As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Second Annual [Quarantimes] Thread

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    They have those really nice river house boats in England.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I know a guy what sells houseboats in Philly for real cheap-like.

MV5BMTA2MDE5MDcyMTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDYyODEzNDIx._V1_.jpg

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    As long as it's not parked down by the river

Oh kayaking is also fun, you can totally put a kayak on a van roof next to the surf boards

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    You live on a boat. The pet alligator lives in the boat.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I live under a boat

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I live under a boat

Translated from the original burbleburbleburblechoke

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I lived on a boat for a few days, but then the owners found me

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    you absolutely do not want to live in a boat for any extended period of time

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    eii3n9chi6ag.jpg

Livin' the dream!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    I had a friend in college who lived on a houseboat. His German shepherd chewed through the hull and nearly sank his house.

Edit: I meant German shepherd. German Shepard saved ze galaxy from ze reapers.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Figures

As soon as I order something with my stimmy gamestop emails me that ps5s are going up shortly

• Options
    German Shepard saved ze galaxy from ze reapers.

oh my god

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Phineas and Ferb was such a damn good show.

Their next series, Milo Murphy's Law started out very good, but really dipped in quality in the second season.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    I live under a boat

Real picture of Pooro's house:

8sj0lkex28fy.png

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Man I got the motorcycle bug again. Happens every spring.

I just keep putting it off because I never have an extra 3 or 4 grand laying around but boy howdy do I want one.

That's why they made debt right?

• Options
    do not go into debt for a motorcycle please

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    I live under a boat

Real picture of Pooro's house:

8sj0lkex28fy.png

this actually is a great idea if you have a boat hull you don't want to use as a boat anymore, they're the right shape to not leave water standing on them when flipped upsidedown and they're designed to be water-proof and easily resealable after all

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Man I got the motorcycle bug again. Happens every spring.

I just keep putting it off because I never have an extra 3 or 4 grand laying around but boy howdy do I want one.

That's why they made debt right?

How're your feelings re: organ donation?

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    People don't surf in the bay, that's a myth propagated by the SF tourism board. Everyone drives down to Santa Cruz to get heckled by the locals as the surf gods intended.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    I grew up with a trauma IC nurse as a mom there's nothing ya'll are gonna tell me about motorcycles I haven't heard literally every time I've mentioned them since I was 8.

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »

go into debt for two motorcycles

• Options
    I grew up with a trauma IC nurse as a mom there's nothing ya'll are gonna tell me about motorcycles I haven't heard literally every time I've mentioned them since I was 8.

what if your dick falls off and gets caught in the spokes and you fly off your bike and then as you slowly try to get to your feet you dick flops out of the spoke and you slip on it

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

what if your dick falls off and gets caught in the spokes and you fly off your bike and then as you slowly try to get to your feet you dick flops out of the spoke and you slip on it

And then when you do look up there’s the girl you like and she saw everything

And it’s the first day of school, there’s a big test, and you’re naked!!!

• Options

Haha already heard that one

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

go into debt for two motorcycles

I'm gonna get a trailer for one motorcycle and hook it to my other motorcycle so I can haul my motorcycle somewhere on my motorcycle and then ride my motorcycle when I get there.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Daddy two motorcycles

• Options
    Papa Two-Bikes they used t'call me

'till I got my third one

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Just buy one of those Batmobiles that has an ejection motorcycle then you have a nice car when you need it and a motorcycle when the weather is nice or the Joker blows up your car.

• Options
    Chall wrote: »
    Just buy one of those Batmobiles that has an ejection motorcycle then you have a nice car when you need it and a motorcycle when the weather is nice or the Joker blows up your car.

I would have the ejector cycle but have it on the passenger side and it would have no motor or wheels

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Then you want the bondmobile, not the batmobile

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Scratch my last true dream I want to take part in a motorbike jousting contest.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    What about a bicycle? Still two wheels, only without that loud engine thing. Plus, your legs get shredded!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    He doesn't live in The Netherlands or Portland, so chances are a bicycle wouldn't be a good primary mode of transportation.

• Options
    I actually do need to get a bike. My town is pretty bike friendly but if I need to go anywhere else a bike is right out.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    People don't surf in the bay, that's a myth propagated by the SF tourism board. Everyone drives down to Santa Cruz to get heckled by the locals as the surf gods intended.

Santa Cruz is big waves though, that's not for everyone.

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    What about a bicycle? Still two wheels, only without that loud engine thing. Plus, your legs get shredded!

Bicycles are okay there is no denying it. I have a motorbike though so that’s my starting point.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    It's now the season for: is it allergies or something far worse?

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Our D&D group is getting back together in person May 13th. We (And our immediate families) will have been fully vaccinated at that point. I can't wait. We're going to be starting Ryme of the Frost Maiden.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Our D&D group is getting back together in person May 13th. We (And our immediate families) will have been fully vaccinated at that point. I can't wait. We're going to be starting Ryme of the Frost Maiden.

spoiler free advice for that campaign, do not dawdle

keep moving and don't actually try and do everything

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    My mate is going to be running an online D&D session next week which I'm joining, should be fun and probably chaotic because we're all noobs. The one game I played before I gouged my own eye out for no reason out so I look forward to making many more terrible decisions.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
This discussion has been closed.