As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did you know [VTubers] are going to take over the world? Hololive, Nijisanji, VShojo, etc!

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Go Team Nijisanji!
    https://youtu.be/c-XwdqizqQY

God this rules

Meanwhile joe remains terrifying

https://youtu.be/Fsgyopkmlbo

WeedLordVegeta on
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    azith28 wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    This is directly from Ironmouse's discord where she has a section about her health issues.

"➤ CAN MOUSE EAT FOOD?

No. Mouse is unable to digest food properly. Instead, her nutritional needs are supplied via Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). TPN is administered through a central line or port and is a way of supplying all the nutritional needs of the body by bypassing the digestive system and dripping nutrient solution directly into a vein."

I had no idea about Mouses condition until recently. (I catch clips but its rare i actually watched her do much)... im glad shes found a way to keep upbeat about her life.

Yea, it is great she found vtubing. She has mentioned how vtubing basically brought her back to life. It is really sad that her disorder got so bad because before she talked about how she was going to performing arts school for opera and that she really loves to dance.

I can't figure out how to embed the twitch clip but this is a video of Ironmouse singing opera on Youtube with a link to the twitch clip.

This is also the video where I first learned about her health issues.

I'm gonna find out next week if I'm able to donate plasma. I can't donate blood because I was born in the UK during the 80s and madcow disease was all the rage.

She mentioned last night that she is hoping to do a charity stream for this month.

"

Quoted text for anyone who can't see it at work:
    "I am just one of the many people in the world living with a PI. This April is National Primary Immunodeficiency Awareness month and its an important month for many people like me. If you can please consider donating plasma!"

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    Betrayal isn’t cool folks, just say no to mimics
    https://youtu.be/_tW78OiPvK0

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Go Team Nijisanji!

Sanrio x hololive collab incoming

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    oh huh, that seems like kind of a big deal

Nyanners is working on her D&D character for Arcadum's session and she is taking suggestions from chat. I'm looking forward to what she ends up creating.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    Kanata does nyancat sounds, continues to deny being gorilla angel
    https://youtu.be/aJ2_HoZlIZ0

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Hololive x Sanrio?

Oh snap, imagine Rushia doing actual death metal with Aggretsuko!

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Haachamachamaaaa
    Nyanners is working on her D&D character for Arcadum's session and she is taking suggestions from chat. I'm looking forward to what she ends up creating.

Session 0 (pre-planning) starting for that, sounds like the game proper is maybe 1.5 to 2 months away. Their team is stacked, though. Nyanners, Veibae, Haruka, Froot, and Snuffy.

shoeboxjeddy on

Session 0 (pre-planning) starting for that, sounds like the game proper is maybe 1.5 to 2 months away. Their team is stacked, though. Nyanners, Veibei, Haruka, Froot, and Snuffy.

Yea, I'm really looking forward to their sessions. They are choosing a big one, Arcanum said the campaign they chose is 85 sessions.

Ironmouse is going to cameo in a campaign as well.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    lol Pekora has a skin of her new outfit in Minecraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTJI3yrBeSo

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    Haachamachamaaaa
    The “BBQing with your dad, ohshitididntmeanthat” moment
    https://youtu.be/pRnkZcjSFyQ

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Botan getting to play the Diablo II remake alpha:

steam_sig.png
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    No matter who wins we all win!
    Just gonna leave this here.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Haachamachamaaaa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiXqeTV8lYw
    korone playing monhun just not streaming it lol

it is really funny to wake up in the morning and see like four live monster hunter streams

Elendil on
    Haachamachamaaaa
    ollie may have gotten into the Asacoco and started down the stoner philosopher road
    https://youtu.be/hYdRi4SqEfY

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    I like how her chat immediately gets bombarded with people asking "FLOOR?!" when she pronounces the word "flour." I'm guessing most are really surprised by that pronunciation because otherwise her accent is extremely light and almost completely Americanized.

Haachamachamaaaa
    yeah her pronunciation is weird, gave me a giggle, but is completely understandable

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Wouldn’t thought Korone was a bowgun main.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    gura got interviewed by an anime magazine

https://febri.jp/topics/gawrgura0408/3/

uc3ufTB.png
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular

Session 0 (pre-planning) starting for that, sounds like the game proper is maybe 1.5 to 2 months away. Their team is stacked, though. Nyanners, Veibei, Haruka, Froot, and Snuffy.

Yea, I'm really looking forward to their sessions. They are choosing a big one, Arcanum said the campaign they chose is 85 sessions.

I'm listening to this now. Haven't watched them before, but Arcadum seems like a professional ass professional DM.

Also having a bunch of DnD rookies that you don't really have a past relationship with sign up for your major 85 session campaign, that's a lynch pin for your other intermingled campaigns, seems absolutely terrifying. You could hear the anxiety in Nyanners committing to that after just hearing how big it was. So hopefully it all works out great!

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    Haachamachamaaaa

I'm listening to this now. Haven't watched them before, but Arcadum seems like a professional ass professional DM.

Also having a bunch of DnD rookies that you don't really have a past relationship with sign up for your major 85 session campaign, that's a lynch pin for your other intermingled campaigns, seems absolutely terrifying. You could hear the anxiety in Nyanners committing to that after just hearing how big it was. So hopefully it all works out great!

Vei was irresponsibly committing the team to incredibly massive things and wanting to be every class at once, meanwhile some of the others have not so much as rolled a D20. I was getting second hand anxiety BUT honestly, it's not like someone who wanted out couldn't have their character leave the group and they could add someone else to the streams if necessary. It's not a blood oath.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    What channel is this D&D stream on again?

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Vei saying she wanted to be a "nekomancer" and saying nya nya nya for 85 sessions made my skeleton try to escape my body

also maybe dont talk about how a bat girl fists someone on someone elses stream

It should end up fine but woof that was a lot

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    edited April 2021
    What channel is this D&D stream on again?

Arcadum's twitch channel

Here's the vod of Session 0:

The campaign will start early June

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Vei saying she wanted to be a "nekomancer" and saying nya nya nya for 85 sessions made my skeleton try to escape my body

So I mean... as a heads up for this upcoming group / campaign of D&D, this one is going to be a more extreme version of the things the previous group brought to the table. It's okay to not watch it if you don't want to and don't worry about "missing out" and such. I personally eat this shit up, but I know it's not for everyone.

edited April 2021
    Arcadum's patience in explaining to Vei that "Nekomancer" isn't actually a class, and trying to guide her towards and actual class for mechanics so he can actually know what she does, really reinforcing that professional read I had

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    Haachamachamaaaa

I mean... by inviting these people, they're going to get them. Not censored or timid versions of them. That's the whole point of getting outsized personality streamers like this. Not saying they will be to your taste and that's fine, but yeah, there's gonna be blue humor and excessive thirsty comments with this group. Chastising them for it is beyond pointless.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

I mean... by inviting these people, they're going to get them. Not censored or timid versions of them. That's the whole point of getting outsized personality streamers like this. Not saying they will be to your taste and that's fine, but yeah, there's gonna be blue humor and excessive thirsty comments with this group. Chastising them for it is beyond pointless.

yeah this whole thing is 100% not my cup of tea, but I feel like everyone involved knows what they signed up for

Arcadum is very professional and quick witted. Haruka commented a few times how crazy prepared he was with their questions because some of them were kind of out there and it makes sense, this has been in creation for 18 years.

His first vtuber group was also Ironmouse, Silvervale, Projekt Melody, Zentreya, Momo, and Bunny. Ironmouse was calling him dungeon daddy in session 0. I really recommend watching their series on his YouTube channel, the campaign was Death and Debts and another was Steel and Silence.

He took their questions seriously especially when it came to sexual stuff. He really seemed to enjoy their sessions. He even reminded Ironmouse to take her meds. It was either the first or second session and Silvervale used seduction and slept with an NPC to get something from them and people gave her a lot of shit for it and Arcadum stood up for her.

He also got a fuck ton of backlash from fans for running the campaign with them and he basically told people to eat ass because Arcadum believes everyone should be able to play and Melody had told him that other DMs she asked rejected them so he was happy to run the campaign for them. I think he is totally ready to handle Vei, Nyanners, Froot, Haruka, and Snuffy.

Dude is cool as fuck.

https://youtu.be/-WTIHVSuQtE

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    a
    edit: Wow this was covered a while ago.
    azith28 wrote: »
    This is directly from Ironmouse's discord where she has a section about her health issues.

"➤ CAN MOUSE EAT FOOD?

No. Mouse is unable to digest food properly. Instead, her nutritional needs are supplied via Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). TPN is administered through a central line or port and is a way of supplying all the nutritional needs of the body by bypassing the digestive system and dripping nutrient solution directly into a vein."

I had no idea about Mouses condition until recently. (I catch clips but its rare i actually watched her do much)... im glad shes found a way to keep upbeat about her life.
    Yeah, it was mentioned in that interview a couple pages back; Vtuber-ing is basically her way to interact with the world, since she pretty much can't leave her place at all.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
    Not that people in this thread need it but in case y'all see anyone commenting on the situation, Kiara basically confirms what Coco said about EN collabs with her; everyone wants to but there's something keeping them from being able to. The sort of thing nobody talks about. All that to say, it isn't stupid internal drama blah blah horse shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XrbXkcpVFs

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    I do not have much interest in watching the D&D streams because that is too much concentrated VShojo energy over too long a period

But Arcadum seems like a cool guy and maybe the only person who could do that job

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    Olivaw wrote: »
    I do not have much interest in watching the D&D streams because that is too much concentrated VShojo energy over too long a period

But Arcadum seems like a cool guy and maybe the only person who could do that job

I definitely get that, they can get pretty chaotic/wild/horny.

If you are interested in D&D in general Arcadum had a bunch of other connecting campaigns. Including the vtuber Death and Debts campaign Arcadum had 12 going that we're all connected in his homebrew world and ended in an almost 10 hour long stream with 48 players called Verum Endgame.

He is currently setting up all of the new campaigns for the time skip with the new groups, I think it is 50 or 60 years after the events of the finale.

Go Team Nijisanji!
    Olivaw wrote: »

Plus, olivaw and I have room for only one vtuber dnd game in our hearts
    https://youtu.be/7AtMXFNsrZY

Ironmouse: [Gushes over Puerto Rico for six minutes]
    Ironmouse's brain: Say something about weiners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bajk1FN5IPA

steam_sig.png
    Haachamachamaaaa

Due to being a bit shy, Aqua requests a bit of space from her singing partners. Singing from a different country should be sufficient. Also if you could sing on a completely different day, that'd be good too...

The two videos she watches are genuinely cool, and her input on top of them is great. Bless that horny mouse.

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Go Team Hololive!
    It's not that i don't like iofe but shes kinda a waste of being an 'alien' character since she has no odd features.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    Go Team Nijisanji!
    btl3k0j4di4m.jpg

2021.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.