ swapped) we are both in topdeck mode and I grab that. Opponent is on 6 and I get an asol on my turn and it invokes the elusive phoenix and I kill him. Next game it pulls a garen and an ezreal and then my opponent scooped when I played ashe. Next game was the best. I was a bit behind on board but draw the abyss and play it after his attack. On my turn it gives me a taliyah. I play her and attack with everything and close combat her blocker to finish them off with to rocks. I was excited that I cloned the abyss but didn't get to play more with it.

edited April 2021
    While we're talking about new player feel bads, here are some tips from some games I played recently.

1) Use the oracle eye! It tells you exactly what will happen. Don't just guess, or add it up in your head, take two seconds to know for CERTAIN and do the eye. I just killed someone who could have blocked differently and not died but I'm guessing he didn't count the sand soldier extra damage. Blocking differently would have sucked for him but he would have been alive!

2) Block anyways. Just won a game, guy had a champion he didn't want to lose (Tahm Kench) at 1 HP. I swung for damage, and he used the burst heal 2 draw 1 on his nexus to go to 2 health, and left Tahm back at home. But I had sharpsight, so die get wrecked gg. Should have blocked just in case. This even happens to me sometimes. I can't tell you how many times I've said "lol I don't need to block culling strike gtfo" and then they buff it past 3 power and you're just like "fucking shit I should have safety blocked." Or a Single Combat you think will kill off the attacker, or whatever given removal or life saving intervention. Even if you think you have it covered, just block.

ChaosHat on
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Turns out the solution to the lab is always get a big dick Sivir, too bad you have to get lucky to have the opportunity to stack buffs

Gauntlet was hilarious this week. I had two different players rage quit the entire match when I played The Skies Descend in game 1.

My first attempt to get Heimerdinger through the Hard Lab of Legends failed at the very last minute because the computer got fucking stupidly good draws while my hand completely stalled out. He just drew nothing but elusives and removal.

My Taliyah run though fucking steamrolled the Hard mode lab like nothing. A good half of that being off the back of the LeBlanc package. A LeBlanc with Fury that clones herself when she's summoned along with the power that raises your health to the same number as your power is pretty damn strong.

Over both my runs with Taliyah I think her deck is actually really solid. Taliyah herself is fairly weak and the lab really shows this imo. But the cards they give you with her are really solid. Hell, Desert Naturalist alone will just wreck any level where the computer starts the game with a landmark. The Hexcore level is especially funny since basically the turn after you delete the landmark the computer completely runs out of steam. So just pick a good secondary champion and use Taliyah's cards to support that and you'll do well imo.

Also, having played a bunch of Lab of Legends I think one of the biggest things that make it sometimes feel terrible is a couple of things they've done in structuring the mode:

1) The base decks are often bad. Like really bad. Terrible card choices, especially for the enemies you are gonna face near the start. As an example one thing I've really noticed is that "Get an extra mana gem at the start" is potentially the best power in that mode because it actually makes a ton of decks just suddenly work because at least half the decks they give you work way better if they can attack on evens rather then odds. Most of the base decks have shit 1 drops and champs that want to be coming down on an attack or defending turn that frequently ends up the opposite of what you get.

2) They really fuck you with enemies on the first few goes when you have the least control over the content of your deck. Many of the decks just can't deal with the kind of things they throw at you in some of the starting round and you will just take a shitton of damage you can't really do anything about. The very first level is just a fucking swarm deck and yet only a few of the base decks, which is all you can ever have in that level, are actually any good at dealing with swarm decks. It just feels awful.

My main bone to pick with labs is that they don't save your mid-game sessions when you go afk for a while. Shit happens! My phone rings and suddenly my phone stops being a gaming device! Then I come back and it just sits on "Reconnecting..." forever until I kill it and find out oh my run is over, I failed, very cool.

At a minimum, it should wipe that game session and give you a do-over for that match. But frankly it should also save the game state so I can pick it back up whenever, it's against the fucking AI, come the fuck on.

So Shen/Fiora is out and Shen/J4 is the new hotness.

mnbantanqs8z.png
    CMCQCAQAAEBAGAAGBYBAIAAIBIBQCAAJBMNAIAICCMQCKKYCAEAQANABAEBDCAA

I'm currently 7-0 in Plat. I've seen a variation by Raphterra (Rank #6 NA player) that has two Trackers for early game stuff and Golden Aegis/Riposte for extra pressure:

2cfpj6zca877.png
    CECACBAABABACAAJBMBAGAAGBYBACARAFMCACAQAAEBAIAACBIBQCAA2DUSQGAICCMSTCAIBAMBBI

I'm just sticking with the first version until I start losing a lot. Brightsteel wins games, but can also brick hands. But as I mentioned earlier, I'm 7-0 so the deck is just good.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Oh hey I put together a 6-0 Shen/Fiora deck in expedition yesterday, I had no idea that was meta.

But it totally makes sense.

I think I may love Shen, in general and I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    honestly shen himself is pretty Fair

liEt3nH.png
    My main bone to pick with labs is that they don't save your mid-game sessions when you go afk for a while. Shit happens! My phone rings and suddenly my phone stops being a gaming device! Then I come back and it just sits on "Reconnecting..." forever until I kill it and find out oh my run is over, I failed, very cool.

At a minimum, it should wipe that game session and give you a do-over for that match. But frankly it should also save the game state so I can pick it back up whenever, it's against the fucking AI, come the fuck on.

On PC you can just leave the game there and it will wait unchanged for hours without a problem.

shryke wrote: »

On PC you can just leave the game there and it will wait unchanged for hours without a problem.

Well that's good, but I play almost exclusively on my phone.

I have a Surface, but LoR doesn't leverage their touch controls to the Surface which makes it a bit of a pain to use. I can't inspect keywords or cards or cancel spells because they don't recognize the long-press=right-click function.

I tried running the installer through Lutris on my gaming PC, but it was a big fail. There's even a snap to install it that's pretty well put together but I guess Riot deliberately broke it for Linux.

I have a Surface, but LoR doesn't leverage their touch controls to the Surface which makes it a bit of a pain to use. I can't inspect keywords or cards or cancel spells because they don't recognize the long-press=right-click function.

I tried running the installer through Lutris on my gaming PC, but it was a big fail. There's even a snap to install it that's pretty well put together but I guess Riot deliberately broke it for Linux.

That's so weird. So is the game emulating PC play and not mobile play? The touch controls are perfect on my iPad, but I can see it being a nightmare if it was emulating PC functionality.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page

That's so weird. So is the game emulating PC play and not mobile play? The touch controls are perfect on my iPad, but I can see it being a nightmare if it was emulating PC functionality.

Yeah, basically some games work with tablet mode and some don't. I can use the TouchPad or a mouse but then I'm not reclining on my couch to play anymore. And that's just wrong!

Finished my Masters climb.

Patch 2.3-2.4 Fiora Shen from Plat to Diamond
    Patch 2.3-2.4 Zoe Aphelios from Diamond 4 to Diamond 2
    Patch 2.5 Tahm Raka from Diamond 2 to Masters

Tahm Raka feels really good. There's so much swarmy small stuff that you can literally just eat up.

I've noticed a dumb amount of spiders decks in diamond 3.

I just started using a nocturne diana deck and pushed up to D2. I have wanted to mess with tahm raka. I sort of tried fiora raka to mixed results as well. Nobody expects the heal 4 and +4 health on a fiora.

Ashe/Noxus remains the one constant in my LoR life. She's like the girl who loved you the whole time and was there for you when that red headed pirate kept breaking your heart. It's just so much fun to freeze people. Winning a game down 5 to 18 because you winter's grasped two of the deep deck's Plated Slagwyrms and then Ashe froze the last one so none of them can block is just bliss. He thought he was so safe behind his big blockers but in reality he had nothing at all.