As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Lol

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Lol

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ZomagicZomagic Registered User regular
    LoL: For when competitive Standard Army Man Shooter games aren't toxic and abrasive enough for ya.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    It's a scientifically proven fact that matches of LoL last way too long.

• Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    I played pc LoL for a month. It was a terrible experience.

The main problem with that game is the people that play it.

Tablet LoL is a fundamentaly superior game. Coms narrowed down like a Nintendo game so there is no ability to be toxic other than just leaving. The game actually explains itself in a coherent manner; the tutorial is actually informative.

And because it's a new game there's a large cohort of folks that are learning it with me. Yeh sure there's also folks that seem to already know how to play presumably because they played the pc version a lot, but that feels like maybe 1/3 of the player base?

Overall I am pleased with wild rift. It's a mobile port that is better than the original.

And having spent almost no money on the pc version I'm not concerned about them resetting everyone, but I can imagine it frustrates some folks especially since you don't just have to unlock skins but also individual heroes (though you'll eventually unlock them all just from playing I think)

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Zomagic wrote: »
    LoL: For when competitive Standard Army Man Shooter games aren't toxic and abrasive enough for ya.

It has been a while since my mum got any action...

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    I played pc LoL for a month. It was a terrible experience.

The main problem with that game is the people that play it.

Tablet LoL is a fundamentaly superior game. Coms narrowed down like a Nintendo game so there is no ability to be toxic other than just leaving. The game actually explains itself in a coherent manner; the tutorial is actually informative.

And because it's a new game there's a large cohort of folks that are learning it with me. Yeh sure there's also folks that seem to already know how to play presumably because they played the pc version a lot, but that feels like maybe 1/3 of the player base?

Overall I am pleased with wild rift. It's a mobile port that is better than the original.

And having spent almost no money on the pc version I'm not concerned about them resetting everyone, but I can imagine it frustrates some folks especially since you don't just have to unlock skins but also individual heroes (though you'll eventually unlock them all just from playing I think)

I imagine it helps that MOBAs are no longer the hot genre they once were. That severely reduces the number of fuckwads hanging around. Battle Royales knocked MOBAs off their perch just as MOBAs did to MMOs.

Though that also raises the question of why they waited this long for a mobile port.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Riot's been too busy sexually harassing everyone in sight I guess

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG