As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the thread where we post moods

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

I'm going for a bike ride today, that will be fun

I am too! If we meet let's fight to the death!

We'll miss you MP

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

We'll miss you MP

he can't have his bow on a bike i'll have the advantage because i'm mostly metal these days

We'll miss you MP

he can't have his bow on a bike i'll have the advantage because i'm mostly metal these days

that's a fair point. I don't know though, 'Danger' is half his name.

but you have Magic on your side ....

what kind of Magic are you Pink?

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Does anyone else feel like they work all day, bored halfway out of their mind, and are very busy, but not at all productive to anything worthwhile?

And then go home, do stuff to keep up their dwelling and what it, go to bed, do it over and over? And feel like they don't really have time for fun things?

Haha oh boy, do I

We'll miss you MP

disco. it's less helpful than you'd think

We'll miss you MP

We'll miss you MP

We'll miss you MP

We'll miss you MP

*sees no agrees on either post*

p2bh9em5xpvd.jpg

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Please post this pamphlet

fzle8h7sgel6.png

I'm extremely soft and fragile with bones of porcelain I'm not dangerous at all.

Unless you count using my wiles and artistic charm to sleep with your wife as dangerous then

No still not at all dangerous I have no wiles or charm

Yeah but if you’re propelled via a canon you’d make a great shrapnel grenade.

Being a menace to those within about a 30ft radius of me is the one thing I'm good at.

I've got about a 40ft range but only after I've eaten two Big Macs

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I've spent this day mostly just sitting, listening to All Eternals Deck over and over on my phone.
    Tried to listen with actual speakers, was like "no, this isn't right. I want to cradle the music in my hands while it happens."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVws52PPvEA

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    That guy looks like he's got some great advice on why you should never let your wife and secretary meet.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    I want to get in his 1969 Cadillac Eldorado and have him teach me life lessons and tell me about the Cleveland Browns.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    sometimes, before The Plague, if things in my life were getting to be too much

I'd go to this particular bar in the neighborhood, it was exclusively aging alcoholics, and I'd find a likely one, buy them a drink and ask them for advice, either directly about whatever problem I was currently facing, or just general experience. Their life hacks.
    sometimes you get legit advice, a lot of the time you learn what not to do.

Usually, you'll end up with free beers because they don't want to lose somebody who is willing to listen to them.

Depressperado on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    That is George "Possum" Jones. Here is his advice:
    Once, when I had been drunk for several days, Shirley decided she would make it physically impossible for me to buy liquor. I lived about eight miles from Beaumont and the nearest liquor store. She knew I wouldn't walk that far to get booze, so she hid the keys to every car we owned and left.

But she forgot about the lawn mower. I can vaguely remember my anger at not being able to find keys to anything that moved and looking longingly out a window at a light that shone over our property. There, gleaming in the glow, was that ten-horsepower rotary engine under a seat; a key glistening in the ignition.

I imagine the top speed for that old mower was five miles per hour. It might have taken an hour and a half or more for me to get to the liquor store, but get there I did.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    liebot

what is the saddest thing?

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    dunno, but alcoholism must be pretty close

addiction is hell

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    In the distant future we will have solved addiction. Modern alcohol will have no long term impact on your health and won't cause addiction. We'll be ripped 24/7.

• useruser Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    In the distant future we will have solved addiction. Modern alcohol will have no long term impact on your health and won't cause addiction. We'll be ripped 24/7.

I admire your optimism, on the other hand I'm pretty cynical if we look to artificial/synthetic cannabinoids, then we're looking at a product with a lot more health complications than the original. So I imagine the synthehol of the future will be pretty dang dire.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    yeah if Soylent is anything to go by then Synthehol™ will be a product drunk by alt-right yuppies in tech company parties, will cost 4x more then the real thing while being made for nickels in by south american child labour, and will inexplicably cause your corneas to rot

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular

You got rips?

sig.gif
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »

You got rips?

You got rits?

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    Feeling like a certain someone is an actual narcissist, having emotionally and psychologically abused a loved one, and has isolated them by being two-faced to their mutual friends and neighbors, and is getting the worst impulses and mindset reinforced by a subset therein.

lfchwLd.jpg
    edited April 2021
    that sounds terrible!

Depressperado on
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I follow a bot on twitter that just tweets out stuff from the Art Institute of Chicago's arms & armor collection and they have this whole collection of firearms modified by a guy named Raymond Wielgus.

I ain't too crazy about guns these days, but goddamn this aesthetic is absolutely perfect:
    default.jpg
    default.jpg
    default.jpg
    default.jpg

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    That is George "Possum" Jones. Here is his advice:
    Once, when I had been drunk for several days, Shirley decided she would make it physically impossible for me to buy liquor. I lived about eight miles from Beaumont and the nearest liquor store. She knew I wouldn't walk that far to get booze, so she hid the keys to every car we owned and left.

But she forgot about the lawn mower. I can vaguely remember my anger at not being able to find keys to anything that moved and looking longingly out a window at a light that shone over our property. There, gleaming in the glow, was that ten-horsepower rotary engine under a seat; a key glistening in the ignition.

I imagine the top speed for that old mower was five miles per hour. It might have taken an hour and a half or more for me to get to the liquor store, but get there I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUtEljkHuSc

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    stringmouse
    @stringmousey
    This dude does not want to pupate. I think he's enjoying being a caterpillar too much. All he wants to do is eat and he's gotten enormous.

I swear this generation of caterpillars is so lazy.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Hell yeah, caterpillar buddy

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    gagzmp5lo2qd.png

Relatable. I, too, am hesitant to grow up and become the defender of a semi-mystical island.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    It’s monarch butterfly season at the moment here. Lots of these beautiful critters flying around, very cool

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Realised maybe you wanna see one.

One of these lil fellas:

xwe7wfy3oy0p.jpeg

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    I can't exactly tell you which mood this is but I am positive that it is one.

I love that fukkin lizard

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    New twitter account idea

Bodega lizards

I love that fukkin lizard

yeah I dunno what kind of lizard that is, but I went into a convenience store and they were like "don't mind Larry, he just likes to climb." I'd probably change up my daily routine so that I visited them every day.

"So did you get the new monitor for the security system like I asked you?"

"Fuck yeah I did. I'd love to see anyone rob this joint now."

GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.