As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knockout [Chat]

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I wanted to love Wargroove, and it’s pretty, but I don’t think I have it in me to finish it.

I could barely get into it at all, which happens every time I try to play an advance wars clone. Or really any tactical strategy game that isn’t FFTA.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Do each of you have a major skill you’re working on in life
    Boxing I suppose.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Boxing I suppose.

No shit? Cool! There's not a good boxing gym by me but I did find a FIIT gym run by a former Marine who does some boxing classes and they have an actual ring, so I'm going to give that a shot

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2021
    japan wrote: »
    Library Catalogue browsing. Love a good 18th Century title:
    The new complete dictionary of arts and sciences : or, an universal system of useful knowledge. Containing A full Explanation of every Art and Science, whether liberal or mechanical, in which the Difficulties attending a thorough Knowledge of them are clearly pointed out, and such Directions given as cannot fail of making their Acquisition easy and familiar to every Capacity Exhibiting, among the various other Branches of Literature, a copious Elucidation of the following, viz. Agriculture, Algebra, Anatomy, Architecture, Arithmetick, Astronomy, Book-Keeping, Botany, Carving, Catoptricks, Chemistry, Chronology, Commerce, Conicks, Cosmography, Dialing, Dioptricks, Ethicks, Farriery, Fluxions, Fortification, Gardening, Guaging, Geography, Geometry, Grammar, Gunnery, Handicrafts, Heraldry, History, Horsemanship, Husbandry, Hydraulicks, Hydrography, Hydrostaticks, Law, Levelling, Logick, Maritime and Military Affairs, Mathematicks, Mechanicks, Medicine, Merchandize, Metaphysicks, Meteorology, Musick, Navigation, Opticks, Oratory, Painting, Perspective, Pharmacy, Philology, Philosophy, Physick, Pneumaticks, Rhetorick, Sculpture, Series and Staticks, Statuary, Surgery, Surveying, Theology, Trigonometry, &c. The Whole upon an improved Plan, the Marrow and Quintessence of every other Dictionary and Work of the Kind being preserved, and their Superfluities and Obscurities entirely omitted. Particular Attention has been given to every Thing valuable in Chambers, The Encyclopedie, printed at Paris ; The Encyclopediae Britannica, and other Publications of later Date. Including not only all the valuable modern Improvements which have been made by several eminent Members of the Royal Society, the Royal Academy, and the Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, but also a great Variety of other important Discoveries ; which have been made and communicated to the Authors of this Work, by some of the most distinguished Characters of this and other Nations. Eminent Engravers and Designers in the several Departments have been engaged at a very great Expence to unite their Abilities in producing the most masterly and superb Set of Copper-Plates, representing upwards of One Thousand exact Figures, such as Machines, Instruments, Implements, Tools, Plans, Schemes, Animals, Vegetables, Minerals, Fossils, and other Articles relative to the Subjects treated of in a Work of the utmost Consequence to Mankind. The Theological, Philosophical, Critical, and Poetical Branches, By the Rev. Erasmus Middleton, Lecturer of St. Bennet's, Grace-Church-Street, and of St. Helen's, Bishopsgate-Street ; The Medicinal, Chemical, and Anatomical, By William Turnbull, M.D. Of Wellclose-Square, London ; The Gardening and Botanical, By Thomas Ellis, Gardener to the Lord Bishop of Lincoln, and Author of The Gardener's Pocket Calendar ; The Mathematical, &c. By John Davidson, Author of A Complete Course of Mathematicks ; And the other Parts by Gentlemen of approved Abilities in the respective Branches which they have engaged to illustrate.

SEO, 1700s style.

Echo on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Good morning you 2021 shoppers of goddamn Dave Coulier's online store.

Yeah I can't believe I typed it either but this is where we are after I went off to sleep for five hours from my last post.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Good morning you 2020 shoppers of goddamn Dave Coulier's online store.

Yeah I can't believe I typed it either but this is where we are after I went off to sleep for five hours from my last post.

And every time I scratch my nails down someone else’s [Add to cart] yeah can you feel it?

Six on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Can you even live in California for $100k??

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

In a van in a Walmart carpark!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Six wrote: »
    Good morning you 2020 shoppers of goddamn Dave Coulier's online store.

A nd every time I scratch my nails down someone else’s [Add to cart] yeah can you feel it?

I love that TikTok had become the final frontier of the internet. We dispatch brave explorers from Twitter to look for gold.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I was not expecting a plastic flute.

v nice.

• Options
    Still one of my favoite things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vecj16mXQY

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    I started showing off my day 2 sleight of hand magic to the wife and neither her nor the dog was impressed.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I started showing off my day 2 sleight of hand magic to the wife and neither her nor the dog was impressed.

Genius is never appreciated in its own time

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Arch wrote: »
    Good morning perverts and pervettes

sickos.jpg is on my other computer and I'm too lazy to switch, so pretend I just replied with it.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXCU3tYxJg

• Options
    Hey when you all go out now and register for a new site do you still use e-mail and pw or do you auto login with google/facebook/apple?

I've been doing that more than I used to.

• Options
    I've always detested prank videos but this guy has, for years now, managed to remain pretty innocent with his stuff and only does it to people who are comitting crimes, and I kind of dig it, he went full "rampage" with this last one.

Glitter bombs for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrKW58MS12g

• Options
    Hey when you all go out now and register for a new site do you still use e-mail and pw or do you auto login with google/facebook/apple?

I've been doing that more than I used to.

I actively avoid auto logins and prefer email and password.

• Options
    Boxing I suppose.

No shit? Cool! There's not a good boxing gym by me but I did find a FIIT gym run by a former Marine who does some boxing classes and they have an actual ring, so I'm going to give that a shot
    I got a punching bag and I’ve been doing bag work and shadow boxing watching YouTube videos.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Boxing I suppose.

I got a punching bag and I’ve been doing bag work and shadow boxing watching YouTube videos.

This is what I do. I found an old heavy bag and stand at a yard sale about 6 years ago.

edit: minus the youtube, I never thought of that

amateurhour on
  • Options
    Got my second shot. Waiting 15 minutes for super powers.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

"Bitten by a radioactive COVID shot, zephirin gains the proportional speed and strength of a common sterile syringe."

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

"Bitten by a radioactive COVID shot, zephirin gains the proportional speed and strength of a common sterile syringe."

Also a chance to break off in someone's arm.

• Options
    I want languages to be my superpower, but I can only speak them, not understand them.

So imagine me in like Paris being all (I cannot speak French I'm sorry do you speak English why are you getting so mad I don't speak FRENCH DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH!?) in perfect French

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Sweet early morning meetings.

Love them.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »

Love them.

Suns up, standup

• Options
    GilgaronGilgaron Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I am sick of people walking off with my pens.

I am short several and don’t have enough right now and I know I’ll have even fewer by tomorrow. Just fucking return the pens.

At work I used to keep my good pens in a drawer and have a cup of crappy free vendor pens out on the desk, pen stealers are lazy! At home when it is your spouse... well... it mostly works the same, but the pen that you don't want stolen by the grocery list must be mildly unpleasant to use in addition to being a free chewed on pen from the bank. Like the clicker doesn't always retract it, there's a spot of grit in the ball, or it is a little sticky.

• Options
    Tumin wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »

Love them.

Suns up, standup

I really enjoyed this

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Screenshot_20210408-120802.png

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    tempted to get takeout for the football later

much to contemplate

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

much to contemplate

what would de gea do

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

much to contemplate

what would de gea do

drop his food

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I've always detested prank videos but this guy has, for years now, managed to remain pretty innocent with his stuff and only does it to people who are comitting crimes, and I kind of dig it, he went full "rampage" with this last one.

make these actual jeans I'll buy them

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

much to contemplate

what would de gea do

drop his food
    Get some deep fried corned beef and cabbage egg rolls, and some big beef nachos.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

Also he filled an entire swimming pool with jelly, and it was amazing.

(and that's not an easy task, because of how difficult it is to make multiple litres of jelly set)

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Technically? Yes

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Glen-St-Alturas-CA-96101/19116086_zpid/

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    might get a nice big pizza

or maybe a curry

hmmmmm

• Options
    It's only 9:40

Today is going to drag like a matinee showing of the second hobbit movie.

This discussion has been closed.